Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Redirection in Baro's offerings this cycle

Hexerin

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Literally the Pyrama Prime, lol.

Hear me out here: Pyrana Prime akimbo, with the summoned phantom guns hovering slightly above and out to the either side of your frame, similar to Xaku's Grasp of Lohk (although, it'd be more accurate to compare to Mirage's Hall of Mirrors I suppose). Two guns become four, and you just rain hate down on the fools.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Primed Redirection is one of four new primed mods to be released in the coming year, I'm led to understand.

I suppose it would technically be four new if you consider the Primed faction mods for Murmur. I don't, though, as those are expected for balance reasons.

21 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Nah, wasn't counting those. Guess that makes it eight new primed mods!

I'm wondering where you heard that there would be four new Primed mods coming? Pretty sure DE was mostly set in Primed mods being discontinued in favor of complex mods (the corrupted mods, the elemental status chance mods, etc). "Game balance" and all that.

Edited by Hexerin

Just now, Hexerin said:

Seven, if Primed Redirection was one of them. I'm also wondering where you heard that there would be four new Primed mods coming? Pretty sure DE was mostly set in Primed mods being discontinued in favor of complex mods (the corrupted mods, the elemental status chance mods, etc). "Game balance" and all that.

Eight new primed mods, of which Primed Redirection was one, yes, that's correct.

And yanno. The rumor mill™.

Two are Archgun mods, which is meh. New pistol mod, though!

10 minutes ago, Armadillidium_vulgare said:

Eight new primed mods, of which Primed Redirection was one, yes, that's correct.

And yanno. The rumor mill™.

Two are Archgun mods, which is meh. New pistol mod, though!

I corrected my post a moment after posting, as I forgot that primaries get two faction mods (rifle and shotgun). I don't use faction mods, so yea.

6 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

Alarming: shoot gun, enemies alerted

Silenced: shoot gun, enemies not alerted

Negative Silence: Shoot gun, alert enemies become unalerted (enemies already unalert won't become alert either).

6 hours ago, TeaHands said:

Amnesia Bullets, that's a f*cking horrifying weapon concept tbh

Perfect for Stealth Missions

kriegererectmeme.gif

Would probably get me a warning from the mods if I actually posted the gif. What has our world come to...

• Like 1