The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And so begins the first of the stat purges!

0_The_F00l

The gods blind to their own hubris started to consume themselves in obscurity,

Until one man stood and said "that S#&$s dumb" and shined some light on it.

I am looking forward to many more stat squishes to perhaps other places in the game so they are easier to understand,

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I am looking forward to many more stat squishes to perhaps other places in the game so they are easier to understand,

The unfortunate side-effect of this is really unfortunate rounding errors like with Primed Sure Footed and Amalgam Serration.

It's not going to clear up much so long as different rules are applied to different mods. Unless DE wants to go through and make EVERY mod apply in the same way they'd be better off just specifying how/where the mods apply in the stat/damage calculation.

Like if Vitality said "+440% BASE HEALTH" then had the Health tooltip define "Base" as the unranked health value. Or take the route of most online card games and have certain words on a mod card highlighted and show a clarifying tooltip when hovered over.

• Like 1

Not just stat squishes but also stat explanations in-game, I already use the wiki to obtain most of my information which uses patch note and in-game information but sometimes there is still information missing.

Telos Boltace did not have information on its stats so it will now finally take its rightful place among the other passive melees with it stats explained, in fact this information wasn't even on the wiki for a really long time.

One of next steps in stat squishing I hope is adding in RNG information for stuff not in the drop tables, there is some stuff in WF that still calls RNG that isn't in the drop tables or explained officially. Some examples includes Cave RNG, Rare container missions, Capture to exterminate chance along with others that are just too obscure to try and track.

31 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The unfortunate side-effect of this is really unfortunate rounding errors like with Primed Sure Footed and Amalgam Serration.

I assume those single-mod instances will still be patched just like PSF did. Just better hope that it doesn't suffer from the bug report ignored for years symptom that a lot of minor bug reports succumb to.

4 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

I assume those single-mod instances will still be patched just like PSF did. Just better hope that it doesn't suffer from the bug report ignored for years symptom that a lot of minor bug reports succumb to.

Only reason PSF was patched was because of those rare staggers. Growing Power and Amalgam Serration aren't patched and aren't standalone issues. Melee range from Riven Mods in the arsenal rounds to the hundredth when the mod only shows you to the tenth. Lich/Sister progenitor bonuses round to the tenth in one screen and to whole numbers in the other (which can lead to you buying a 60% that is only 59.5-59.9%). This is a major underlying issue with the way the game works, and it will sadly translate to this stat squeeze.

Edited by Voltage