Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official Tennotober 2023 Megathread!

[DE]Ronnie

Hello All! Im EXTREMELY EXCITED to participate!

About Me

Спойлер

My name Mark. Never learn how to Draw, I just do it! I prefer to draw in "Blueprint" style and Tribal. That would be mess xD. Im BET Someone like this Ideas. Im "dead" for digital ink, so, paper) Also want admit that Im trying to create something usefull, not just pic You watch and forget about it exsistence. Please use if You want in Your Work.

Deadline dont give time for Perfection, so, Iv got what iv got... excuse Me, no Isometric view, cuz time... but 3D Artists and Engineers understand Me 😁

PS. Im post IDEAS, Pictures is addition ;)

Poor English is a feature, not bug 🤣

Day 1 "Porta", Corpus proudly presents!

Спойлер

YeDJXqA.jpg

Day 2 "Fangs" of Dragon Quill from Ancient Tenno Forge

Спойлер

PCY7HrF.jpg

Day 3 "Decade" of Destruction A)

Спойлер

duJbDZX.jpg

Day 3 "Decade" of Destruction B) Original Idea. It took too much time to remade for D3, so i made dull version =(

Спойлер

rVJsyRY.jpg

Day 4 "Crystal" Dagger "Suora"

Спойлер

atFxu7H.jpg

Day 5 "Beetle" Syandana

Спойлер

M4vX17R.jpg

Day 6 "Throwback" Power of Elitron Prime - BIG Engine is rotating

Спойлер

ilQYi91.jpg

Day 7 "Knives" for Widow 😁

Спойлер

9LnYax0.jpg

Day 8 "Whispers", "UGRA". Papa is Father in Russian, I forgot Hes name in Deimos...

Спойлер

F5tNfJO.jpg

Day 9 "Man in The Wall" sticker, bcz lazy to Draw expected stuff + Old Skull movie KinDzaDza Memes stickers in Russian language

THIS MADE JUST FOR LOLZ 😂

Спойлер

KS5E5aV.jpg

Day 10 "Quell-O-Ripko-Wyrm" 🤪

Спойлер

EoXU3lx.jpg

CAUTION, EMOTIONAL 😭

(Atleast for Me)

PROPAGANDA POSTERS

Remember that bubble gum "Love is..."?

Day 11 Inspire is...

When Those, Who have POWER, HELP Those, Who HAVENT

Спойлер

UC1oQmz.jpg

Day 12 Solidarity...

Isn't in Cash or Physical Help Always, It's in Emotional PRAYERS Too

Спойлер

V18UcmQ.jpg

Day 13 Courage is...

Day 17 Dedication is...

Faith of Those Who saved the Lotos and continue to save the Universe

Спойлер

GUeXyrT.jpg

Teshin voice whispers:

When You see Them, PAY RESPECT, to Those, Who did NOT SPARE Themselves on the battlefields. To Those, Who BECAME Our Mothers and Fathers, Your Ancestors. To Those, Who Founded Schools and Taught Tenno the WAY. EXPRESS IT WITHOUT HESITATION! There are not as many of Them, as it seems. Express it the same way as for Demiurgs.
Remember Those, Who will never wake up from Their Dream. Who perish in the fire of diseases in past Decade...

The Legendary Warriors

WITHOUT THEM, HERE, WOULD BE NO US, The Second Generation...

😣

LETTER TO OUR MOM REBECCA

Спойлер

Dear Mom, You as Always Beautiful! ^^

I dont know, would You read this, but, anyway, let this lay here...

Im Kindly ask You to make this Real 🙏

Mom, DE, Please add a Statue or Sanctuary for Founders. IMHO, that table with names in Relay isn't cool, and hident... Old skulls maybe knows...

They are SAME Important as Demiurgs

They did SO Much for WARFRAME, that CANT be count in any currency

THEY DESERVE THAT HONOR

Im bet, that would be Perfect Present for Them for past Decade...

Thank You Mom for All You did for Us! 💗

Your Son, Sardaon

Day 14 Rally Us is...

A Power, of Those, Who LOVE You

Спойлер

QUmZt9R.jpg

Day 15 Uplift is...

Ability to FIGHT in ANY CASES

Спойлер

S3uO9Nk.jpg

Day 16 Family is...

Спойлер

QSCQ4iI.jpg

And

Спойлер

MfZdT83.jpg

Whoooooa, that was Overdose of Emotions for Me!

Day 18 "Kaithe" - Lazy to draw other legs, Idea is Understandable thou. Hm, WANT this in Game xD

Thank You [DE]Danielle! Because You show Me My level, and it's Inspiring instead of resentful, to do Grofit in drawing abilities ☺️🙏

"Hurt Me more!" - Gray Fox, Metal Gear 1 © 😅

Thank You Darling! ❤️

Спойлер

8yhmoHm.jpg

Day 25 "Hammer" "Dragarath"

Draga (Hungarian) - Expensive (Priceless), Ratha (Sanscrit) - Warrior

Aint Shecspire or London, but I try My best...

Laverian would Lulz and cry in a facepalm on that in a same time 😂

...How this picture comes in Our Family (final edition with Warframe skills AND Weapon Ability) poor english, sorry ^^`

Спойлер

...I heard this story from Father. Its a Family “Legend”, but what about that Drawing that Ancestor left, passed thru Generation to Generation? Now, I'll tell you...
   Tilen, Our distant Ancestor was on Mars unknown when. He worked in Mines at the beginning of the Grineer occupation. Before They start Genocide of local population. He found a small tiny passage or hole in an abandoned cave, don’t ask Me how, I don’t know, no information left about that. Of course, His Bravery, or Stupidity, did not allow Him to leave, a researcher, a seeker, stupid oldman... What do you think? This Madman Found a Warframe! That was “Embedded” in a MESS of crystals and monolith stones, a Monstrous Statue, standing in the middle of a glowing ocean like waters, Hall, full of shiny blue crystals embedded in aaall visible rocks around. Oppressive silence was music in this accursed cave... Human wouldnt break this Statue without special tools. Tilen knew that as a Magister in Metals, Stones and Earthworks. Something Mesmerising catch Tilen Mind - "Take a Coin... Take a Coin..." Tilen found a small golden triangle behind Statue, standing on a beautiful looking, white, thin column, with golden monograms, Exquisite work, Axi Orokin Era, definitely, a rarity - One, against a millions trashy trinkets excavations of the past, everything said so, and took away pitch-black coin, that exuding an aura of light absorption in a small radius, which hovered on its top, a stupid act... Even idiot understands that better NOT touch it... But maybe that wasnt Tilen will?...

