The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did manifold bond get nerfed?

(XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA

Nope, never applied to Cordon, just as it doesnt apply to any other precept either if it doesnt deal damage or inflict a status naturally. Pulls and knockbacks do not count as statuses. Though according to the update it is a known issue for Manifold that it doesnt count for all abilities that hit an enemy.

It doesnt work on Whiplash Mine either on Moas. But it works on Repo Audit since it applies a magnetic status when the disarm occurs.

15 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Nope, never applied to Cordon, just as it doesnt apply to any other precept either if it doesnt deal damage or inflict a status naturally. Pulls and knockbacks do not count as statuses. Though according to the update it is a known issue for Manifold that it doesnt count for all abilities that hit an enemy.

It doesnt work on Whiplash Mine either on Moas. But it works on Repo Audit since it applies a magnetic status when the disarm occurs.

i could have sworn it was though? I think there was even a youtube video about it. Maybe im crazy or mayne it was bugged idk.

15 hours ago, Malikili said:

Cordon… oh Nautilus’ precept? 
Manifold bond seems to only spread status if the precept damages an enemy. 
What’s your build for Nautilus’ weapon? 

Viral/heat verglas or rad/cold helstrum.

I honestly think rad/cold helstrum is the way to go right now. Its not the most efficient in terms of kills but if a bunch of enemies get cordon'd, then irradiated and or cold, they cant just walk out of it and they'll draw aggro away from you.

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

i could have sworn it was though? I think there was even a youtube video about it. Maybe im crazy or mayne it was bugged idk.

It never applied to Cordon.

Also I'd suggest you give modding the Helstrum for Viral/Electricity a try, as that'll give you Viral, Electricity, Radiation, Impact, and Puncture procs.

Also also, Manyfold Bond works with Wisp's motes (the sentinel gets them and they proc all the status effects).

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

i could have sworn it was though? I think there was even a youtube video about it.

Maybe you're thinking of the CD reduction on Cordon?   Or if you're sure it was the status application, maybe it was Diriga Arc Coil?  That's probably the craziest Manifold status applicator.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Only the CD reduction worked/works on it. I had high hopes for Cordon and it was one of the first things I tested and got utterly disappointed that it didnt work.