Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So are the servers just dead right now?

o0Despair0o

Question

Played the Kahl weekly, got a network error at the end, wiping out 30 minutes of work. Gone. Reduced to atoms. Edit: Guess the server hamsters put up enough of a fight to save the progress at the last second

Can't even log in.

One of my friends is also having the network issue.

First I thought it's my internet, but that is working just fine.

So what's going on here? Did DE borrow Gaijoob's server hamsters or something?

Edited by o0Despair0o
Kahl did get saved after all - just barely
  • Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Ace-Bounty-Hunter:

If it is salty players DDoS'ing the servers, then they really need to touch some grass. Breaking the game isn't going to get cross save into their hands any faster.

you can backtrack them, if someone ddos' a server and that can ends pretty bad for this peoples. probably this peoples didnt got caught before.

its just a serverspike or overload or something. nothing to worry about

Edited by MCNacho

Was barely able to leave a quick in'n'out survival for Nora when the server seizure struck. Someone told me that this Baro arrival moment happened before since the Whispers update dropped. Baro is too strong and needs a talking too from Inaros to ease up on the dramatic yet fashionable antics.

1 minute ago, Datawarlock said:

Yeah, 'cause proxies, vpn's, and onion routing doesn't exist...

You left out anyone can pay a company to do the DDos under the guise of testing their own servers. Rlkj4pp.gif  :angry:

Just glad I didn't get caught up in whatever the problem is this time, I'd just say it's the network with all this new cross thingamajig going on.

I really hate that Network Not Responding little red popup at the bottom of my screen while doing an endurance/endless mission your heart skips a beat. 

1 hour ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

If it is salty players DDoS'ing the servers, then they really need to touch some grass. Breaking the game isn't going to get cross save into their hands any faster.

Not what they meant.

DDoSed, as in, so many people rushing the severs with their cross save requests that they're getting overloaded - like a DDoS attack.