And then... NIGHTMARE Alive... (Mick Gordon RIP & TEAR starts here 😈🤩) Warframe came to life, tore His Prison like a paper, and fell into RAGE! Crushing everything around, with guttural roaring scream that didn’t sound like a scream, but it was a scream... of pain, Unbearable, Insurmountable, Deepest PAIN. He CRUSHED EVERYTHING in overly disbalanced emotional state with maces in both hands that looked like staves with stones at the top, revolving around spheres that sunk deep into staves ends. They appear from floor. Warframe hunched over and trembled in concentrating Meditation, THEY, summoned by Him, appears from surrounding stones and crystals... Terrifying fists grabbed THEM... He was in Anger - Evil, Terrifying, Incinerating like the Core of the Planet, Raging in Its Fury at a Billion Reineck's. Steam emanated from the Warframe, crystals growing from His Ashen Body on his back, forearms, elbows, and shins. Huge one cracks thru Hes chest in place where Heart located. Warframe spread aura of Power, His appearance Dictated to surroundings a Horror and Fear, very aggressive sharp body shapes, some places on Him glowed with the crimson light of Lava... Thanks to Creator that He did not destroy ceiling that illuminated the cave, otherwise nothing would be visible. Tilen, that already hide behind a large stone, watched this ANARCHY for several moments until... Tenno arrived. A young man in a strange white elegant suit just appeared out of nowhere, a moment, and He is here, looked briefly with Hes green eyes at Tilen and focused on the Threat. Tilen would understand much later that They were Tenno. Stranger’s lips definitely pronounce something, but in the cacaphony of sounds, words could'nt be heard, crystal shrapnel of ongoing mess flying everywhere, but Warframe heard... It was HORROR, Tilen spokes that NEVER in His life, He had been SCARED more than then, in that cursed cave. He already forgot about that damn coin... that layed in crystaline sharp dust... Warframe, Who for some reason ignored Tilen, instantly sensed Tenno. He did not turn to young man. He simply “sink” into the floor and instantly grew out from behind Tenno back. Ancestor saw that from a side, The Mountain Peack, The Orokin Castle, The Gate Tower, six heads taller than the slender guy. Hammers “grabbed” Tenno from both sides, a terrifying and beautyful picture. Tenno flinched, glanced sideways at one of the clubs, and disappeared in a quick Void jump, blurring His silhouette ...but would that stop this Titan? Tenno teleported to other side of cave and instantly make another Void jump to ceiling. On His right hand there was some kind of device that clasped wrist, kinda like similar to a pistol, but very strange. He hovered in air for a moment. His black hair and the skirts of suit fluttered from powerful air flow coming from the top of device on His hand, which, He extended towards Warframe. Device generate a glowing Ball and blow it to Enemy side. Titan in a blink of an eye spread hands with hammers and extremely fast brought them together, hot steam blows from weapon. Both hammers merged together, hissing like red-hot magma. In hands of Giant was one, huge Axe, with a Gigantic Sphere floating in the middle of this strange stone weapon. When the Luminous Ball released by Tenno reached this Monster, Warframe playfully swung Axe like a straw, knocking ball away from Himself by a flat part of it. Tenno jumped back onto one of tall stones standing in this cave. Ball, that He send toward Warframe just disapear in one of cave walls... Tenno's face expressed a "Surprise, that upscaling to a size of Universe". Giant, melted weapon in His hands and returned the original form of two hammers, as if That Terrible Axe had never existed... "Who can knock out Void ITSELF? What da Hecking Lunaro was that? Who is this? What POWERS He have? WHERE IS SHE???" - thoughts that flows in Operator mind at that moment... Tenno raised his right hand up and machinegun appeared in palm out of nowhere, His face contorted, He throws away useless weapon against this Tank, close eyes, uplift right hand again and concentrate... Rocket launcher appear in Tenno hand. "OGRIS!" - thought Tilen -"CENSORED!" Young man aim, and pulled triger... Orange-Red Death rushed to the Walking Tank... Black Myst that BLOWS out from "Heart" of opposite Warrior just accept that Rocket and swalow it without any problems... Myst, disapeared in Burgundy Crystal, Orange FLASH blink in that Heart... Warframe trembled, bent His head like a bull, teleport Himself in a middle of Hall, painted in Pitch-Black color, and DETONATE! ...Deafness, dizzness, headache... ...Tilen opens eyes, and behold, that middle of Hall was grounded into powder, huge hole in a few metters diameter appears in middle... All walls around were chipped from the smallest shrapnel... Giant Cursed Burgundy Heart floated in it center...  ...Crystaline shower... Tenno stand on kneels, out from ghost form that saved Him from Doom, and holding His head, black blood leaked from ears thru fingers... Heart flash once with Golden Light... Titan formed on its own around Heart without single scratch shorter than in a second... Then Tilen understand that Young man cant defeat this Relict of Orokins perverted experiments...

