Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

gammacor and gorgon incarnon.

Vaml77

2 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

Why are both weapons so bad in incarnon mode?

I'd say the biggest issue with the Gorgon, is that it changes weapon type drastically, from a Single Target Rifle, to an AoE Launcher.

That's a problem when it comes to picking an Arcane. Deadhead is more beneficial for single target, yet nearly impossible to use when in AoE mode.

Whilst Merciless is great for AoE, yet extremely difficult to maintain stacks (kill rate) when in Single Target mode.

Now I guess you could build exclusively for Incarnon AoE Mode.... except I find that to be unsustainable, in practice I swap back and fourth a lot with Gorgon; this isn't like the Torid where you can stay Incarnon forever for free....

for the Gammacor, I think the problem is the Pull Effect is just too small and weak.

If it was bigger, and did a full ragdoll pull, not just a nudge.; then it might actually be fun.

Oh. and there's also supposedly a Huge Glitch, where Incarnons that have Hitscan AoE effects

like the Braton's splash, the Zyloc, ?and Maybe the Gorgon too??

are Not Applying Multishot to the AoE splash.

-it shows in UI, but ingame numbers suggest its not actually happening.

That might be a factor in Gorgon failing, tho I'll leave it up to a streamer to do a frame by frame analysis to determine if the glitch is there or not.

• Like 3