Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Plague Star bounty rewards feel like a joke

BalaDeSilver

Come on, this is a level 100~110 mission, do we really need to have specifically base tier Naramon Lens and Revenant chassis as drops? Really odd that it isn't a random lens and random Rev part, but specifically those... Did they rotate and I didn't notice or is this bugged?

Even if they are bugged and are supposed to give a random item in Lens or Revenant pools, kinda bad taste to put those on the drop table. Could be a Kuva or Endo drop instead, every time :(

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

SP droptables have never been anything else than their normal mode counter part - as much as I wish they were across the entire star chart tbh, but this is the reality we live in sadly.

Wasn't Kuva supposed to replace those? That's how I interpreted the part where they said there would be more Kuva thrown into the reward pool... I know the drop itself is 125 instead of 100 on SP, but still...

4 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Yeah I agree, not even worth running this event for alot of us.. best thing you can get is a forma and thats much easier to get elsewhere... sad

where else do you get free forma as easily exactly?

The whole reason people run this event so much is because of the free forma. There is nothing to complain about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

SP droptables have never been anything else than their normal mode counter part - as much as I wish they were across the entire star chart tbh, but this is the reality we live in sadly.

correct, but DE made this PS event first time available for SP, so at least they could have think of something better than just copy/pasting the default settings for it and just adding +100 endo and 25!!! kuva more than in the 'normal' difficulty - oh i forgot the 600 more standing... harharhar.

seriously, 1000 endo, 250 kuva, at least 1000 more standing than the 'middle' difficulty and at the very least, radiant relics and some token SP-essences would make me concider it worth doing the SP-run of this.... that said, i done them just for the fun anyway but feel badly rewarded each time.

oh, any yes: lenses and BPs should be kicked out of the SP droptable completely -really, stop copy/pasting everything, everytime DE and put some work (and more so, thought) into your 'events'.

9 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

seriously, 1000 endo, 250 kuva, at least 1000 more standing than the 'middle' difficulty and at the very least, radiant relics and some token SP-essences would make me concider it worth doing the SP-run of this.... that said, i done them just for the fun anyway but feel badly rewarded each time.

While I think you're right, I'm pulling a run every 9 to 10 minutes... That'd be so quick of a grind for these resources, I think it's too much.

Token Steel Essence per stage (so it's still rewarding if it bugs out, which happened to me twice today), 200 total Kuva, 600 total Endo and the removal of the Rev and Lens bps would be ideal, so it's more likely to hit the actually good rewards without being as good of a loot cave to break the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

where else do you get free forma as easily exactly?

The whole reason people run this event so much is because of the free forma. There is nothing to complain about.

Well that is your opinion and good for you, I'll stick to getting formas in 2 minutes rather than 10-15 minutes.. on top of that the bugs in this event are still there from the last time it appeared.. 

3 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Well that is your opinion and good for you, I'll stick to getting formas in 2 minutes rather than 10-15 minutes.. on top of that the bugs in this event are still there from the last time it appeared.. 

Please enlighten me on how you get free forma in two minutes because I devour forma and want this life hack.

16 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I'll stick to getting formas in 2 minutes rather than 10-15 minutes..

I'm sorry but how the heck are you doing that? The only thing that comes to mind is rare/reinforced chests for Lua/Void/Zariman, but they aren't guaranteed spawns so you have to account multiple runs of missions to 1 forma. Plaguestar having built forma is what makes it such an enticing event, so if you have a way to beat it, please share so that we can point out the DE that it IS undervalued.

1 hour ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

okay but how are you getting formas that fast? You still haven’t answered?

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)ZzzDayDream said:

If we are talking about ps bounties it’s literally not possible, in all the bounties the 3 minute defence objective is still there, so ye i call Pinocchio

as someone else pointed out, Lua forma runs which aren’t guaranteed, and rare chest farming.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

21 hours ago, BalaDeSilver said:

While I think you're right, I'm pulling a run every 9 to 10 minutes... That'd be so quick of a grind for these resources, I think it's too much.

Token Steel Essence per stage (so it's still rewarding if it bugs out, which happened to me twice today), 200 total Kuva, 600 total Endo and the removal of the Rev and Lens bps would be ideal, so it's more likely to hit the actually good rewards without being as good of a loot cave to break the game.

with a friend and one of us a volt, 10min is quite doable, yes - sadly, doing the normal or even the easy run, take about the same amount of time.... therefore i still say SP rewards are... unrewarding ^^)

19 hours ago, (XBOX)ZzzDayDream said:

he sure meant getting forma BPs...

maybe he never saw that the reward of formas in Ps are BUILD ones. essential, one normal or SP run saves you 24h build time (or platinum for buying / speed up the buildtime).