Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Spiral or DE Spiral of Death?

Tried to check out the "snowball fun" last night and was put into an endless loop of migration. Had to shut down the gane, restarted and tried again, same thing. 

Lately mid mission I will be standing on a pile of energy orbs but can't cast an ability.

I'll be going along fine and suddenly have no weapons, at all. My weapons disappear.

Ill switch to operator and can't switch back.

Ill start "moonwalking"...

Ill randomly mid mission just be kicked out to mission complete (solo). Put a video on this in the bugs lol

It's such a shame WF is a great conceptual game yet there's so many bugs.

At least track rewards at each stage for endless. Small steps.

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418
  • Like 2

Peer-to-peer, or well more properly listen servers. That is really all there is to it. Not much DE can do about it since the hardware range of the game is simply too wide and everyone gets to host. Plus people connecting through Wi-Fi these days is also popular, which adds further issues that DE simply cannot do anything about.

I suggest you activate the ingame performance monitor if you havent already, makes it easy to spot when you end up with bad hosts so you dont waste time. Or simply, if things feel laggy either abort mission or dont go beyond rotation A.

While they could add tracking per endless stage I would hope it would be optional, since if they add that everything will likely work like open worlds, so no game pausing option as solo even. Which I'd say #*!% no to.

• Like 2