Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas added to my main rotation, and man does this feel good!

7 minutes ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Might I ask why duplicate? Ive found melee exposure to be better as its just free damage at all times

double damage when it crits, you'll always be crit with wrathful advance, at max rank its always 100% double damage

33 minutes ago, Drophys said:

double damage when it crits, you'll always be crit with wrathful advance, at max rank its always 100% double damage

As other said after, duplicate only works with base crits, naturally yellow. If you have wrathful advance and more then 200% crit its physically impossible to yellow crit with WA active. I understand the intention, just not sure if it works given the rest of the build

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

As other said after, duplicate only works with base crits, naturally yellow. If you have wrathful advance and more then 200% crit its physically impossible to yellow crit with WA active. I understand the intention, just not sure if it works given the rest of the build

I understand that but i still need basic attacks to up the combo to activate the incarnon

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-01-05 at 11:17 AM, Drophys said:

Let me show a true one punch man build
68dYtRv.jpg
Get furax with incarnon, build as much damage as possible with crit damage

YHm7oxx.jpg
MORE CRIT DAMAGE!!!! and a bit of energy sustain
829mV6W.jpg
Slap a wrathful advance to get that sweet extra crit chance that is 1:1 with your strenght, about 231% crit chance

And you'll punch up to millions of damage per punch

So build update: subsume nourish for no energy concerns and more damage. Path of statues and rubble heap is amazing cc. Using dex arcanes on primary and secondary for combo durations as well as naramon focus. 

SVNGwxf.png

two red tou away from 4 purple tou. VaWwgxS.png
I despise rivens buuut for Atlas I had to. melee exposure arcane for corrosive. Blood rush for more cc. EdWJITN.png
Adarza more cc cUNX5Tp.png

And right now I’m criting r for 99milliom. mvTmYah.jpg

One hitting everything. I’m addicted to making number go up! Love me some Atlas. 

Cooking Food Cooking GIF by Nickelodeon

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82

7 hours ago, Drophys said:

Yeah, Wrathful Advanceis better, you wont need elemental damage when raw damage is on the millions scale

I tried Wrathful and i found it was vary difficult to manage energy without arcane energize. Because I’m using naramon for combo duration. And fury and avenger. Nourish takes care of my energy economy. Unless I’m subsuming over landslide and rubble heap would still work. 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82

16 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

I tried Wrathful and i found it was vary difficult to manage energy without arcane energize. Because I’m using naramon for combo duration. And fury and avenger. Nourish takes care of my energy economy. Unless I’m subsuming over landslide and rubble heap would still work. 

well, if you're pulling big numbers is all that matters

On 2024-01-18 at 11:15 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

So build update: subsume nourish for no energy concerns and more damage. Path of statues and rubble heap is amazing cc. Using dex arcanes on primary and secondary for combo durations as well as naramon focus. 

SVNGwxf.png

two red tou away from 4 purple tou. VaWwgxS.png
I despise rivens buuut for Atlas I had to. melee exposure arcane for corrosive. Blood rush for more cc. EdWJITN.png
Adarza more cc cUNX5Tp.png

And right now I’m criting r for 99milliom. mvTmYah.jpg

One hitting everything. I’m addicted to making number go up! Love me some Atlas. 

Cooking Food Cooking GIF by Nickelodeon

On your ceramic dagger build, what's the yellow mod being covered by your riven?