The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing to do in this game

NorthernDarkIceSoul

5 часов назад, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim сказал:

It's definitely a "you" problem.

Your the only one responsible on how you digest the content that's given to you. So if you blaze through it and then find nothing to do: That's a you problem.

Considering I've been (and many others) have been playing warframe for nearly a decade: I'd say finding something to do is quite easy.

Or else we'd have moved on years ago. There's plenty to do. Whether or not you want to figure that out is 100% on you.

Is it wrong to ask for content that I would enjoy?

20 hours ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

It takes half a year for DE to produce another update, just so that I can finish everything in 3 days and then quit the game to come back another 6 months later. Have you ever considered something that would allow players to stay in the game and play continuously? Maybe some kind of indirect PVP? Capture territory, build defense, etc...? There is literally nothing to do in Warframe right now.

Technically speaking I have tons of things I would do but not many of them feel worth the effort, require something else which is a pain to obtain or just become repetitive after a while, if anything I think many of the time gates the game still has should be phased out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

No, I’m not willing. Users keep saying it’s a me problem, while if you look at the charts you’ll discover that whenever an update drops the online doubles if not triples, showing that majority of users suffer the same issue. Perhaps it takes them three weeks instead of three days to finish another update, but what difference does it make? The issue is obviously not just me.

What charts...and do NOT use Steam as your metric when there are 7-8 platforms to play this game. More importantly, of course there will be a rush of players at every update. However, greed and gluttony are insatiable. 

• Like 3

5 часов назад, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 сказал:

What charts...and do NOT use Steam as your metric when there are 7-8 platforms to play this game. More importantly, of course there will be a rush of players at every update. However, greed and gluttony are insatiable. 

I don't want to seem toxic/rude but only PC players matter. Also, one more thing I noticed is that all people do in recruiting is opening relics. It's probably been more than a year since I've opened a relic and I have no idea what is the point of doing that. Is this what you all suggesting?

9 minutes ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

I don't want to seem toxic/rude but only PC players matter.

Nah right there he dropped the ball, this thread is 100% a trigger bit for views. Was bordering on obvious but he went too far.

Report him on quality standards and bail out.

• Like 3

5 часов назад, Kaiga сказал:

Nah right there he dropped the ball, this thread is 100% a trigger bit for views. Was bordering on obvious but he went too far.

Report him on quality standards and bail out.

Bit for this, bit for that... You never elaborated on any of your statements and went silent after my last post. Seeing how you have 500+ messages, I would say that you are the primary attention seeker here.

5 часов назад, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim сказал:

As someone said: Your asking DE for a response for an internal question that you have, only for yourself.

That's nothing but a "you" problem. 

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Fine.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/l9Cetes.png[/img]
I guess I can't even use images here.

Edited by NorthernDarkIceSoul

5 часов назад, (PSN)Thraxxsis сказал:

All Assassin's creeds, Hogwarts Legacy, Star Trek online, Guild wars 2, Horizon zero dawn and forbidden west are out on pc now

1. All decent Assassin's Creed's are too old and the recent ones are woke propaganda.
2. Even though I finished Hogwarts Legacy, it has a lot of problems with the most severe one being performance.
3. Not interested in another Far Cry

22 hours ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

It takes half a year for DE to produce another update, just so that I can finish everything in 3 days and then quit the game to come back another 6 months later. Have you ever considered something that would allow players to stay in the game and play continuously? Maybe some kind of indirect PVP? Capture territory, build defense, etc...? There is literally nothing to do in Warframe right now.

Sadly Warframe's endgame balance is rather poor and players need to do the dev's jobs and create their own challenge. DE seems to be neither willing, nor able, to actually balance endgame properly, which will continue to hurt retention. Thing is, they don't really seem to care: Unlike buy-2-play games like Gran Turismo, Tekken, Borderlands etc, Warframe is a game that makes money by selling power. DE wants players to feel spending money is worth it. They do this by giving players the option to turn this game into baby-mode if enough money is spent and it would appear the target demographic of players DE caters to, are those who do that. As a result, it seems the option to make the game baby-mode easy by way of buying power will continue to remain through to endgame. The game being less skill-dependent at endgame in comparison to what it was at earlier stages of progression for small spenders or free players is, for the most part, most likely an intentional design choice. That's just how some p2w games work. This results in the game becoming too easy at lategame, in turn becoming boring. That ties in nicely with another big target demographic: Players who want the new stuff, but get bored with the content due to poor balancing. Veterans, small spenders and the like just aren't much of a priority, so DE isn't going to spend resources on options that can keep them engaged. If done right, Warframe could be much, much more massive, but that brings us to the second problem...

