Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

17 minutes ago, Ulfragnar said:

Lmfao, what kind of compensation would be expected from a free game. 

Since we were kind of forced to make a PC account just to cross-save before they said they were looking into it without having to(at least from what I read); *if* the data for the old account still exists I'd rather have a full-merge just so I'd get the items off of it. Had Sevagoth being built. If the data doesn't exist, then it's no bother to me. Just happy to be back after so many years.

34 minutes ago, LTurmoil47 said:

So I have just ran into this as I was just given access to the feature on the website.

I had my PC account Linked as primary to my switch and xbox accounts, and I now cannot access the Jade cosmetics on my xbox. This is likely the same outcome for the Switch skins.

The website stated, and I quote:
"Platform exclusive Skins like Opal Skins on Switch, Amethyst Skins from Discord and Jade Skins on Xbox will not transfer to PlayStation during the One-Time Account Merge. In addition, PC exclusives such as the Phased Skins, Rubedo Skins, IAHGames Braton Skin and Rixty MOL skin will not be available on PlayStation. Conversely, PlayStation Obsidian Skins will not be available to use on platforms other than PlayStation."
However, nothing was mentioned about said skins being unavailable for accounts where PC is primary.

Was this intentional, and am I now just out of the money I spent on xbox for these Jade bundles? If so, please spread this information so everyone else is aware.

As far as I know, if you have platform specific items (e.g excal prime) you can only use those items when you play on those specific platforms. (Can only use excal prime on PC)

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Tucker D Dawg said:

when I worked in the office, it was an 1.5 hours each way by subway & train ... employer would not have been happy with me taking a 3+ hour break in the middle of the day to work on my game account 

Okay but it shouldn’t take no longer than a bathroom break. I’m still failing to see how someone will miss out. As long as you have your accounts created & ready to go. It should take no longer than how long it’ll take you to use the bathroom. 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)DarthLeoYT said:

As far as I know, if you have platform specific items (e.g excal prime) you can only use those items when you play on those specific platforms. (Can only use excal prime on PC)

I actually saw a video of someone playing excal prime on the switch. It is more the cosmetics than anything else. 

1 hour ago, xVoidPrime said:

Megan what about the problem if console making new pc accounts to merge then the account says i can't merge because the Xbox creation date was overwritten by the new PC account ? example my xbox account is made in 2015 and now it states that it was made last week and i can't merge the rest of my old console accounts

hope you can update on this one because am really worried

because u need to link not merge

1 hour ago, xVoidPrime said:

Megan what about the problem if console making new pc accounts to merge then the account says i can't merge because the Xbox creation date was overwritten by the new PC account ? example my xbox account is made in 2015 and now it states that it was made last week and i can't merge the rest of my old console accounts

hope you can update on this one because am really worried

I am unable to deceiver what you are technically referring to, exactly. But, it is not even possible to set a newly created Warframe account as primary, so you must not even worry, relatively.

Edited by (XBOX)CyberneticHFX

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)CyberneticHFX said:

I am unable to deceiver what you are technically referring to, exactly. But, it is not even possible to set a newly created Warframe account as primary, so you must not even worry, relatively.

Yeah but that happened today to console players that tried to merge their console accounts but had to create the new PC account. It set the PC account as Primary even though I chose the PSN account as Primary. Luckily it kept my PSN progress (which only confirms the THAT is/should my Primary account).

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)CyberneticHFX said:

well my problem is this : i played warframe on xbox and then on playstation . 

now i want to merge them both because why have two accounts right ? 

but before i can do that, i had to login to warframe.com and make a new pc account so i can merge as the FAQ said, it asked me to link a console account first which i did ( linked xbox which was made in 2015) now here's my problem; it says the new account which is the xbox is new and i can't merge it with the playstation one but the FAQ said that i could

1 hour ago, (NSW)Ishaku_Raigami said:

Will there at any point in the future be the ability to merge my 10 year old PC and Primary 8 year old Playstation accounts, knowing that the PC account has been copied to Nintendo several years ago to test the game on Switch?

I just want to know if that is a permanent thing so I can just make a new PC account to link my Primary PS account without losing everything, instead of waiting to see if that may change in the future.

For clarity, PC and Nintendo have connected before, but PS has not, and PS is the account I want to merge into PC if ever possible.

You simply decide which Warframe account from a device you wish to use as primarily to merge towards the data from your Warframe accounts of other devices. You have full control, relatively.

37 minutes ago, (PSN)DarthLeoYT said:

Problem. I cant use the Jade cosmetics on xbox after the link to the PC account.
PC is primary, xbox is secondary. I cant access the skins when I use the account on xbox at all.

50 minutes ago, (PSN)AceScorpion142 said:

So, I wanted some to clear some things:

If I merge/link my accounts during the drip gate period, after it ends, I'll still have my PSN account playable on PC ? Or is it just really during the drip gate period ?
Probably dumb questions, and already answered in the comments, but wanted to clear things up.

The drip gate period just refers to being able to link/merge your accounts that is all, once that is completed you are all set to go.

18 minutes ago, xVoidPrime said:

well my problem is this : i played warframe on xbox and then on playstation . 

now i want to merge them both because why have two accounts right ? 

but before i can do that, i had to login to warframe.com and make a new pc account so i can merge as the FAQ said, it asked me to link a console account first which i did ( linked xbox which was made in 2015) now here's my problem; it says the new account which is the xbox is new and i can't merge it with the playstation one but the FAQ said that i could

That is the answer:

How do I perform a One-Time Account Merge instead of Linking?

Eligible accounts will automatically undergo the One-Time Account Merge instead of Linking when you connect your Warframe accounts.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Clearlez said:

so wait i never had a pc account before just now how do i get my xbox on pc which would be steam? its honestly confusing how its all worded, would i use my xbox account an link to the pc one or use pc account an link to my xbox. i really dont want to lose my xbox accounts progress since thats the only place ive played before ive moved to pc completely 

If you already have a PC account you would just merge it, if you do not, you will be prompted to make one after logging into the website with your Xbox account 

Thank you so much for all your effort

I think i will wait till the next year cause i prefer to do it without any rush and being relax knwoing the system works without any inconvenient

In any case, I've already waited so long for Cross Save to become a reality, i don't care to wait some more days 

• Like 3