Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we have normal ore, from plains of eidlon at least be helminthed.

balckillofdeath

i have literally thousands of coprun, pyrotic, ferros, auruon. that are sitting in my account with almost no use.  i wouldnt even mind if you had to farm like 100 of them to be helminth food.

this is suprisingly not such a problem for some of the other open worlds because there is way to convert almost of the all of the ores to standing in one way or another for fortuna and deimos.

i would love to have these be either helminth capable or at least work something like debt bond/token conversion for cetus

• Like 4

I'd like to see that, sitting on millions upon millions of resources not being used anymore after building everything in the game, seems a waste.

I'd also like to see the amount restriction removed, for example: a minimum of 3 Argon Crystals to be even able to feed them to Helminth let's make it zero, watching 2 Argon Crystals going to waste along with the rest that have a minimum limit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

might be a controversial take, but I'd like to feed Relics to Helminth, maybe in exchange for Void traces or something..

We have Arcane Dissolution available in the game. So maybe a similar option will be made available in the near future where you break down unwanted relics into a resource to trade for either void traces or newer relic packs. 

The only downside is it could make fissures into a ghost town. But time will tell.

11 minutes ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

We have Arcane Dissolution available in the game. So maybe a similar option will be made available in the near future where you break down unwanted relics into a resource to trade for either void traces or newer relic packs. 

The only downside is it could make fissures into a ghost town. But time will tell.

God i hope so. Fissures wouldn't dry up entirely, there's still prime resurgence and fissures are always high in activity when a new prime drops. As long as the only way to open a relic is through fissures, it's fine: i just want the option, as you say, to break down unwanted relics for traces or transmute them into newer ones.

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

God i hope so. Fissures wouldn't dry up entirely, there's still prime resurgence and fissures are always high in activity when a new prime drops. As long as the only way to open a relic is through fissures, it's fine: i just want the option, as you say, to break down unwanted relics for traces or transmute them into newer ones.

I'm hoping they add the feature too. I'm gaining relics faster than I can open them. I've even stopped running my favorite game mode (Disruption) because I have way too many. It wouldn't be unreasonable to add a similar feature like they did for Arcanes.

6 hours ago, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

I'm hoping they add the feature too. I'm gaining relics faster than I can open them. I've even stopped running my favorite game mode (Disruption) because I have way too many. It wouldn't be unreasonable to add a similar feature like they did for Arcanes.

I know the feeling, I hope I get a good WiFi signal in my casket to open them.  SeMz4.gifdGioSQ7.gifcCkds.gif

'm hoping they add the feature too. I'm gaining relics faster than I can open them. I've even stopped running my favorite game mode (Disruption) because I have way too many.

this has always been a problem for me. i dont think i have ever literally ran mission for relics ever even before they added aya. with aya well its kinda of an exception to the rule but i am also doing it for other things as well. (despite joining when plains of eidlon just came out) havent finished all the content there. (completed suprisingly most of fortuna and necralisk already)