Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think DE will ever fix fissures?

Traumtulpe

5 часов назад, BansheeAndZephyrMarried сказал:

I understand DE not wanting people to gain Prime parts- which are probably the biggest lure for people to first dip their toes into player trading- while AFK. They have legitimate gameplay and economic incentives to not want that. 

Some of the frustrations with low level fissures can be solved by DE reverting their nerfs regarding enemy spawns in capture and exterminate missions. Even when they were first implemented to clamp down on Focus farming- which was, at the time, the newest long term grind- it wasn't a good response. Them messing with enemy spawns is another reason excavation fissures are less fun than they should be. 

Nobody needs to "cheese" Focus farm with Loki in exterminate now. Nobody needs to "cheese" Oxium farm in capture now. DE has slowly but surely phased out the reasons and circumstances that made a lot of players reach for those farms back then. DE never reviewing the changes they implemented is part of what long time players mean when they say DE "abandons" old content. 

On top of that, I'm going to add some new suggestions- add more non-killing objectives and give reactants to entire squad when such objectives are completed. For example, spy fissures should grant 3 reactants to everyone for each successful vault stealth and 2 on detected vaults. Also fix the cameras in spy vaults so they do not set off the alarms when corrupted enemies spawn in. 

Specifying fissures mechanics for different kind of missions? Providing of different conditions for getting reactant for spy, sabotage, disruption etc? Well, we can imagine that, but there only question: it is necessary needed for fix thing which not working and completely broken without? Hell, no. Core fissures mechanic it is chance for drop reactant from killed corrupted enemyes, and this mechanic mostly work as intended. Maybe, it is worth to fix reactant drop-chanse or spawn/corruption rate for some mission types, but i see no any reason for devs to completely reworking fissures mechanics in the way you offer, sorry=)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

admirable effort in defending things that really should be fixed.

player's responsibility lmao. sorry for taking advantage of the new shiny tools provided by DE to kill better, I will bring a mk1 braton/base lato/skana with no forma or potato next time.

my bad! 🙏🏽

You know, I had some time to read through both sides of the argument and reading this reply has caused me to rethink the reason DE has kept fissure capture the way it is. In truth, the mission has one main objective and a bonus one: capture the enemy and open the reactant. The GAME is to balance yourself enough to create an opportunity to gain the necessary reactants without letting the very fragile fugitive escape.This is a good thing because it punishes poor judgement and rewards good judgement. It actually does sound more ridiculous to rush through the mission knowing you need the enemies to spawn first. This is especially true considering how powerful the rewards are.

3 hours ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

You know, I had some time to read through both sides of the argument and reading this reply has caused me to rethink the reason DE has kept fissure capture the way it is. In truth, the mission has one main objective and a bonus one: capture the enemy and open the reactant. The GAME is to balance yourself enough to create an opportunity to gain the necessary reactants without letting the very fragile fugitive escape.This is a good thing because it punishes poor judgement and rewards good judgement. It actually does sound more ridiculous to rush through the mission knowing you need the enemies to spawn first. This is especially true considering how powerful the rewards are.

Damn, 10/10 for your performance. How many hoops was that?

as someone else said, it is stupid to keep the enemy spawn in a sort of "Goldilocks" zone, all to stop the game from #*!%ing breaking. 

not to stop the game from becoming a fail-state (because if it is an intentional fail-state DE should/would implement a "MISSION FAILED" screen for it, which is why it isn't one), a soft-lock. the mission literally cannot continue because something in the game's engine that handles spawning broke, malfunctioned, etc.

if you and everyone else saying the same things as you, insist that this is OP's fault, then there really is not enough oxygen in the world to explain why what you guys are saying is simply not right.

• Like 8

On 2023-11-08 at 5:24 AM, sunderthefirmament said:

Like I’ve mentioned before in this thread, no one here needs your suggestions for how to avoid this problem.  We already know. We are just offering feedback to DE about a system that is flawed from our perspective.  I’ll close by asking you to have a little self control yourself.  You don’t need to pop into every thread that offers fair and reasonable critique for DE with the same tired response of “it’s the players’ fault; the developers can do no wrong.”  Some of us want this game to be better.

You know what they say, free platinum ain't gonna pay for itself.

BTW, I had the softlock happen to me and some pugs on a Spy fissure a few days ago, one of them told me "we completed the mission too fast" but mind, you, I didn't even went on a killing spree, I killed only what was in the way AND usually never touched enemies that weren't corrupted, we still fell 3 reactant short on average, I checked and we were all PC players.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

22 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

Damn, 10/10 for your performance. How many hoops was that?

as someone else said, it is stupid to keep the enemy spawn in a sort of "Goldilocks" zone, all to stop the game from #*!%ing breaking. 

not to stop the game from becoming a fail-state (because if it is an intentional fail-state DE should/would implement a "MISSION FAILED" screen for it, which is why it isn't one), a soft-lock. the mission literally cannot continue because something in the game's engine that handles spawning broke, malfunctioned, etc.

if you and everyone else saying the same things as you, insist that this is OP's fault, then there really is not enough oxygen in the world to explain why what you guys are saying is simply not right.

I said what I said. I don't think it's a big deal to work together and collect the big reward first before completing the objective, while you think the mission should allow continuous spawning in order to collect the reactants. There's no "wrong" in neither of those and is simply up to the devs to solidify the final state of the mission. 

I will say this: there is more than enough of a mix of yay and nay commenters here to convince DE to keep the mission as is. Going wild with the "10/10 performance" stuff (thank you by the way) isn't going to sway a change of opinion. I just find it perfectly acceptable to collect what's most important to me and then finish the objective. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

I said what I said. I don't think it's a big deal to work together and collect the big reward first before completing the objective, while you think the mission should allow continuous spawning in order to collect the reactants. There's no "wrong" in neither of those and is simply up to the devs to solidify the final state of the mission. 

I will say this: there is more than enough of a mix of yay and nay commenters here to convince DE to keep the mission as is. Going wild with the "10/10 performance" stuff (thank you by the way) isn't going to sway a change of opinion. I just find it perfectly acceptable to collect what's most important to me and then finish the objective. 

there is no "wrong"? a mission just breaking is not wrong? not something to be fixed? 

going """""wild"""""? it was two sentences. is watching a pigeon fly across the sky exhilarating for you?

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

there is no "wrong"? a mission just breaking is not wrong? not something to be fixed? 

going """""wild"""""? it was two sentences. is watching a pigeon fly across the sky exhilarating for you?

In other words dude, there was no need for the extra of your comment. 

As far as the "breaking" part, I just find it easy to just do what I said I already do. I've never actually encountered much of this issue but, if you say it is broken then hopefully there are enough feedback section reports to get the fix in gear soon. 

- why must i not to do my best as massive killing of poore 10-lvl enemyes on lith captures, as Titania with Thermal Sunder or as Mirage with Ogriss/Bramma etc, if i CAN?

- maybe, because anyone can, but you not for this here, but with intention to crack 4 relics of your squad for getting 4 reward options in outcome?

- oh, no, my intention is just nuke map and be first on evacuation, for spamming dumb waypoints for slowpokes, who fully loading just when i`m alredy at evacuation out XD
If someone play things in public just as he usualy play solo, better just play solo, and 100% of kills 100% will be yours. But... relics are dictates some teamplay rules, and most of us usualy deal with this rules so well without any babycry.