Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So with auto melee, will Cleaving Whirlwind's Broken Bull finally be updated?

Hexerin

The stance originally had a 400% damage multiplier on all hits, which warranted a drawback in the form of a self inflicted stagger - now, with it having zero procs, a 1x damage multiplier, and with heavy blades being one of the worst melee classes after all the nerfs, I'd suggest just using something else entirely.

Broken Bull isn't bad by accident, it's bad by design. It was the meta at some point, and DE really likes to take the meta, and stab it 17 times to make sure it's really dead for real, and forever.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

You can still auto-melee with it, you just "let go" instead of "stopping tapping".

There's nearly 80 stance mods, and no other stance mod has a combo that actively #*!%s over the player.

I'm not sorry, there's simply no legitimate excuse that can be made for this stance's combo having this nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

There's nearly 80 stance mods, and no other stance mod has a combo that actively #*!%s over the player.

I'm not sorry, there's simply no legitimate excuse that can be made for this stance's combo having this nonsense.

If you have problems with this stance, fair enough.  I'm just pointing out that auto-melee doesn't move the needle.

Edited by (PSN)Unstar
  • Like 1