Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

1 minute ago, (XBOX)SloMoBackSlap said:

It did this to me. I hit refresh, and then it said "Success! Your accounts have been merged." I'll test it out in a moment. I made Xbox my primary account and I'm going to load it up on PC. 

Same! All my accounts are merged. Thank whoever started the refresh/resubmit suggestion because it worked like a freaking charm

The only thing about all this that’s annoying to me is that de staff said a solid time for this to the point it was said to be part of the whispers update, when it’s obvious they needed to test it like this still, and also that staff insisted for awhile this process would not take weeks, or months but only days for everyone to get in, and nowthat’s kinda obviously not true as if this stress test means no one can get it the majority of users will have to wait almost a full month to use the feature. I love the de staff and something like this process is normal in my eyes, but impatience over this is entirely because they made it seem like it was going to be done days ago with confidence on those statements

Dear DE,

Thank you so much for all the hard work you did in getting this feature. I'm certain it has not been easy, and some of the comments from the forums have been harsh. I'm glad I can finally return to warframe from my PS5 since I don't have access to a gaming pc anymore. It did take because like many, I tried to get in first thing on the morning of the 22nd here. After a while though I finally managed and I am very grateful to have been able to merge my account (Big surprise there. I was only hoping to link since my ps5 account barely had any progress on it). 

Thank you for all your hard work this year, and I hope this game continues on for a good long while into the future. I look forward to celebrating another big anniversary with everyone in a few more years hopefully. 

Merry Christmas Digital Extremes, my fellow Tenno, and everyone in General

And Good Hunting out there. 

• Like 1

No way, it actually worked - finally. Dunno if there were any complications as of yet but I merged PC with PS4, selection PS4 as main and then I continued to merge my Switch into my (now PC but with ps4 Progress Main). I just logged into Switch and im my ps4 frame - again, dunno If there are any bugs Quest wise/Slot wise/etc but superficially viewed it seemed to have finally worked 😭