Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA - Clan Rank Decrease Disabled for Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (Status: Re-Enabled!)

[DE]Taylor

The joke is that I was just building my dojo as the only member. I built all the barracks (very stupid of me) and now I have a moon clan. The Cry of the Gargoyle event has arrived, but I can’t lower the level of the clan and I alone need 400 curses to progress. For statue I'm single-handed farms 100 lamp.  And now I'm also need 75 forms to build the barracks again, because most likely it will not be possible to lower the level of the clan without barracks.

Well now im pretty shure hate this game

5 hours ago, Karakoyami said:

The joke is that I was just building my dojo as the only member. I built all the barracks (very stupid of me) and now I have a moon clan. The Cry of the Gargoyle event has arrived, but I can’t lower the level of the clan and I alone need 400 curses to progress. For statue I'm single-handed farms 100 lamp.  And now I'm also need 75 forms to build the barracks again, because most likely it will not be possible to lower the level of the clan without barracks.

No offense to you but that does sound like a joke.

Why would you build all the barracks?  Like just in general.  Not even for the event.  I built my own dojo and used the wiki to make sure I built only the things that were required. 

You just need the important rooms, a bigger clan hall, and the energy rooms. 

Depending on where you are at I would just delete the whole thing and start over.  As I can't believe you finished research for most of the blueprints.

12 часов назад, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 сказал:

No offense to you but that does sound like a joke.

Why would you build all the barracks?  Like just in general.  Not even for the event.  I built my own dojo and used the wiki to make sure I built only the things that were required. 

You just need the important rooms, a bigger clan hall, and the energy rooms. 

Depending on where you are at I would just delete the whole thing and start over.  As I can't believe you finished research for most of the blueprints.

just for symmetry.  And yes, I finished about 20% of the research before building barracks.  And no, im not read wiki. Where I went wrong was destroying all the barracks before lowering the clan level.  Accordingly, to reduce them, I need to build them again at the prices of the moon.  On the other hand, I still built that gargoyle statue for 100 lamps and have access to the event store. Just try to earn some [Arcane Energizer's] and trade it for the forma.

4 hours ago, Karakoyami said:

just for symmetry.  And yes, I finished about 20% of the research before building barracks.  And no, im not read wiki. Where I went wrong was destroying all the barracks before lowering the clan level.  Accordingly, to reduce them, I need to build them again at the prices of the moon.  On the other hand, I still built that gargoyle statue for 100 lamps and have access to the event store. Just try to earn some [Arcane Energizer's] and trade it for the forma.

Oof.

But hey at least you are doing it.

I built mine like this when I had it. (Lost it in the merge but it's honestly not a big deal when you keep it small)

From the left of the starting clan room:

Cross hallway connected to two energy rooms

Drydock connected to lich room

Navigation

From the right of the starting clan room:

Inspiration hall (with 4 research rooms)

Orokin Entrati Audience hall (remaining research rooms)

Cross hallway connected to two T's and the Oracle room

Another two energy rooms connected to the T's

That's it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2023-12-19 at 11:07 AM, stash777 said:

we still have no gargoyle in our clan.... people want to go find a clan with a gargoyle. We get messages that we do not have permission to set up a gargoyle. Many people want to leave.

You will have to complete the new quest line in order to place the Gargoyle statute.

On 2023-12-27 at 12:47 PM, Karakoyami said:

Yea I did the same fate. Was not thinking about it during the build and then the Statue was placed. This caused me to not be able to remove the rank. I figured by removing the Barracks it would low the rank but soon discovered this was not the case, caused me to rebuild ( much higher cost).

Best thing you might be able to do is delete the clan and start from scratch or wait the days till event ends.

Everything seems to be Time fated now and just puts a player off.

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to PSA - Clan Rank Decrease Disabled for Operation: Gargoyle's Cry (Status: Re-Enabled!)