...Then Tenno made a mistake... of teleportation behind Giant. Warframe did a backwards somersault, jumped out from half meter hole that He stands in, pointed His right hand with hammer at Young man, and top of hammer “spit out” stones that was rotating aroud Sphere. Monstrous weight under Behemoth crush down floor to dust, crystaline rain whirlwind soared to the skies again and starting slowly fell down, covering everyone and everything in cave with shiny crystaline dust, again... It could be a celebration of Someones Birthday, but that was a HORROR movie... Warframe stands in attack position... Tenno's eyes widened in surprise. He did not expect such agility from this multi-ton carcass, and confusion could have led to the end of His life. Surprise knew no bounds as He watched how Stone Death approaching to Him... Blunt stones that was rotating on hammer suddenly turned into sharp spokes that flying right in His face... Time stopped in a small space... Warframe, Tenno, flying spokes, cristaline rain, everything froze... SILENCE reigned... Tilen's jaw, which had already fallen off before, fell off EVEN MORE... In middle of this Stone Hell, an mature Woman appeared! She was weared in a burgundy suit with black fancy lines outlining Her figure, disappointment was visible on Her face, as if Mentor was dissatisfied with a stupid student... She quickly raised her head up, Her eyes opened wide, it felt like She “reading” the time back, "watching" situation... When She realized everything that happend, She became frightened, expression on Her face clearly spoke about that... She Concentrated, looked sternly at Tenno, He came out of freeze. Then She obviously said something to the Apprentice through telepathy, and turning Her palms to Warframe, that spreads white light, probably She was trying to freeze or immobilize Giant... Young Tenno became serious, received mental slaps from Mentor ...They underestimated that Dreadnought... Warframe head turned toward Tenno, that stone helmet without Eyes knew where Young Tenno Eyes were... That was Shock for Them. They did not expect that Warframe would come out of freeze... Very Strong and INVINCIBLE, UNBREAKABLE, UNBENDING Warframe, Capable of plunging enemies into the Abyss of Fear, Destroying armies and star fleets, Crushing mountain Peaks into dust and Spreading Continents with His Monstrous Hands, Turning backward the movement of Planets in Space, Walking on Surface of Sun without fear... They were SCARED, He played with them, He didn't freeze, He just stopped and watched what would happen next, even in state of a GREAT PAIN, He gave a chance to those who once upon a time betrayed Him, He felt influence of the Orokin in these creatures... But something different, not that He felt in TRUE Orokin... Tilen suggested that Tenno was trying penetrate thoughts of Warframe, chill Him down, take away His PAIN... Tenno's face distorted in PAIN, a trembling ran through His body, twisted Him, He fell down... Mentor directed one hand at young man, blue wave light start shine towards Him, His face smoothed out and He opened eyes... eyes, red from blood... blood flowed like tears down his cheeks... Teacher shouted something to Him... Ancestor was deaf at that time from Warframe Detonation before... but He did not react, His pupils became clouded, became white like a thorn, that broken doll rose from the floor, one cheek was cut from the mess of crystals that layed on floor. Tenno immideatly spread a mental wave of sadness around Him... He cant no more tolerate that even a second or shorter... He instantly teleported to the Giant, put His left palm on Warframe right frightening-looking Stone Fist, immediately cut himself on the sharp edges of this Monstrous “Shovel”, but did not notice that, and with His right palm He touched a HUGE Crystal, Cursed Burgundy Heart, that glowing inside which swirled BLACK haze streaked with golden threads, threads of PAIN that ENSLAVING Warframe. Mentor shouted something to Young Man again... My Ancestor saw only back of young man’s head, but He clearly FELT that Young Man silently whispering something... Something Kind, Encouraging, words of Gratitude, words of Love, Care, a manifestation of Joy... Crystal gradually turned from Burgundy-Black to Bright-Turquoise, with White flashes in the middle of the Blue Lagoon that lurked in the Heart of the Monster... Young man’s black hair turned white, black and gold graceful lines appeared above his right ear, same colors, as always loved by Orokin... Gold, Black, White... Symbol of Empire, and Relict, that left after They Disapearance... He turned to the Mentor, His face healed, but his eyes... pupils changed color, the green ones before became pitch-black in the middle, with a golden border around... "Is this a student?" - thought Mentor - “Or a MONSTER, that captured fragile Mind?"... Tenno quietly and loudly at the same time pronounced one word distinctly with modulated voice: “DRAGARATH.” Mentor exhaled with Great Relief... The Rock, turned monstrous helmet in Her direction, as if hinting that the freezing She supported against Him, He, honestly didn’t care about... She scared again... No longer Young man raised His hands in a calming gesture... “Mom, everything fine,” He said with creaky voice... Mother exhaled even longer than before, tears rolled down Her beautiful smooth cheeks, tears of Happiness, that Another lost, Beloved Son, Protector, returned to Lotus Family, to Our Mother-Queen... All three watched at Ancestor, aaaand, as He sayd, He lost conciousness. Is this story True or Lie? Who knows... but wait, what about that picture? Is this a Delirium of an Oldman???

Спойлер

fuKnGvG.jpeg

2nd Form - Axe "Dragarath"

Спойлер

tbZxEqN.jpg

Day 27 "Crime"

Спойлер

Against Balance, bcz Flamer, Beam, Wide shot Shotgun (SLASH is dominating) have OWN modification window, AND AFFECT on each other in +50% BASE DAMAGE, AAAAAAND ADD STATUSES FROM OTHER Rejimes -MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Example: Shotgun have Toxin, Beam have Radiation, Flamer is Empty in Mod window, BUT Flamer IS apply Toxin and Radiation on enemies!

TIGRIS MUST BE REDEEEMED!!!!!! For that loss, when He was meta and later crushed down from Throne (This pain is personal, You know...)

🤩☠️😈

Incarnon? Nah, aint heard about dat  🤪

Dragonis

Спойлер

80lJkdv.jpg

Dragonis Prime

Спойлер

2FisCWs.jpg

Rear and back view

Спойлер

bDj114A.jpg

Dragonis Pistol - Flamer, Beam, Knife or this is Gunblade? 🤔

Спойлер

AjH858I.jpg

Day 29 "Crown". HARROW Prime Helmet THAT I WANT IN GAME! Golden Executor. Made for 2020, but never lay out, 9 days of brainstorm...

Спойлер

mhdJKDD.jpg

Спойлер

NqBqA83.jpg

Day 31 "Altar of Revenge" for "Faceless"

Спойлер

Dagath Helmet that NOT Confuse, Me atleast ^^`

Image is trash and full of mistakes, but idea is Understandable

Grave, Dagger, Fear, Scytche, Corpse - Symbols of Vengeful Dagath Spirit, they Glows when She Cast

All RED stuff is moving when Dagath moves.

All 6 parts of Helmet a bit moves when Dagath Cast. 2 piece of "head", 2 piece of "down jaw" and 2 side "temples" parts

Спойлер

YMxrVTg.jpeg

Unmatching to Promt stuff...

Thats Why i Love Tribal. Its hard to do, BUT, its cool when ready. Made for 2020, never lay out

Tribal Khora Urushu Abstraction Helmet - Shes watching to right...

Спойлер

Vofzwhq.jpeg

Helminth Left - Broodmother Right

Спойлер

Osuesxt.jpg

Kokoshnik - Yareli Prime Helmet? 😅 OR FOR MOM? 🤣

Спойлер

uNzE990.jpg

Excalibur - Necros Yanus Helmet, Tribal Magic...

Ex left, watch to left side, Necros right, watch to right...

Спойлер

z64G86o.jpg

DIGITAL EXTREMES! If this Ideas is needed, grab them without hesitation, for FREE :) I want that if I ain't buy something for real cash in Warframe, I want pay to DE in this way :D

Im Glad that this year I jump in Tennotober! Thank You Guys for that You give Me the Room for Express Myself ☺️🙏

Edited by Sardaon
  • Like 13

Hey there, fellow Tenno!

I'm Alex, a mental health professional by day and an artist by heart. Warframe has always captured my imagination with its unique art style and deep lore. Excited to join you all in Tennotober and explore our shared love for this game through art.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s creations and diving deeper into this community. 

Happy Tennotober!

