Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich larva can die if you let it sit for 30 seconds

Tskuno

Apparently someone at DE didn't like when people have a document open to check which weapons from a lich they need, so now if you let your lich sit there for 30 seconds or more it just keels over and you don't spawn a lich...why they didn't just make it so you extract and try again? Who knows, great waste of my time as now I have to cycle liches until a weapon spawns again....wonderful mechanic 10/10 design team...super friendly to players there...legit died while i pulled up my google docs file to see what one i still needed. sorry I didn't do it fast enough for DE...my bad on wasting YOUR time

You can use solo mode to pause the game when you need the time to look something up.

Aborting the mission will prevent the weapon from being taken out of the rotation.

They made the larvling die eventually to take away the marker and prevent the kneeling enemy from constantly teleporting after you.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Aborting the mission will prevent the weapon from being taken out of the rotation.

inb4 he's one of those "muh stats" people that can not and will not ever abort a mission because it'll ruin their spotless record. I've seen some wild stuff here on the forums regarding that.

2 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

You can use solo mode to pause the game when you need the time to look something up.

They made the larvling die eventually to take away the marker and prevent the kneeling enemy from constantly teleporting after you.

Honestly this is just the sensible option.

either go into the mission already prepared or go in solo and pause to check.

This is 100% on you OP, not DE. 

like you could literally write down the Kuva weapons you’re missing onto a piece of paper before starting the mission and have more than enough time to check it in that 30 seconds 

• Like 1