Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I still think Redline rockets should be reduced, limited or completely removed.

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

I know they're great passive crowd control, but they really ruin the screen and flood it with unnecessary animations.

I wish at least that Gauss would fire one rocket every few seconds that has a big aoe of stagger and impact...instead of constant barrage.

or remove that feature to make redline a pure buffing ability, and while that sounds boring, I have to remind you that there is absolutely nothing boring about redline....rockets or no rockets.

I think this is one of the reasons why I shelved Gauss for a long time...I just couldn't find myself handling the rockets...they annoyed me so much.

57 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Adjust your effects intensity in the game menu. 

wouldn't that ruin the effects of other moderately animated abilities? like it's just the problem with the rockets no other ability does that to me...and it's not a flash problem, it's just the visual noise of having too much stuff going on plus the camera shake.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

wouldn't that ruin the effects of other moderately animated abilities? like it's just the problem with the rockets no other ability does that to me...and it's not a flash problem, it's just the visual noise of having too much stuff going on plus the camera shake.

Play with the settings and see for yourself. People really play with camera shake enabled?