#dream #ink #think

====

Cheers,
Seiot

Day 1: Portal

Spoiler

portal_by_seiot_dgas6mg-pre.jpg?token=ey

Day 2: Fangs

Spoiler

day_2__fang_by_seiot_dgawxjo-pre.jpg?tok

Day 3: Decade

Spoiler

decade_by_seiot_dgazwr1-pre.jpg?token=ey

Day 4: Crystal

Spoiler

crystal_by_seiot_dgb4hwa-fullview.jpg?to

Day 5: Beetle

Spoiler

beetle_by_seiot_dgb98oe-fullview.jpg?tok

Day 6: Throwback
Day 7: Knives
Day 8: Whisper
Day 9: Man in the Wall
Day 10: Orowyrm
Day 11: Inspire
Day 12: Solidarity
Day 13: Courage
Day 14: Rally
Day 15: Uplift
Day 16: Family
Day 17: Dedication
Day 18: Kaithe
Day 19: Cave
Day 20: Spiral
Day 21: Assassin
Day 22: Bombastine
Day 23: Hunt
Day 24: Beard
Day 25: Hammer
Day 26: Mirror
Day 27: Crime
Day 28: Bat
Day 29: Crown
Day 30: Prison
Day 31: Faceless

Edited by -Seiot-
  • Like 21

happy tennotober!

1: Portal

Spoiler

nova! drawn with mouse on clip studio paint, no ctrl-z.

298RV0a.png

2: Fangs

Spoiler

quick mouse doodle because im lazy lol

j9R9Et3.png

3: Decade

Spoiler

loki, my first frame! done with mouse again, no undo (and probably the same for all future submissions). while finishing this up, i forgot i had warframe open and got jumpscared by lotus's new invasions dialogue lol

NVN6bku.png

4: Crystal

Spoiler

human citrine! bit early but i just felt like drawing her. it was fun figuring out how to convert some of the details :)

qcqaTBV.png

5: Beetle

Spoiler

poor guy doesnt have iron skin..

4AM56xg.png

6: Throwback

Spoiler

(he threw his back out)

enrbo3v.png

Edited by Sunny
  • Like 19

Spoiler

e8452aeb0d436d380eafe9fa842af35ac412a854

Spoiler

0f538c93a5f8a6af6c12e8130621282d39db010c

day 3: decade

Spoiler

db0d087df526a998710a52c83c9722d6e3c61fcf

day 4: crystal

Spoiler

b530f4cb2420935f17ec9b392521b8b3d2424778

day 5: beetle

Spoiler

288c7671d6db3fd37b43ebdee8a869e5b30eda9e

day 6: throwback

Spoiler

12df04592e6280d73c7ae9f40baba169f623cb0f

day 7: knives

Spoiler

fc44eea3103fb3f184d0fcd11f586b9bd508b983

day 8: whispers

Spoiler

1441832990033d698008d8f0c3c5a74ed22386f4

day 9: man in the wall

Spoiler

0e5531faf01030ef432181d14bf070941aa30bb2

day 10: orowyrm

Spoiler

a0e3521f04b06c87b4e9af7c91b538f2387b3d18

day 11: inspire

Spoiler

00defbfb4f971a8309d20ff13021e261d18f9729

day 12: solidarity

Spoiler

55bd47a96654c437e9d66585670e18aeb06fbd97

day 13: courage

Spoiler

f4d7a0b837691f2b3e2e5926baed988304842d1c

day 14: rally

Spoiler

8385246150835dd3eca23d59975544ad80e5a0fd

day 15: uplift

Spoiler

f08c7ad27f386937ca5bcea4b7f99bebc86f5dc3

day 16: family

Spoiler

c3be9afc5ea9bc3cf52a9871b7df216eec17e2aa

day 17: dedication

Spoiler

dd5c606b71fc51b48b5ff599364ca1914f4f5114

day 18: kaithe

Spoiler

0b4d3ca62da865ded7f85e30d88e610b2b2ef890

day 19: cave

Spoiler

7cc6de9a370bd5262a8877df497e60bf4324634a

day 20: spiral

Spoiler

06c2b2e2858e37e7cb24a8a7f411ca667cecbe3d

day 21: assassin

Spoiler

309ca84be76928938e572d61d383f86a02362b20

day 22: bombastine

Spoiler

e5ba9ee8f1333616c45bb1c5c87db4a78378635b

day 23: hunt

Spoiler

0f676ab14b1efbe135241cfa68cc25f78b87a7e5

day 24: beard

Spoiler

afc1bf4e51e3289dafcef27052a276151511ac02

day 25: hammer

Spoiler

1566a18ffed7743c3c3d551ab54470383abdb219

day 26: mirror

Spoiler

a04a047a99819736db144106434f148877cf1e6e

day 27: crime

Spoiler

14aca61a5f5c722f8131cdd0f9ec9a69777a307b

day 28: bat

Spoiler

7711d565b98a6677654ffa8b2811b6db1780ba89

day 29: crown

Spoiler

fd3efe4116224ed123723d4f7ca33cd5a88c9c92

day 30: prison

Spoiler

331be3673d5c17131c2602c6aaff1403b8d621bb

day 31: faceless

Spoiler

8089752e87dca8bc3f9db0ca0d264feccc50e019

Edited by hueself
  • Like 12

Happy Tennotober! 

Спойлер

YDeNNr0EJNM.jpg?size=1280x895&quality=95&sign=0b14c8b88cdea51a655cef4f62f2e7ae&type=album

Спойлер

1vaeYbEDPDM.jpg?size=2375x1639&quality=95&sign=3b26a67d123ac41cbc2c16002c37cc4a&type=album

Спойлер

cRAVVxna6bc.jpg?size=2435x1707&quality=95&sign=beb8abc7a1074c77efb140226b1512d7&type=album

Спойлер

WqbeZqI5vxE.jpg?size=2560x1833&quality=95&sign=869d7f3c61ff0539ccbb4dadb24c7c38&type=album

Спойлер

Oooh, funny beetle which appeared only during 2017 Tennoconcu5p2Nucdng.jpg?size=2398x1695&quality=95&sign=83ad40825687e42cbef9056f5e1ca6c1&type=album

Спойлер

Think fast!r2dRL_N0MZs.jpg?size=2440x1697&quality=95&sign=9335dc75cc60a7a0669cafe5b6371228&type=album

Спойлер

Blink Dagger aaaAAA3VwkCBFBjOM.jpg?size=1573x2160&quality=95&sign=6f80797f4bd0b6940fa81b19dcbc4345&type=album

Спойлер

BzCGIDe92o8.jpg?size=2433x1719&quality=95&sign=4faabc05e3dfa0ad30f4c875dce6a1f8&type=album

Edited by TheFailLife
  • Like 18

👀Hey everyone, here's to Tennotober 2023 🍻 First time for me and I haven't be doing digital for that long but I'm looking forwards to the month ahead :) Also really not sure how forums functionality works entirely but I'm trying my best.

