The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us all 3 archon hunts each week

Waeleto

Now that you basically introduced a new set of shards that so far can ONLY be obtained from combining shards can we PLEASE get more of them each week ? currently we get 2 per week and assuming the new method that was talked about gives us 1 more it still won't be enough, we should be able to do all 3 archon hunts every week that way people who want more shards and want to actually interact with this new system can work for more supply of shards 

6 minutes ago, Waeleto said:

Now that you basically introduced a new set of shards that so far can ONLY be obtained from combining shards can we PLEASE get more of them each week ? currently we get 2 per week and assuming the new method that was talked about gives us 1 more it still won't be enough, we should be able to do all 3 archon hunts every week that way people who want more shards and want to actually interact with this new system can work for more supply of shards 

Let's have all 3 every day

18 minutes ago, Genitive said:

One of the new missions is going to be a source of archon shards, so we won't have to wait as long to get them. It remains to be seen how many more shards we're going to be able to get.

Likely just raising the 2 per week to 3 per week. I doubt DE would undermine the entire Veilbreaker update with a system that lets you farm much more often.

There's several questions and concerns they didn't even touch on when talking about this expansion, and it just feels like a missed opportunity to revisit the bile cost to removing shards, the rate at which shards are earned, the "locked into all configs" situation with stats, and revisiting or even removing Tauforged to make the whole system more streamlined between all players.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

No

Pablo legit said, he wants to avoid doing such, having 3 Archons with more Shards, gives more reason to play.

He also said you can get Archon Shards in Whispers, which is needed. We need more then 2 opportunities a week given you already want 5 per warframe as it is even before they add in a merging mechanic.

That's also not including Tau Forged Shards, which the merge mechanics should include for parity with all other Shards.

25 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Don't have time to play, sucks to be you

That's a great attitude given most people have real-life responsibilities like jobs, families, spouces. Let's alienate players because of that. 

Must be nice to wipe away the Dorito dust off your chest and have zero responsibilities. 

• Like 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb Waeleto:

dont you get just normal shard from the shop. so its kinda waste of time

And here I was going to complain about the thought that Archon Hunts -- which are a product of Veilbreaker Update -- doesn't remotely earn any stock for purchases because it's not Kahl-175. I mean seriously it's part and parcel of the overall experience for that update, but damned because it's not Kahl, I get he distinct impression of a middle finger from DE that says, "you're not playing that grunt of a Grineer -- you don't earn stock in the process."  (And yes, I'm of the camp that says, I'm a Tenno not a Grineer Grunt.)

But 3 archon hunts?  Why not go daily like Sortie and turn it into a grind-fest that Foxconn would be proud to seeing?  They only end up on three planets: Mars, Jupiter and Earth...  Are you planning on random rotation?  If so, that would strongly mean random rewards...  And the entire process of "guaranteed Shards" will turn into the RNG of Sortie and tell me how good is your luck for Legendary Cores?  

Sounds great on paper, and while Pablo seems to be driven to turning the game into less of a grind and less of an RNG/Skinner Box Nightmare; Warframe is still -- and will always be -- geared to the House always winning in any element of gambling/randomness.  

I know you're suggesting it for the upcoming drop, Whispers in the Wall.  But seriously you might want to rethink this suggestion as their overlords are still Tencent and Tencent's meant for making money more than any Fortune 50 company according to Forbes.  And I'm more than sure they're not satisfied being the 19th on that list.