Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggles 2023

(XBOX)LadyWinterstorm

Question

On 2024-01-18 at 5:20 AM, TotalVerplant said:

im still in hoping but i guess we wont get any. i was so excited about the wisp prime noggle and it makes me really sad that it seems we wont get it. :c

2 hours ago, Eragon_Shurtugal said:

My main guess is the script they use to sent them out might be taxing on the servers and now with cross drip been open they might be waiting for server stress to drop before running this script, but it would be nice for them to tell us this

For anyone else following or keeping track of this thread. 

More of a heads up, but a DE member has apologised and addressed this. Just there are quite a few threads on the same topic (that maybe might be merged eventually?), to quote DE Megan "We're working on it :) Apologies for the wait." As per a different but similar thread. 

So you should be able to get your Wisp Prime Noggle soon! No worries. If you use the filter to see Staff replies, if you are interested in seeing the source for the quote. 

Take care. 

On 2024-01-17 at 5:36 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on it :) Apologies for the wait. 

Any update? Its almost February and the 2022/23 Prime Noggles are still MIA. I have hope its soon so I can display Baruuk, Revenant, Hildyrn, Wisp and Grendel noggles with the rest of my prime noggle collection.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm spending my Regal Aya on Prime Noggles since I'll be getting both a Prime Gauss Noggle AND Floof with my access pack and I don't really need any other Prime frames as I'm only MR7 with my Saryn Prime and will eventually figure out Gauss Prime. Dear DE : please make more Prime Floofs. 

#FloofisLife

Am 17.1.2024 um 18:36 schrieb [DE]Megan:

hey. do we know anything about when we should get the noggles from prime access 2023? Is there any update? dont want to stress u but im waiting for them to decorate my orbiter.

I know this might be hard, or not possible for you or others, but you or someone else might want to try and catch one of the Dev Short streams they do each week, and ask in chat. They have already acknowledged they will be late this year, but for those that want updates, or to remind them, then catching their attention during a Dev Stream/Dev shorts, is one way to get it addressed.

Personally doesn't bother me that much, but I sympathise for those that do. 

So at this point it's March and still no noggles. I've tried asking about it in multiple livestreams but either the question is being ignored or drowned out by the rest of chat. I sent in a ticket last week and just received this answer and a link to this thread like everyone else:

"We appreciate your anticipation, but please note that there has not been an announcement yet regarding Prime Noggles.

As you can see in this Forum thread, there are others who are anticipating them as well:

Prime noggles - Players helping Players - Warframe Forums

Please keep an eye on the Forums for an official announcement.

Thank you for your patience and for your continued support!"

It's a little ridiculous at this point. Many of us purchase the packs instead of grinding out the frames to support DE and because the prime noggles were only accessible by purchasing them. I really hope we see them soon.

• Like 2

On 2024-01-17 at 10:36 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Any updates on this? If they aren't going to be given out then players should at least be notified they wont be getting them. I understand it isn't a high priority, but at this point its basically been 4 months, which is a little ridicules since they are expected parts of prime packs even if not explicitly stated.

nearing 4 months of no Prime Noggles, I'd be surprised if they do them for Baruuk to Grendel Prime now, and not make us wait for when they reach Resurgence to buy for Regal Aya. Either that or the extended delay is for floofs of primes, but this makes me reconsider buying Prime Access if I'm no longer guaranteed the noggles, even more so if the only way is a future Resurgence instead because I can just grind in-game and potato the weapons and just get the accessories and noggles when they come back in Resurgence.

So as a follow up: I spoke to Megan at TennoVIP last weekend and asked her about it! She said that it's been the bane of her existence (lol) and that they had to push ahead with Dante so the noggles got sidetracked. She said she's gonna work on getting them out once the Dante release has settled out and things calm down so hopefully REALLY soon!

• Like 3

Got my Prime noggles, missing Grendal Prime noggle though.
ki8vWOo.jpeg

Now only missing Nekros, Harrow, Khora and Revenant prime noggles (and Grendal but it's weird they didn't give that noggle with these 3)
xhQRJbZ.jpeg

Edited by 0phiuchus
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, 0phiuchus said:

Got my Prime noggles, missing Grendal Prime noggle though.
ki8vWOo.jpeg

Now only missing Nekros, Harrow, Khora and Revenant prime noggles (and Grendal but it's weird they didn't give that noggle with these 3)
xhQRJbZ.jpeg

That's a badass collection! Cool stuff