Day 1 - Portal -

Spoiler

Day1.png?ex=651ac085&is=65196f05&hm=4242

Day 2 - Fangs -

Spoiler

Day2.png?ex=651c0f22&is=651abda2&hm=875c

Day 3 - Decade -

Spoiler

Day3.png?ex=651e23ec&is=651cd26c&hm=75c5

Day 4 - Crystal -

Spoiler

Day4.png?ex=65309201&is=651e1d01&hm=afb5

Day 5 - Beetle -

Spoiler

Day5.png?ex=65325538&is=651fe038&hm=34f8

Day 6 - Throwback -

Spoiler

Day6.png?ex=65361c1b&is=6523a71b&hm=d92a

Day 7 - Knives

Spoiler

Day7.png?ex=6539fac3&is=652785c3&hm=e308

Day 8 - Whisper

Spoiler

Day8.png?ex=653bb0f8&is=65293bf8&hm=05dc

So I might've missed a week... or two...
Instead of trying to get fully caught up I'm gonna cherry-pick a few prompts that I like from the days I missed. Fear of burning out is big for me right now as I get small burnouts quite a lot, and after finishing my Mag Heirloom piece (😉go check it out) Im just gonna take it chill for the rest of the prompts. Well done to everyone else, the effort goes a loooong way, and a special congratulations to any that managed to keep up on every single day!

Day 22 - Bombastine

Spoiler

Day22.png?ex=654b505d&is=6538db5d&hm=ee5

Edited by Gallerine
  • Like 18

Спойлер

3Zi1P9gO6r0.jpg?size=1122x845&quality=95

Спойлер

KW-UsihjtiQ.jpg?size=1025x974&quality=95

Спойлер

iE4ismFOPEc.jpg?size=468x696&quality=95&

Спойлер

_g82HTYkXnA.jpg?size=639x1080&quality=95

Спойлер

WOxlq5qsEjU.jpg?size=1280x759&quality=95

Спойлер

z9Qyr_YYyCY.jpg?size=778x1080&quality=96

Спойлер

rwjA8_lg-qU.jpg?size=876x1080&quality=96

Спойлер

HGydh6tYrYE.jpg?size=1104x896&quality=96

Edited by SatorSai
  • Like 10

Happy Tennotober!

Week 1:

Day 1 - Portal

Spoiler

uGp02UU.jpg

Welcome to Duviri!

Day 2 - Fangs...

Spoiler

oe0Oh8y.jpg

...Prime!

Day 3 - Decade

Spoiler

Things got a bit out of hand, so there are two pictures for this day...

5sYR9ZP.jpg

cA3xlVQ.jpg

... but I guess that's just like a Tenno.                                                                                                                        (It means Duviri, not Ouviri... I tried!)

Day 4 - Crystal

Spoiler

23g4VJd.jpg

Day 5 - Beetle

Spoiler

bA3NCaz.jpg

Anyone remember this guy? He's someones' early lunch now.

Day 6 - Throwback

Spoiler

kJaQzIm.jpg

Can't wait to show him the incarnon!                                                                                                                                - Featuring old market console

Week 2:

Day 8 - Whisper

Spoiler

ROWg1XE.jpg

Day 9 - Man in the Wall

Spoiler

BUmkaBO.jpg

Hey kiddo!

Day 10 - Orowyrm

Spoiler

ew5CgAU.jpg

Day 11 - Inspire

Spoiler

Hl4rLFQ.jpg

Biz probably acts like he didn't notice.

Day 12 - Solidarity

Spoiler

luU2cBF.jpg

Day 13 - Courage

Spoiler

plas1tl.jpg

Week 3:

Day 15 - Uplift

Spoiler

W6EjdnU.jpg

Day 16 - Family

Spoiler

fIfEjeJ.jpg

"Loid used to lift me onto his back to ride around the gardens! How strange to suddenly think of that."

Day 17 - Dedication

Spoiler

KC7qSrM.jpg

...to destruction interior design!

Day 18 - Kaithe

Spoiler

V8z1qPy.jpg

Day 19 - Cave

Spoiler

2FxVJyU.jpg

Witness the last moments of my ink brush pen.

Day 20 - Spiral

Spoiler

OxzcJ29.jpg

Didn't get to buy a new ink brush pen yet, so this is my alternative.

Day 21 - Assassin

Spoiler

JjZyQQj.jpg

Week 4:

Day 22 - Bombastine

Spoiler

U28AWAL.jpg

Day 23 - Hunt

Spoiler

Hunter hunting a hunter.

fOBfxkn.jpg

Sadly you can't see what's hunting the Tenno. It's super awesome and unique and a huge spoiler. Too bad it didn't fit on the page. You're safe, DE.

Day 24 - Beard

Spoiler

dccTl1e.jpg

Day 25 - Hammer

Spoiler

RMvKRZh.jpg

Day 26 - Mirror

Spoiler

6FiOuB4.jpg

It's a void mirror. It doesn't have to make sense. Or be symmetrical.

Day 27 - Crime

Spoiler

E9D7Yxo.jpg

Day 28 - Bat

Spoiler

nwSEzXV.jpg

Day 29 - Crown

Spoiler

PdWkANy.jpg

"You're a Queen! But somehow the bees have you as a hostage."
Since she's a queen, her headwear must be a crown. But it looks like someone else took it.

Week 5:

Day 30 - Prison

Spoiler

in7ZsRx.jpg

Day 31 - Faceless

Spoiler

fHltFVd.jpg

Look at his teeth!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by CryoSheep
  • Like 18

Yeah! 4th year in a row, I'm ready >w<

Spoiler

We're staring off with a quick one, but it's gonna get better I swear!

fQxHEpy.jpg

Mag, Excal and Volt discovering some weird portal. idk, been a while I played tbh ^^;;;;;

Spoiler

Phew! This year's starting hard, I had a really good idea that the blood stain thing in the background shapes her tail-like ephemera but failed to make it look cool :') wish there were ctrl-z in real life! See you tomorrow :P

Ny1NWv7.jpg

Day 3: Decade (Unfinished, rough sketch)

Spoiler

Now you know my secrets! That's how I do rough sketches (pencil is later erased) I wanted a pic with the oldest and newest frame <3

Se67nFw.jpg

Spoiler

There he is! I tried my hand at drawing my boy Deathwatch Rhino, suuuuch a good skin *chefs kiss*

