Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

On 2023-12-18 at 2:33 PM, ThermicTerror said:

I made a PC account after the cutoff date for being merge eligible because of a section on the website that said as long as one of the accounts was older than the cutoff date you would be able to merge them, it was the only listed exception to the cutoff date. That section was removed from the website when the cross-save part of it was updated last week. I had bought the largest quantity of plat on this pc account because I had recived a 50% off plat login reward and now due to that section being removed I am concered I have wasted £60. Is that exception still a thing? Will I be able to merge that pc account with my xbox account that was created well before the cutoff point? If not what should I do in this situation? Attmept to trade the plat to my xbox account before I link them? I've put the archived website link here as proof. https://web.archive.org/web/20231208232545/https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression

I also have a screenshot of the section but I can't figure out how to attach it.

I would like clarification on this as well.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

Current running theory from what I understand is when the next wave drops, it'll most likely be Console Prime supporters.

Thank you for your answer. Maybe just like you said, console prime acces buyers, thats also what i was thinking. If they do it separately (ps, xbox, switch) it could take a while. 

Also i hears that DE devs should be on vacation starting this friday sooo, yeah.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)CptBogus said:

Even when they halted the process on Friday, at least they told us... what kills is the expectation and zero communication today... 

I think that they ecoutered a problem about the cross save proces of this phase, thats why it takes a while for them to get us updated. I'm just speculating

2 hours ago, VolisPrime said:

I would like to send a message to all those who are impatiently waiting for news that DE has been doing very well with the updates so far considering the game is so old. You clearly don't know the amount of bugs and failed programs you can get cause of the spaghetti coding. They are certainly doing things way smoother than you can imagine. The simple fact of merging different platforms into one is easier said than done and the amount of problems that can occur by doing it 'automatically and instantly' is enormous and can lead to disastrous outcomes so unless you want your account and years spent into the game to magically disappear, never rush delicate stuff like data transfering and altering🤫

It’s going to be extremely difficult to accomplish but I want to wait until many others have successfully gotten through this before I try it so they can run into and work out the bugs. 😂 But that will be very hard for me to do. 😂 

can people stop with the " just be patient" messages. this was supposed to have released on the 13th its now the 20th yes 7 days later and they have done little more than " ok guys if you paid the most on PC get in here" while refusing to give any sort of timeline and making arbitrary categorizes. yes at this point people have the right to be annoyed at whats going on. they could be actually transparent but I'm sure that would piss people off more because i"m sure they are going to continue down the route of " who paid us the most?" for weeks

Edited by (NSW)Mercwithamouth22
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ruthless Anubis said:

Bro if they weren't gonna do another rollout today the least they could have done was say so, so that we aren't sitting here with our thumbs in our butts looking at the screen and refreshing like idiots.  

I've been refreshing for 4 hours almost straight 

1 minute ago, (PSN)GallusPlays said:

I’ve got something that isnt clear for me about this merge madness. If I’ve got frames on account A that I don’t have on account B, maxed out and everything and I merge the accounts, what will happen with the MR exp I would have got for maxing those frames and weapons?

MR and inventory combine together, so theyll make each other up the differences in mastery exp.

1 minute ago, (PSN)GallusPlays said:

I’ve got something that isnt clear for me about this merge madness. If I’ve got frames on account A that I don’t have on account B, maxed out and everything and I merge the accounts, what will happen with the MR exp I would have got for maxing those frames and weapons?

From what others that have merged already have said, the MR EXP does transfer. If it's enough to earn a new rank (Or multiple), you'll still be subject the the usual rules of testing.

1 minute ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

can people stop with the " just be patient" messages. this was supposed to have released on the 13th its now the 20th yes 7 days later and they have done little more than " ok guys if you paid the most on PC get in here" while refusing to give any sort of timeline and making arbitrary categorizes. yes at this point people have the right to be annoyed at whats going on. they could be actually transparent but I'm sure that would piss people off more because i"m sure they are going to continue down the route of " who paid us the most?" for weeks

The drip gate was supposed to be released on the 14th. the whole system was never meant to just be switched on...

• Like 4

I started playing this game 10 years ago on my PC account, and after a few years of cold sleep, I started playing it again on the newly serviced Switch version. But the trouble is, I don't remember if I used the account takeover service at this time. Is there any way to clarify if I used the transfer service or not? Since it is the Switch version data that I want to use as my primary account, I would like to purchase Grendel Prime Access with my PC account if it is clear if these two accounts are something that can be merged.

• Like 1

Just now, (XBOX)Ruthless Anubis said:

LMAO they just updated saying we ain't doing nothing today boss, check back tomorrow which means we ain't doing it Thursday or leaving it for the weekend, which means PEACE OUT WE ON VACATION BABY SEE YA YOU STUPID PEASANTS SUCKS TO SUCK!

translation " if you want in go buy prime access on PC otherwise enjoy waiting"

• Like 2