The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hold up ....did DE take away Flaw mods....just to bring em back for credits???

(XBOX)DShinShoryuken

14 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Not it is not. They are perfect for potato-less builds and offer better stats/capacity ratio to non-flawed ones. Credits and endo are hardly a problem these days.

This, especially when potato’s are so hard to come by early on. Endo has definitely been a bit of a struggle for me though. I’ve had to resort to buying cyan stars because I don’t have any suitable frames for grinding them. They should have rebalanced the non-flawed mods to offer the same stats at the same capacity levels with this change.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kegnor97 said:

Tell that to a new player who has not unlocked arbitrations, the index/profit taker or a railjack 

Deimos Bounty exist and 1000 endo is enough for r4 normal mod (what new player need to kill lvl 30 enemies) and they can piggyback RJ (like I did before) just join the one on Earth Proxima. Even if they had no clue how to play RJ they can just use the turret to help the host/RJ owner. I was kind of surprise that I had all of RJ material when finally got the quest to build it.

Edited by BroDutt

49 minutes ago, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

This, especially when potato’s are so hard to come by early on. Endo has definitely been a bit of a struggle for me though. I’ve had to resort to buying cyan stars because I don’t have any suitable frames for grinding them. They should have rebalanced the non-flawed mods to offer the same stats at the same capacity levels with this change.

You can buy Cyan Stars? WOW, I did not know that. I'm sitting on over 5000 Cyans and over 1000 Ambers just from playing the game never farmed them and that's after socketing all my 100s of sculptures for each type.

How much do they go for?

19 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You can buy Cyan Stars? WOW, I did not know that. I'm sitting on over 5000 Cyans and over 1000 Ambers just from playing the game never farmed them and that's after socketing all my 100s of sculptures for each type.

How much do they go for?

Jesus that’s a lot… 😂

The first lot I bought at 3p full trade, second lot was 2p full trade and I thought maybe I was under paying but I almost feel I could get them for 1p full trade. I’m not really sure because at 1p that’s not even worth using your daily trades unless you have nothing else to sell imo.

21 minutes ago, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

Jesus that’s a lot… 😂

The first lot I bought at 3p full trade, second lot was 2p full trade and I thought maybe I was under paying but I almost feel I could get them for 1p full trade. I’m not really sure because at 1p that’s not even worth using your daily trades unless you have nothing else to sell imo.

How many stars does 3p get you? I've never really thought about it, I've always had plenty, though it was tight when first starting out.

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm sitting on over 5000 Cyans and over 1000 Ambers just from playing the game never farmed them and that's after socketing all my 100s of sculptures for each type.

I can't fathom running low on Cyan stars.  Amber though, those I've run out of a couple of times.    I've made some use of the transmutation recipe for those.

edit: yeah, despite using the transmutation a fair amount, I've got a totally different ratio than you; 1134 Cyan to 57 Amber. :P

Edited by Tiltskillet

5 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I can't fathom running low on Cyan stars.  Amber though, those I've run out of a couple of times.    I've made some use of the transmutation recipe for those.

edit: yeah, despite using the transmutation a fair amount, I've got a totally different ratio than you; 1134 Cyan to 57 Amber. :P

I've lost count of the amount of Cyan Stars I've left in missions because I couldn't be bothered to go pick them up, if further away.

9 hours ago, (PSN)FirmBizkit said:

Full trade - so 6. I think 2p is prob more reasonable though

Ok never needed to do it, was curious.

Edited by Slayer-.
forgot a quote.