Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

Just now, (NSW)Handsome2020 said:

So if I have a switch account (MR12) and a PC account (MR1 or 0 or something I don't remember) both made long before the deadline, is it worth doing a bunch of farming on my PC account before attempting a merge? 

Honestly, probably not no. You're certainly free to, but it might be better to just hold out a little longer still.

il y a 3 minutes, (PSN)Blueghast9 a dit :

So, interestingly I'm getting the account link button on this account when I open the drop-down menu from the home page. Of course, the link doesn't work yet, as it just brought me to the account management page with the waiting graphic, but every other time this happened, it seemed to coincide with a new wave coming out. So, fingers crossed, people.

That's just a visual bug on the website. It's been going on since yesterday at the very least. We're gonna have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately for any further updates on what the next phase is going to look like

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Blueghast9:

So, interestingly I'm getting the account link button on this account when I open the drop-down menu from the home page. Of course, the link doesn't work yet, as it just brings me to the account management page with the waiting graphic, but every other time this happened, it seemed to coincide with a new wave coming out. So, fingers crossed, people.

not wanna crush your hopes but I had that hours ago today as well sometimes after I read about this in the forums as well. XD it seemed to be triggerable when you clicked on 'more info' on the cross save box, but this ability to see the 'link accounts!' button seemed to phase in and out occasionally. :(

ngl, I'm constantly logging in into my PS, my very old PC, and my switch account every now and then just to see if I somehow have the ability to merge even though no new forum post was published yet XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Handsome2020 said:

So if I have a switch account (MR12) and a PC account (MR1 or 0 or something I don't remember) both made long before the deadline, is it worth doing a bunch of farming on my PC account before attempting a merge? 

*Edit: I'm mostly asking because of things like Excalibur umbra, would I get the MR progress from him twice? Maybe a stupid question, I just thought it might be fun to own two lol.

I'm going to doubt they will let you own two Excalibur Umbras or his sword

Just now, Bindmonkey said:

That's just a visual bug on the website. It's been going on since yesterday at the very least. We're gonna have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately for any further updates on what the next phase is going to look like

Yeah, kinda figured tbh. Just seemed weird it only was happening around the same time as a new wave was starting the last time it happened on my end.

vor 1 Minute schrieb (NSW)Mercwithamouth22:

not sure why it would be as last I knew you couldn't sell his sword

oh I just confirmed on wiki, you're right - I wasn't aware that you literally couldn't sell it and therefore can't even repurchase the BP from Simaris. ok that is kinda unfair XD

Hey guys my main warframe platform is on switch but my pc account is super low mr but has some good formas and Nekros Prime. Would I be able to merge them?

(Both made quite some time ago before the announcement)

Edited by (NSW)Dangeki

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Dangeki:

Hey guys my main warframe platform is on switch but my pc account is super low mr but has some good formas and Nekros Prime. Would I be able to merge them?

(Both made quite some time ago before the announcement)

if the switch account didn't originate from a previous account migration from said PC account then you should be fine to go :D

Gerade eben schrieb (NSW)Dangeki:

it didnt i started from switch! I AM GOING TO BE FREEEEEEEE

amazing XD I was so frustrated back then when I missed the account migration window for Playstation back then so I completely restarted over on Playstation - I felt regret for the longest time but now finally it seems that no account migration actually works in our favor XDD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PSN)ApoX95 said:

amazing XD I was so frustrated back then when I missed the account migration window for Playstation back then so I completely restarted over on Playstation - I felt regret for the longest time but now finally it seems that no account migration actually works in our favor XDD

yesss >:3 hope everything goes smooth for u and everyone else!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

Its highly unclear wether or not buying a Prime Access right now guarantees access to cross save.

they never promised a concrete timeline, and sucks to suck if you dont get access by the end of the year.

They did promise it to be out by the end of the year. they have 2 days or their PR takes a huge hit on top of what its already taken

• Like 1