Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are DE giving founders special treatement?

Doomyo89

15 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

why are you so hostile? be calm my friend and we can have civilize discussion without calling me pathetic 

LMAO, calling you pathetic isn't hostile. It's the truth. you demand entitled results for giving them money in a game designed to either play for free or offer money on your own accord. that is pathetic. your point of view is flawed and can't be reasoned with. you remind me of my teenage son.
either keep waiting or go find a new game to cry about. DE isn't treating founders any better than they treat us, you just feel personally targeted because you want instant results catered to yourself. Not how the world works my guy. There is a song about this very situation. go check it out. Rolling Stones sang it best IMO it's called "You Can't Always Get What You Want".

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, InfestedMonkey said:

LMAO, calling you pathetic isn't hostile. It's the truth. you demand entitled results for giving them money in a game designed to either play for free or offer money on your own accord. that is pathetic. your point of view is flawed and can't be reasoned with. you remind me of my teenage son.
either keep waiting or go find a new game to cry about. DE isn't treating founders any better than they treat us, you just feel personally targeted because you want instant results catered to yourself. Not how the world works my guy. There is a song about this very situation. go check it out. Rolling Stones sang it best IMO it's called "You Can't Always Get What You Want".

its not instant results when i again i have been waiting for year.... and again they promised to deliver a gross save in whispers of walls but odvs that havent happened even with founders... so again im allowed to upset i have been promised a product that ensures me enjoyment and rewards for all the waiting i have done but that promise was broken so i as customer shows little upset for it... stop with whiteknighting its little bit cringe...  

51 minutes ago, Doomyo89 said:

its not instant results when i again i have been waiting for year.... and again they promised to deliver a gross save in whispers of walls but odvs that havent happened even with founders... so again im allowed to upset i have been promised a product that ensures me enjoyment and rewards for all the waiting i have done but that promise was broken so i as customer shows little upset for it... stop with whiteknighting its little bit cringe...  

No, they promised to try and get it out this month. But as with ANY game and ANY update, S#&$ happens.
A year ago they announced that they were PLANNING cross-save, without any specific direction. and they never said it would be released without issues and on time. They never make deadlines because that's hot water they don't wanna get in. Specifically because of people like you who are entitled. By your logic we have ALL been waiting a year for cross-save, btw it's not GROSS save... and yes, you are crying about instant results. you are upset that the devs are dripping the feature to founders first which was a good move because it saved them major issues dropping to the rest of us. you have no patience or gratitude. 

The founders are not getting special treatment, I m not a founder, and in no way do I feel as if I'm being crapped on by the devs.
Not once has the founders' program ever made me feel as if I'm an afterthought by the devs.
Yeah, it was 10 years ago, it doesn't matter if it was 30 years ago or 1 year ago. The founders' program was designed to help them create this game you are being so damn impatient and ungrateful over. If you truly loved this game like you claimed, you would not be acting like this. 
I am very grateful for that program and DE using the founders as the first step on taking the leap of cross-save which in itself is a major feat for a game never designed for it that had to get rebuilt around it, not to mention having to deal with the politics of Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. DE doesn't owe you anything. and I absolutely hope that both DE and founders are reading you cry about your entitlement and eating popcorn as they sit over the weekend NOT giving you cross-save. Because deep down I am a cruel person who has no sympathy for children like you. Life still has many hard lessons to teach you. If what I say doesn't sit well with you, it's probably true. 

But I digress, you are wasting my efforts on rational explanations. 

• Like 4

I guess so, but founders ARE special accounts in this case. They are more than likely the oldest accounts in the game with old or even glitched items that far predate when DE started taking cross save or cross play feature into consideration. If cross save feature works with founder accounts and their 2012 PC-exclusive codes, then DE has some solid base to believe that it will work with all accounts before they start rolling it out to everyone. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, InfestedMonkey said:

No, they promised to try and get it out this month. But as with ANY game and ANY update, S#&$ happens.
A year ago they announced that they were PLANNING cross-save, without any specific direction. and they never said it would be released without issues and on time. They never make deadlines because that's hot water they don't wanna get in. Specifically because of people like you who are entitled. By your logic we have ALL been waiting a year for cross-save, btw it's not GROSS save... and yes, you are crying about instant results. you are upset that the devs are dripping the feature to founders first which was a good move because it saved them major issues dropping to the rest of us. you have no patience or gratitude. 

The founders are not getting special treatment, I m not a founder, and in no way do I feel as if I'm being crapped on by the devs.
Not once has the founders' program ever made me feel as if I'm an afterthought by the devs.
Yeah, it was 10 years ago, it doesn't matter if it was 30 years ago or 1 year ago. The founders' program was designed to help them create this game you are being so damn impatient and ungrateful over. If you truly loved this game like you claimed, you would not be acting like this. 
I am very grateful for that program and DE using the founders as the first step on taking the leap of cross-save which in itself is a major feat for a game never designed for it that had to get rebuilt around it, not to mention having to deal with the politics of Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. DE doesn't owe you anything. and I absolutely hope that both DE and founders are reading you cry about your entitlement and eating popcorn as they sit over the weekend NOT giving you cross-save. Because deep down I am a cruel person who has no sympathy for children like you. Life still has many hard lessons to teach you. If what I say doesn't sit well with you, it's probably true. 

But I digress, you are wasting my efforts on rational explanations. 

its not entitlement dont try to spin my frustation into that... They promised to launch gross save in whispers in wall in first later was "rest of us" december, they only mentioned in latest devstream that founders was getting it first... thats why im mad and im allowed to be if you dont like it thats on your issue... im allowed to critice the company because their communcations are always outta of space sometimes... im not gonna just sit and not post my frustations... and stop treating me like children mate  

Only some founders were allowed to use the cross-save system in an early rollout, and when they had been given access to the system a serious issue was discovered that required shutting down the cross-save system to fix. Basically a very small handful of Founders were allowed to use the system for all of 5 or so minutes before it was disabled.

And by a small handful, I mean a small handful. Even I wasn't on that first wave of cross-save invites, and I'm a grandmaster founder and a community moderator.

Locking.

• Like 7