Tsidzkm.jpg

Spoiler

I actually finished this on time, just forgot to upload it ;w; My thinking was, if horse -> kaithe, and real fish -> servofish, then what could've been the real thing Orowyrm is based on...? lol j/k I just wanted to draw big teeth :3

fdElW0T.jpg

Spoiler

Also a victim of being done in time and forgetting ;w; I love the idea of scary Stalker and desperate frames trying to scare him off instead of just steamrolling him the moment he spawns >w<

qrXa0iV.jpg

Day 18: Kaithe (Unfinished, half-inked)

Spoiler

Somewhere I saw a great screenshot of Nova Visage commanding some robots, couldn't find it but it was phenomenal. So I kinda wanted to draw that from memory and her commanding some horses (I know it's Dagath's thing but sshhhh), but I couldn't find the strength to draw all that intricate Kaithe design after finishing Nova ;w;

Y2fJ4Sc.jpg

Day 25: Hammer (unfinished, partially inked)

Spoiler

Wanted to make an epic scene of Lieutenant Lech Krill and some newbs fighting him, I remember all the confusion on how to kill him and just aimlessly shooting and casting abilities until he dies >w<

PcGqhNF.jpg

Spoiler

I used to play so much Gara when I was a newb <3

v16IIP7.jpg

That's all for this year ;w; I'm sad I couldn't do one every day but doing my best! hope you like them :3

Edited by _DeDra_
  • Like 18

Happy Tennotober everyone!! Can't wait to see everyone's art!! 

Day 1: Portal What lies beyond? Is the one who enters curious, or are they reckless beyond belief?

Spoiler

F7XWRRBXYAAv0aO?format=jpg&name=small

Day 2: Fangs The sharpened teeth, ready at all times to leave a bloody scene behind.

Spoiler

F7dTlArXUAAellx?format=jpg&name=large

Day 3: Decade The years go by, both in an instant and painstakingly slow. Yet, not a single moment was wasted.

Spoiler

F7jYy34XUAATnhc?format=jpg&name=large

Day 4: Crystal Does the gemstone merely reflect power or is it a conduit in its own right, waiting for its power to be unleashed?

Spoiler

F7oF3ZOWgAIuwxS?format=jpg&name=small

Day 5: Beetle The natural cycle of decomposition. What is old becomes the soil for new life and new beginnings.

Spoiler

F7tIBHVWAAAAKTb?format=jpg&name=small

Day 6: Throwback Time moves on, yet our memories etch the past into something that we carry for a lifetime. The second piece is a redraw of my first Tennotober drawing from 2020!

Spoiler

F7zHG29WwAAypzi?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

F7zHHLfXsAAykbk?format=jpg&name=large

Day 7: Knives The blade must be sharpened, or it will eventually rust and break. The state of the blade is just as important as the skill of the wielder.

Spoiler

F74IjXDWsAAKsjz?format=jpg&name=small

Day 8: Whisper Out of every tool available to the warrior, knowledge is the one that ultimately decides the battle.

Spoiler

F79V5J2XwAAUOp7?format=jpg&name=small

Day 9: Man in the Wall Who is it you see smiling back at you in your reflection? Whose voice echoes across your dreams, transforming them into terrifying nightmares? 

Spoiler

F8HRKUzXQAA3_Yo?format=jpg&name=large

Day 10: Orowyrm Far from their wild counterparts, the domesticated wyrm is a friend for all Tenno, loyal until the very end.

Spoiler

F8L8bpwXoAAHOXx?format=jpg&name=small

Day 11: Inspire Even in the darkest of nights, the voice of the people will be there, lighting the way until morning comes. 

Spoiler

F8QuTFOXkAAECuD?format=jpg&name=large

Day 12: Solidarity Against a common enemy, the brothers stand united to pave a brighter future for all. 

Spoiler

F8VqmKBWEAAt9f9?format=jpg&name=small

Day 13: Courage To stare down your darkest fears and make the choice to face them anyway is the most difficult, and yet the bravest decision of all.

Spoiler

F8a141OXkAA2Ob6?format=jpg&name=large

Day 14: Rally The mark of a true warrior isn't refusing help, but rather knowing when you can't fight alone. 

Spoiler

F8b5wXFW4AEhteM?format=jpg&name=small

Day 15: Uplift While the universe may try to keep them underfoot, their spirit remains unbroken. One day they will rise and take their fate into their own hands. 

Spoiler

F8hV450XIAAO6S4?format=jpg&name=small

Day 16: Family Whether they are formed by blood or by choice, we surround ourselves with people we care about and who care for us in return.

Spoiler

F8qZspJWoAAqcJ5?format=jpg&name=small

Day 17: Dedication Where others may quit, there is no greater test of strength than to be the one who keeps going. 

Spoiler

Day 18: Kaithe The companion whose thundering steps will herald the coming of change onto the desolate landscape of time.

Spoiler

F81dqVUXMAA7kH_?format=jpg&name=small

Day 19: Cave The open plains. Above and below, adventure and fortune can be found.

Spoiler

F86hMQHWsAAgREq?format=jpg&name=small

Day 20: Spiral The same day, over and over again, hoping for a different outcome. The eternal chain must break at some point.

Spoiler

F9AJYOVW0AAT840?format=jpg&name=small

Day 21: Assassin A contract forged. Blood will be the only thing left afterward. Is it worth the price for peace? 

Spoiler

F9FpPr0WQAA6HMY?format=jpg&name=small

Day 22: Bombastine The thief of all joy is envy. How can one be happy with what they have when they are constantly comparing to others?

Spoiler

F9Ks3CFW4AAv6l1?format=jpg&name=small

Day 23: Hunt The true hunter knows that the thrill of the hunt isn't just in the chase but also the anticipation in waiting for the right time to strike. 

Spoiler

F9QK2aTWMAAdm0Q?format=jpg&name=small

Day 24: Beard The face of greed, twirling their mustache as they condemn those below to sate their own desires.

Spoiler

F9YH6QWW4AAur2g?format=jpg&name=small

Day 25: Hammer Retribution comes with the decisive strike of the hammer of justice. May its impact ring true as it decides the enemy's fate.

Spoiler

F9aJBNUXQAAiqQN?format=jpg&name=small

Day 26: Mirror Tell me. Which one scares you more? Looking into your reflection and seeing a lie or seeing the truth?

Spoiler

F9fZElUXsAAYPrn?format=jpg&name=small

Day 27: Crime How far will you go in pursuit of victory? You may be able to wash the blood off of your hands, but will you ever be able to remove the weight on your soul? 

Spoiler

F9k-hReXsAEIr0O?format=jpg&name=900x900

Day 28: Bat Fly creature of the night. Let the midnight winds carry you as you hunt your prey.

Spoiler

F9p3CpqW8AAUtFN?format=jpg&name=small

Day 29: Crown You who have suffered so greatly at the hands of our enemies. Take peace in knowing that you have more than earned your strength.