DE doesn't appear to really be able to balance endgame properly. We've seen a few of their recent attempts: Overguard, damage attenuation, the recent changes to some status effects, the shield gate changes... hell they took away headshot multipliers from radial damage mechanics to address the AoE spam meta, with the reasoning "it didn't do much anyway in their testing" (I'm paraphrasing, but shockingly that was their reasoning, which is ridiculous if the problem was players spamming shots all over the place instead of aiming). Despite their attempts, they continued to fail in reaching their stated goals and the sad part is, it was obvious those attempts simply didn't have the potential to reach the stated goals. The attempts showed a fundamental lack of understanding of the causes for the imbalances DE claim they wanted to address.

Much as I believe Warframe has the potential to be far more successful than it is, should DE be able to improve balance, improve endgame play and increase retention, it doesn't seem to be in the cards.

• Like 2

Ignoring the rest of your post, because it's all subjective and thus pointless to talk about.

23 hours ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

Maybe some kind of indirect PVP? Capture territory, build defense, etc...?

This would be nice. I've played a handful of games in the past that have such systems (and have them implemented well), and it was always fun to engage with. No stress of directly fighting other players, instead just the fun of smashing PvE objectives to contribute towards a community goal of beating the other factions... and those other factions were other parts of the community putting in their own efforts against us and others as well. Was able to pretty much eliminate the inherent toxicity that traditional PvP fosters, leading to an overall positive experience for everyone on all sides.

Does it satisfy players who specifically want direct PvP? Of course not. However, there's far, far fewer of such players compared to other groups.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

1. All decent Assassin's Creed's are too old and the recent ones are woke propaganda.
2. Even though I finished Hogwarts Legacy, it has a lot of problems with the most severe one being performance.
3. Not interested in another Far Cry

I totaly understand not wanting to play woke trash but i thought valhalla was amazing but iam also a big viking nerd.  Never played far cry so can't compare. ive notced that with hagwarts on my wifes pc version I got the ps5 version because of the exclusive quest and had no issues.

5 часов назад, (PSN)Thraxxsis сказал:

I totaly understand not wanting to play woke trash but i thought valhalla was amazing but iam also a big viking nerd.  Never played far cry so can't compare. ive notced that with hagwarts on my wifes pc version I got the ps5 version because of the exclusive quest and had no issues.

Regarding Hogwarts - I was unable to get even close to 144 fps with 2K resolution. I wish developers finally realized that no one is play on 60fps 1920x1080. I don't know about PS though as I never owned one.

4 hours ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

Is it wrong to ask for content that I would enjoy?

What you are doing is effectively asking a company that pulls in millions of dollars a year to change things because you want something different.

That's like calling Pepsi and telling them you want to change the ingredients of their product because you like something different.

No matter how you structure your argument, you are coming across like someone forced to drink Pepsi when they prefer coke. You don't the state of the game then go somewhere else.

7 minutes ago, NorthernDarkIceSoul said:

But who actually thought it was a good idea to put time gate on dojo decorations? I can understand rooms, but decorations............

People with more business sense than you.

• Like 2

5 часов назад, Leqesai сказал:

What you are doing is effectively asking a company that pulls in millions of dollars a year to change things because you want something different.

That's like calling Pepsi and telling them you want to change the ingredients of their product because you like something different.

No matter how you structure your argument, you are coming across like someone forced to drink Pepsi when they prefer coke. You don't the state of the game then go somewhere else.

Ignoring the fact that Coke and Pepsi taste the same, it didn't prevent DE from spitting out Duviri, which is completely different from the rest of the game.