The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd mastery ranks will always waste 500 Vox Solaris standing no matter what

BalaDeSilver

MmTLzER.png

Faction standing daily cap grows by 500 every Mastery rank, and Toroids, Universal Medallions and Narmer Isoplast all give multiple of 1000 standing, resulting in a waste of 500 standing every time, either by consuming one more Toroid or one less. You'll leave 500 standing on the table every day or just spend one more Toroid every day. It's wasteful 100% of the time, whenever a player is on an odd number rank, which I am, since I'm max MR and that's currently on 33. I can't even rank up to solve this issue, I can only theoretically "rank down".

IDK, can't the 3 normal Toroids just give 1500 standing or 1250 standing instead, so we can mix and match them around to get a better number result?

• Like 4

On 2023-10-16 at 6:22 PM, BalaDeSilver said:

resulting in a waste of 500 standing every time, either by consuming one more Toroid or one less.

Not really. You are not forced to go up the limiit at all. You can stop at any time below it.

• Like 2

On 2023-10-16 at 2:21 PM, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

As a Legendary Rank 3 player, my Standing cap is 32,000. I sure wish it was 50k instead.

As you can see in the screenshot, it's actually 32 500. You're wasting 500.

3 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

You are not forced to go up the limiit at all. You can stop at any time below it.

Well, yes, but then you're losing 500 every day, which is a waste.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

How exactly are you losing it?

By simply wasting it every day? Letting those 500 go unspent instead of spending the extra Toroid. And, of course, that Toroid is worth only half its value if you do, wasting it either way.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Just don't rank up to MRL3, and you won't have this problem.

Ezgaem.

It's not just LR3, it's every odd rank. 1, 3, 5, 7, etc. Of course you need to unlock the syndicate to begin with, which isn't exactly easy, but still mandatory before LR3. Also, LR4 on Whispers in the Wall, if you have Excal Prime, most likely, won't have this issue, since it's an even rank.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BalaDeSilver said:

By simply wasting it every day? Letting those 500 go unspent instead of spending the extra Toroid. And, of course, that Toroid is worth only half its value if you do, wasting it either way.

Technically you are not wasting it, but prolonging it. You keep the Toroid for the time you can use it fully and provided that you do not have unlimited amount of those, you eventually will. You are not forced to do anything. You have the option to either wait, or spend the toroid now and get half the amount, if you so desire. Your topic title is pure lie then.

What if you just imagined the limit is actually the amount you are going up to? Is it some kind of OCD or you just looking for problems?

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Le 16/10/2023 à 18:22, BalaDeSilver a dit :

MmTLzER.png

Faction standing daily cap grows by 500 every Mastery rank, and Toroids, Universal Medallions and Narmer Isoplast all give multiple of 1000 standing, resulting in a waste of 500 standing every time, either by consuming one more Toroid or one less. You'll leave 500 standing on the table every day or just spend one more Toroid every day. It's wasteful 100% of the time, whenever a player is on an odd number rank, which I am, since I'm max MR and that's currently on 33. I can't even rank up to solve this issue, I can only theoretically "rank down".

IDK, can't the 3 normal Toroids just give 1500 standing or 1250 standing instead, so we can mix and match them around to get a better number result?

How about a system that when you 'waste' 500 standing these are being kept 'aside' for the next day when the cap limit is being reset and is automatically filled for your next standing. That would solve the issue.

Edited by (PSN)Melo-Cake_IsBack

21 hours ago, (PSN)Melo-Cake_IsBack said:

How about a system that when you 'waste' 500 standing these are being kept 'aside' for the next day when the cap limit is being reset and is automatically filled for your next standing. That would solve the issue.

That is essentially removing the hard cap. If 500 can go to next day so can 30000 or 200 000, and to next day and next day. 

Il y a 23 heures, Zakkhar a dit :

That is essentially removing the hard cap. If 500 can go to next day so can 30000 or 200 000, and to next day and next day. 

That's true, but they still would have to work for it in the game. There is so much to do in the game that only a no-life can play 24/7 to "max cap" everything. realistically speaking this is impossible to keep doing every single day, you will burn yourself out.