Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls Twitch Drop Campaign - Part 2 LIVE NOW

[DE]Taylor

WF_WITW_V2_SOCIAL_16x9.png

Tenno, we are on the cusp of the Whispers in the Walls’ release on December 13th. Week 1 of our Twitch campaign featured items to help you beef up your Arsenal -- week 2 has a similar goal, but with a few community bonuses thrown in!

Here’s a look at what to expect starting Friday this week!

Campaign Details:

From December 15th at 11 am ET to December 21 at 5 pm ET, tune into any stream in the Warframe Directory to earn the following rewards:

• Drop 1: Built Forma - 1 hour of watch time
  • Drop 2: Warframe Slot & Man in the Wall Community Glyph - 2 hours of watch time
  • Drop 3: Weapon Slot & Albrecht Hat Community Glyph - 3 hours of watch time

WITWCampaignWeek2Drops-1.png

Players can earn these drops through cumulative watch time on any Drops-Enabled stream in the Warframe Directory. Your watch time will contribute to all rewards at once, meaning you no longer need to claim one Drop before gaining progress with another.

Twitch’s Drops interface has changed slightly -- you can check your progress via their Drops & Rewards page. 

Community Glyphs

This campaign features the work of two incredible Community Artists! Players will be able to purchase the Glyphs in-game should they wish -- or earn them for free with this campaign!

WITWCampaignMITWGlyph.png

Man in the Wall Community Glyph
Created by death_ma666ots

WITWCampaignHatGlyph.png

Albrecht Hat Community Glyph
Created by SirEnarion

If you’re a Twitch Streamer who wants to participate in this campaign, please ensure you do the following to activate Twitch Drops before you start your broadcast:

• Set up your stream for the Warframe Directory on Twitch
  • Have you Twitch and Warframe accounts properly linked 
    • (no longer required to have Drops enabled, but we recommend it anyway so you can earn Drops yourself!)
  • Enable Drops in your Creator Dashboard on Twitch, found in the Viewer Rewards sub-category

Content creators are able to broadcast and/or publish VODs of their Whispers in the Walls Quest experience without DMCA concerns. This does not include edited video content outside of the context of your gameplay stream which includes licensed music from the Quest.

If you’re having issues getting your Drops, make sure your accounts are properly linked at warframe.com/user. Should you not see your Twitch Account listed, or should you have multiple Warframe accounts linked to the same Twitch, issues in Drop distribution may occur. We suggest unlinking all accounts and relinking to your intended accounts to fix!

• Like 18

I am so hyped for this update! And awesome drops to look forward to as well. Thanks [DE] Taylor and everyone else at DE!

That hat is sending me, by the way. I used to have one kinda like that back the 80's. Mine was white, though. It got eaten by a llama.

Man, I miss that hat.

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Whispers in the Walls Twitch Drop Campaign - Part 2 LIVE NOW

I don't know what can be done about it, but dead 24/7 "drop" streams make the game look bad. They are negative publicity: the directory gets more popular, people check it out, and instead of seeing an awesome, fun game, they see nothing.

Going to Warframe on Twitch and the top 5 Warframe streams aren't actually playing the game sucks. The top stream right now has been standing in a relay with a disconnect message for hours.

5 hours ago, warhunter007 said:

i clamed all the twwitch drops and my steam account is linked but i am not getting the drops 

same, didnt get this drops.

edit: drop  fixed, got everything 💪

Edited by DrCr0w
fixed drop

• [DE]Megan locked and unpinned this topic