Spoiler

F9u8V7HW4AAMwoz?format=jpg&name=small

Day 30: Prison The chains that bind. They can not remain strong forever. Count the days until you are free and can bring your reckoning. 

Spoiler

F9yfkBQXkAAKJoO?format=jpg&name=small

Day 31: Faceless Though the hero's face may fade, the tales of their deeds will echo throughout history. Eternity encapsulated in a story. 

Spoiler

F9zws3tWYAAHmpl?format=jpg&name=small

And that is all 31 days!!! Happy Naberus everyone!!! As always, this was so much fun!!! <3 

Edited by PajamaGamer
  • Like 17

let's do this one more time

day 1 - portal

Spoiler

94uvyyW.png

day 2 - fangs

Spoiler

CmjIRPr.png

day 3 - decade

Spoiler

eTd6SVE.jpg

day 4 - crystal

Spoiler

Ql3eNyt.jpg

day 5 - beetle

Spoiler

LJiYyd3.jpg

day 6 - throwback

Spoiler

R8VS372.jpg

day 7 - knives

Spoiler

EV2SzfK.jpg

day 8 - whisper

Spoiler

g4ucAUJ.png

day 9 - man in the wall

Spoiler

CaYJgq2.png

day 10 - orowyrm

Spoiler

cLpDDOj.jpg

day 11 - inspire

Spoiler

0TdwQm7.jpg

day 12 - solidarity

Spoiler

ceeykko.png

day 13 - courage

Spoiler

w7vAvtI.jpg

day 14 - rally

Spoiler

TPDcGlR.jpg

day 15 - uplift

Spoiler

c8nY5yY.jpg

day 16 - family

Spoiler

nea0Ov9.jpg

day 17 - dedication

Spoiler

UNwA7dW.jpg

day 18 - kaithe

Spoiler

OgoHVTq.jpg

day 19 - cave

Spoiler

1XRF0yR.jpg

day 20 - spiral (eye strain warning)

Spoiler

Fv2sECX.jpg

day 21 - assassin

Spoiler

TXSpKlU.jpg

day 22 - bombastine

Spoiler

lD7OwuZ.jpg

day 23 - hunt

Spoiler

90z0NOI.jpg

day 24 - beard

Spoiler

fdmHUEc.jpg

day 25 - hammer

Spoiler

NBtM5IQ.jpg

day 26 - mirror

Spoiler

fikIHd5.jpg

day 27 - crime

Spoiler

2Q4bzuj.jpg

day 28 - bat

Spoiler

K3DMtgN.jpg

day 29 - crown

Spoiler

oAQfaRT.jpg

day 30 - prison

Spoiler

E3eRoeb.jpg

day 31 - faceless

Spoiler

OEqB1VK.png

Edited by faefolken
  • Like 17

Ah, my most inspired month for art, how I've missed you. Happy Tennotober everybody 🎃

Spoiler

anyone know how to, uh... void a contract with an omniscient eldritch horror? asking for a friend...

10-1-23.png

Spoiler

poor, poor Drifter; they escaped the loop of Duviri only to end up in an endless loop of being bullied by a teenage version of themselves

10-3-23.png

Spoiler

Kullervo is friend-shaped and Ordis is a little too overprotective (he forgets that, despite appearances, the Operator is actually proficient in using bladed weapons

10-7-23-1.png

Spoiler

"Hey, kiddo..."

10-8-23-1.png

Spoiler

💗 Solaris United 💗

10-12-23.png

Edited by (PSN)Shadow-Elemental
  • Like 18

We'll see how many I do this month.

1. Portal

Spoiler

Dxb2Wnm.png

2. Fangs

Spoiler

wkQ96vX.png

3. Decade

Spoiler

x9p05uN.jpg

4. Crystal

Spoiler

jVZbPHd.png

5. Beetle

Spoiler

ckT23ti.png

6. Throwback

Spoiler

bxuD18B.png

7. Knives

Spoiler

WU8wl1p.png

8. Whisper

Spoiler

nq0szRn.png

9. M̵̧̘͎̮̎͋̍̿͌͝ą̸͋ǹ̷̡̪̠̹̙͙̇̑̈̒ ̵̜̗̼̣̰̔̆̌͊́͋í̶̥̫͝n̸̡̯̻̹̘̆̓̓̀͝ ̵̣̘̙̪̬͍̲͑t̸̙͎̖͑̀̒̉̎ͅh̸͈͚̼̥̜͕̗͂͒̒̑͆͊̕e̵̢̞̮̜̣͌̈̍͑̋͋͝ ̴̨̡̘͎̐̀̈́̍̌̈́W̵͎̹̠͇͑͠á̸͎͓̪̳l̷͓̹̫̄̌̐͝ͅl̵̲͚̱̰͋͋͠ͅ

Spoiler

uv8lZsB.png

10. Orowyrm

Spoiler

WhPEBoD.png

11. Inspire

Spoiler

0oExEgs.png

12. Solidarity

Spoiler

i4C2pba.jpg

26. Mirror

Spoiler

yu230gF.jpg

Edited by MARALOHK
  • Like 16

Tennotober 2023

Day 1 - Portal

Спойлер

UKZTtHG_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=gr

Day 2 - Fangs

Спойлер

F7dFuRLWwAAeUZP?format=jpg&name=large

Day 4- Crystal

Спойлер

F7nslN5WMAAdYC7?format=jpg&name=large

Day 5 - Beetle

Спойлер

F7xtQeMWYAAtZQX?format=jpg&name=large

Day 8 - Whisper      "You don't need eyes to hear His whisper"

Спойлер

F789CFNXEAAMBlu?format=jpg&name=large

Day 9 - Man in the Wall 

Спойлер

F8P3HsOXoAAkiDV?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by (PSN)Raszard
  • Like 14

Happy Tennotober everyone!

Day 1. Portal

E9Cvikk_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Day 2. Fangs

U2y7hUR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Day 3. Decade

6dEvpPH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Day 4. Crystal

Od9EQDH_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Day 5. Beetle

8XqzmcR_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Day 6 coming soon!

Edited by (XBOX)Doomguy175
Ahh idk how to mark as spoiler, little icon doesn't show up but at least I figured out how to correctly insert an image
  • Like 14

I'm also known as TennoYama

My first time participating in Tennotober, Let's see how it goes

Day1: Portal

Every Journey starts with the first step,

Step through the Portal

Spoiler

This flower is not a Rose but she has Thorns

Spoiler

Day 03: Decade

"To honour all those who raised a blade in the mayhem of the Trials"

Spoiler

Day 04: Crystal

The Crimson Archon Shard, a source of anti-entropic radiation, crystalized offensive power

Spoiler

Day 05: Beetle

The Scarab Beetle, an ancient symbol of Life, Death and Resurrection

How fitting

Spoiler

Day 06: Throwback

"...For among them lives a legend. A man who fears nothing. An unyielding hero against those who would stand in the way of Profit.

