Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Is there no way to let console founders merge back to their PC accounts?

DGwar

Most current founders stuck on Console after they transferred off have been waiting for this day for 10 years almost. Only be told that they cant have access to their PC account with their console account. So i lose all my progress I made to finish off some things on my PC account, and basically still stuck on console forever in a way. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, CannaWhoopazz said:

You can create a new PC account and link them, if you don't want to wipe your Founder PC account.  

It is kinda S#&$ty you can't merge after migrating, but rules are rules...  They clearly see a risk they can't allow to realize

We are allowed to express that it is upsetting and ask them to change the rules.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, CannaWhoopazz said:

You can create a new PC account and link them, if you don't want to wipe your Founder PC account.  

It is kinda S#&$ty you can't merge after migrating, but rules are rules...  They clearly see a risk they can't allow to realize

its a computer program not the laws of physics. that being said rules on a computer game can be changed at any time.

No, they just haven't thought this through.  They need to fix it.

They should *not* allow merge from Switch back to PC, if you did the one-time migration to Switch.  That makes total sense - it'd be a free duplication.

They should *not* block merges from Xbox back to PC, just because that account was one-time migrated to Switch.  They lose nothing by that; they're just frustrating many of their most loyal players.  They just haven't implemented the logic correctly.  Hopefully they will fix this soon.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, GoDFaDDa said:

They should *not* allow merge from Switch back to PC, if you did the one-time migration to Switch.  That makes total sense - it'd be a free duplication.

They should *not* block merges from Xbox back to PC, just because that account was one-time migrated to Switch.  They lose nothing by that; they're just frustrating many of their most loyal players.  They just haven't implemented the logic correctly.  Hopefully they will fix this soon.

100% agree with you

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, GoDFaDDa said:

What they should’ve done long ago ( I would personally say 2016 as example) was allow cross platform save at a small scale first then open the gates. Because it’s so many more moving parts now at this stage in the game 

• 3 months later...

I wanted to add that after everything i chose my xbox account as my primary and it still gave my my excal prime but it can only be used while playing PC

• Like 1