Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.6

[DE]Rebecca

Resistance table changes:

Shield: Resistant to Explosion.

Infested:  Resistant to Poison, Weak to Explosion.

Robotic: Removed Puncture/Impact as relevant entries to enemy type. This means that they are neutral to these damage types.

Could we get numbers for these values and more info about the calculations of D2.0?  Also does poison mean toxin, viral or both?

Edited by kadun

Salad V/Zanuka turned out to be push overs, and thanks to the 100% BP chance at the end of a mission, Valkyr's parts are now in the oven. First run was the helmet, then the chassis, then the systems, I think. Still, the arena could do with fewer bottomless pits.

Nice additions to the codex! Only annoying that you need to scan them FULLY for this to show. It would make more sense that they would show up earlier...

Also, let me point out some things:

Enemy Changes:

Corpus Spacemen are now flesh.

Rollers are now robotic (no, no little fleshy Grineer’s inside!).

Shield: Resistant to Explosion.

Infested:  Resistant to Poison, Weak to Explosion.

Robotic: Removed Puncture/Impact as relevant entries to enemy type. This means that they are neutral to these damage types.

Enemy Changes:

* These are all good. They make so much sense.

Shields:

* Resistance to Explosion. Emm what? This makes no sense! Impact and Explosion (or Blast, as it is also known as) are very similar in nature. They are both concussive-like. Impact is good against Shields. Explosion consists of Cold as one of its components. Cold is also good against Shields. Why then make Explosion bad against Shields? If anything it should be the OPPOSITE, no?

Infested:

* Resistance to Toxin. Makes sense. But now Toxin has to be one of the worst elements there are though. Maybe make it slightly better against Armor? Or even stronger against Flesh?

* Weak to Explosive. I guess this is ok. Makes sort of sense too, due to the fieryness and all.

Robotic:

* Neutral to Puncture/Impact. Why? Doesn't that make Impact kinda... you know, pointless? Puncture was already good against Grineer, but couldn't at least Impact stay slightly better (25%) against Corpus Robotics?

These changes had made:

* Toxin the most useless base element

* Impact more meh than ever

* Blast changed in strength (worse against Corpus, better against Infested)

* Heat, Corrosive and Magnetic are now even more awesome in relation to other now more useless elements.

You have no idea how much this means to me considering i use the ignis. I test out the range of the ignis with 2 shot bursts so i don't waste ammo. WIth the damage showing on the dead bodies, i kept on thinking that there was something in range. I wasted so much ammo and when the actual monsters came in, NO IGNIS AND LEFT WITH A KRAKEN TO STAVE OFF LIKE 10 TOXIC ANCIENTS AND 50320503205032532 CHARGERS

Nice additions to the codex! Only annoying that you need to scan them FULLY for this to show. It would make more sense that they would show up earlier...

Also, let me point out some things:

Enemy Changes:

* These are all good. They make so much sense.

Shields:

* Resistance to Explosion. Emm what? This makes no sense! Impact and Explosion (or Blast, as it is also known as) are very similar in nature. They are both concussive-like. Impact is good against Shields. Explosion consists of Cold as one of its components. Cold is also good against Shields. Why then make Explosion bad against Shields? If anything it should be the OPPOSITE, no?

Infested:

* Resistance to Toxin. Makes sense. But now Toxin has to be one of the worst elements there are though. Maybe make it slightly better against Armor? Or even stronger against Flesh?

* Weak to Explosive. I guess this is ok. Makes sort of sense too, due to the fieryness and all.

Robotic:

* Neutral to Puncture/Impact. Why? Doesn't that make Impact kinda... you know, pointless? Puncture was already good against Grineer, but couldn't at least Impact stay slightly better (25%) against Corpus Robotics?

These changes had made:

* Toxin the most useless base element

* Impact more meh than ever

* Blast changed in strength (worse against Corpus, better against Infested)

* Heat, Corrosive and Magnetic are now even more awesome in relation to other now more useless elements.

Agreed, i personally think that impact should be made stronger against corpus shields (+50%) because otherwise impact will basically become useless. The only reason anyone got impact was because it was good against the corpus.

Okai tnx for restoring Sonar's ability to point enemies on minimap, but...

Loadouts are still bugged. Pick alternative loadout (B or C, both appearance or mods), switch to another weapon/frame, switch back - loadouts reset to A one. Pretty annoying I must admit.

I see you still haven't re-enabled the ability to unbind melee direction from camera direction >:(

No, they haven't. They haven't done a single damned thing about this since U11 hit. And I've been posting about it since U11 hit trying to get some official response. Oh, by the way, I can also confirm this is still a problem. I just tested it again a little while ago.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/133059-melee-glued-to-camera/