His name is John Prodman"

Spoiler

Day 07: Knives

You get used to it... probably

Spoiler

Lohk Xata Jahu Vome Ris Fass Netra Khra

Spoiler

Day 9: Man in the wall

The Indifference

The Lidless Eye

The Other

The Wall of Bone

That Which Bears No Name

... Wally

Spoiler

"A glimmer of hope... Until the great Orowyrm Lodun darkened the skies above."

Spoiler

This was a quick one, just a shout-out for this fantastic community

Spoiler

"An entire life can change thanks to one act of kindness."

Spoiler

"I will never forget the man who gave his life for us. The man whose sacrifice showed us the way. We honor his name. Veko."

Spoiler

"Narmer take all. Kahl and brothers take all back. Kahl swear."

Spoiler

"It reached me, rising up - a gleaming beast, a plume of golden wings rising and unfolding behind it. An angel."

Spoiler

"This Warframe Xaku. Somewhat of a family themselves. A sum of many, a composite of others we lost in the ages that our Entrati family has served here."

Spoiler

Through your dedication, Your Journey became a Legend

Spoiler

"The Kaithe of Duviri. A memory clad in a steel dream. Swifter than bowshots, more loyal than a steadfast soldier's heart. Run true, noble Kaithe!"

Spoiler

The Beast of Teshin's Cave

"...for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth!"

Spoiler

"Beggin AGAIN!"

Spoiler

"Ash. Avatar of murder.

Patron saint of the Orokin school of political assassination known as The Scoria."

Spoiler

"Bombastine was envious. Of what? Anything. Wherever his gaze fell, it seemed other people had it better."

Spoiler

"It is time for you and your kind to hunt again. Knowledge will be your reward."

Spoiler

"Teshin Dax. A veteran veiled in scars and sorrows. I cannot tell you how long he has dwelled with us. I only know that something has compelled him to watch and wait."

Spoiler

"Wolf Sledge

The signature hammer of the only lunatic fearsome enough to bust out of the Saturn Six Max-Pen."

Spoiler

"For I stood there confronted by myself. A twin, but no brother. A reflection but with dimension."

Spoiler

"Your actions have consequences."

"You can't run from your past"

"There is no salvation for your crime"

"I am your reckoning!"

Spoiler

"A warrior walks, alone in crowds
Companion to moon and mist and bat
With a vision grim the mind enshrouds

This fearsome, deathborne aristocrat."

Spoiler

"Tell me, friend: What is it you Desire?"

Spoiler

"Nihil, the once-feared Orokin Glassmaker,

now imprisoned for eternity in this tiny bottle.

Handle with care."

Spoiler

"I have no face"

"I have no name. Only a need. And you come before me empty-handed this Naberus night?"

Spoiler

Edited by -Yamamoto-
Same as Always, New Day, New Entry
  • Like 16

Goodluck everyone participating, this will be my first time drawing digitally, I'm hoping i'll feel an improvement through the month.

1. Portal
    Spoiler

DkSOWot.png

2. Fangs
    Spoiler

j3h42O8.png

3. Decade
    Spoiler

zXl3EQZ.png

4. Crystal
    Spoiler

a4YHDqZ.png

5. Beetle
    Spoiler

ZJEVVpQ.png

6. Throwback
    Spoiler

5dZqmA2.png

7. Knives
    Spoiler

Oz3uoEs.png

8. Whisper
    Spoiler

XxUypQK.png

9. Man in the Wall
    Spoiler

SY2u7VW.png

10. Orowyrm
    Spoiler

bbf8IsC.jpg

11. Inspire
    Spoiler

j3T8vCZ.png

12. Solidarity
    Spoiler

lppQ0Tn.png

13. Courage
    Spoiler

ZvM3vnd.png

14. Rally
    Spoiler

cbKWrX9.png

15. Uplift
    Spoiler

XIDu0f3.png

16. Family
    Spoiler

DndZ2ss.png

17. Dedication
    Spoiler

LwIPJI1.png

18. Kaithe (how hungry)
    Spoiler

qsx27EU.png

19. Cave (didn't have much time to do this one)
    Spoiler

ym1ssa2.png

20. Spiral
    Spoiler

sA3QkcX.jpg

21. Assassin
    Spoiler

XUyPFQS.png

22. Bombastine
    Spoiler

XHYfWgq.png

23. Hunt
    Spoiler

mislmmL.png

24. Beard
    Spoiler

l45v1ro.png

25. Hammer
    Spoiler

fQZYSfp.png

26. Mirror
    Spoiler

jDaP9q9.jpg

27. Crime
    Spoiler

TCGxlW7.png

28. Bat
    Spoiler

4PLhY2f.png

29. Crown
    Spoiler

o9c9yx1.png

30. Prison
    Spoiler

75DRHmD.png

31. Faceless
    Spoiler

VnJjNAp.png

Well done everyone, seeya next year

Edited by (XBOX)Iceygamingrulez
  • Like 15

Hello everyone, I’ll try to participate in Tennotober for the first time.😉

Спойлер

aMOVN4-a-4g.jpg?size=2560x1706&quality=9

Спойлер

Спойлер

J5zXc0qPsS8.jpg?size=1810x2160&quality=9

Спойлер

Rania & Belric
jfQjyFdmjeA.jpg?size=1362x2160&quality=9

Спойлер

s05tEkkCeC8.jpg?size=1785x2160&quality=9

Спойлер

bS3_0gLDIU8.jpg?size=752x2160&quality=96

Edited by Terrible_Fox
  • Like 6

I have not used a forum in YEARS so bear with me.
Day 1 :: Portal

Spoiler

I tried something different from my usual brushes and it did not pay off. I'll try something different next time.

IecmPC2.png

Spoiler

Had some trouble updating the post cuz the forum was down.

Anyway, Vasca Kavat goin nya.
Md8NcUH.png

Spoiler

I figured staying up past midnight to drop this was irresponsible.

ZpJzROE.png

Spoiler

Decided to make a floaty Citrine

5LhQ6aJ.png

Spoiler

Like a cicada shell

uBJMSSJ.png

Spoiler

Even though I only started last year, looking back from LR1, this is such a distant memory.

FQJpnKr.png

Spoiler

Okay, I'm pretty proud of this one tbh

rFqlbty.png

Edited by TinsinPrime
Days 6 and 7
  • Like 12