Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter Disruption

EinheriarJudith

The time it takes you to finish a rotation of Dispruption for a chance to get only a mere 5-15 Hexenon is very inefficient. You're better off NOT activating those disruption terminals and just run around killing enemies. Amalgam troops spawn a lot in Disruption and they have a high chance of dropping Hexenon. It drops from breaking open containers too.

Or you can try doing the dark sector nodes Cameria and Sinai, they have innate extra +20% Resource Drop Rate and use loot frames such as Nekros or Khora to increase your drop chances even further.

I deploy an extractor each day on Jupiter, those give me hexenon quite regularly. I'm now drowning in the stuff without actively playing Jupiter missions.

18 hours ago, MystMan said:

The time it takes you to finish a rotation of Dispruption for a chance to get only a mere 5-15 Hexenon is very inefficient. You're better off NOT activating those disruption terminals and just run around killing enemies. Amalgam troops spawn a lot in Disruption and they have a high chance of dropping Hexenon. It drops from breaking open containers too.

Or you can try doing the dark sector nodes Cameria and Sinai, they have innate extra +20% Resource Drop Rate and use loot frames such as Nekros or Khora to increase your drop chances even further.

I deploy an extractor each day on Jupiter, those give me hexenon quite regularly. I'm now drowning in the stuff without actively playing Jupiter missions.

this is not about farming hexenon or those mods. its about removing them from the drop table and moving them to the demos and enemies. disruption is my fav mode but getting useless items turns me away from enjoying this mode on jupiter. 

So many posts and yet find one where you articulate clearly and understandably what is that you want to be done. If english is not your first language please consult someone who knows it better before you type another post. No need to be rude to people who have trouble understanding you.

PS: Do not like drop table of a mission? Do not run it.