Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning More Eximus Creatures

Sporthand

Yes please, more Eximus versions. And while they are at it, can we please have Steel Eximus Stronghold Path?

Energy orbs, everywhere!

edit: Or does Eximus Steel Stronghold Path sound better? Steel Stronghold Eximus Path? Eximus Path Stronghold Steel? Eximus Path Steel Stronghold? Path Eximus Stronghold Steel? That last one sounded like some crazy japanese TV game show.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Yes please, more Eximus versions. And while they are at it, can we please have Steel Eximus Stronghold Path?

Energy orbs, everywhere!

edit: Or does Eximus Steel Stronghold Path sound better? Steel Stronghold Eximus Path? Eximus Path Stronghold Steel? Eximus Path Steel Stronghold? Path Eximus Stronghold Steel? That last one sounded like some crazy japanese TV game show.

That sounds like hell.

Sign me up.

• Like 2

Could be fun for some speciality missions. 

Maybe like Steel Path Nightmare Missions. Maybe make them like one per week, but make them a little bit more interesting (as far as taking extra time, to set the conditions, for the missions, as opposed to just slapping on blanket modifiers to health, armour etc) and rewarding. Then allow for some of the enemies you mention. 

Thing is though, for many, more Eximus isn't necessarily harder, it can even be easier, since they have guaranteed health + energy drops, which can empower some builds. That also being said, thats not all builds, some players would hate it, if more regular missions we made that way, just to sate some fans preferences. Then also, like... how much harder would an Eximus Acolyte really be? Especially once armour stripped and against some of the tools we have. 

Hence, maybe some Nightmare modifiers + maybe borrowing some of the Sortie modifiers in combination could be interesting. IDK, just my two cents. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Eximus Sentients

assuming that Void energy doesn't have anything to do with Eximus Auras, then this could be a possibility. Eximus Battalysts sapping your health and your energy with their lasers. *shudders*

Eximus Acolytsts

to be fair, they could use a little help, they get rinsed so easily, sometimes just by my Drifter, not even using a warframe.

Eximus Juggernaut?

a Leech Eximus Juggernaut; because F**k you and the Kaithe you rode in on, apparently XD

• Like 1

10 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Could be fun for some speciality missions. 

Maybe like Steel Path Nightmare Missions. Maybe make them like one per week, but make them a little bit more interesting (as far as taking extra time, to set the conditions, for the missions, as opposed to just slapping on blanket modifiers to health, armour etc) and rewarding. Then allow for some of the enemies you mention. 

Thing is though, for many, more Eximus isn't necessarily harder, it can even be easier, since they have guaranteed health + energy drops, which can empower some builds. That also being said, thats not all builds, some players would hate it, if more regular missions we made that way, just to sate some fans preferences. Then also, like... how much harder would an Eximus Acolyte really be? Especially once armour stripped and against some of the tools we have. 

Hence, maybe some Nightmare modifiers + maybe borrowing some of the Sortie modifiers in combination could be interesting. IDK, just my two cents. 

17 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Energy orbs, everywhere!

15 hours ago, Loza03 said:

That sounds like hell.

Sign me up.

Did you say steel path + nightmare + eximus stronghold? My paradise! Yes, Please!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sporthand said:

Did you say steel path + nightmare + eximus stronghold? My paradise! Yes, Please!

That would be cool. Would give us a reason to shift frames based on the nightmare modifier and so on. Hmmm... thoughts about a Path of Exile Atlas system in WF intensifies.

On 2023-11-20 at 10:45 PM, SneakyErvin said:

That would be cool. Would give us a reason to shift frames based on the nightmare modifier and so on. Hmmm... thoughts about a Path of Exile Atlas system in WF intensifies.

Me, bringing my Rhino Prime and heavy weaponry! 

On 2023-11-19 at 10:42 AM, SneakyErvin said:

Energy orbs, everywhere!

Ngl I think Steel Path Eximus Stronghold has a nice ring to it

On 2023-11-19 at 2:06 AM, Sporthand said:

Can DE spawns:

Eximus Sentients

Eximus Acolytsts

Eximus Juggernaut?

Why don't they have more Eximus units nowadays?

Would love it, it also wouldn’t blow up my switch

As Eximus stronghold sorties don’t do that 👍

• Like 2