Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have new Void fissures?

VibingCat

Several new gamemodes were introduced in the last updates but Void fissures haven't been touched for too long. I wish we had more of them, at least one for each non-assassination gamemode and each enemy faction, when possible. There could be a wider rotation of fissures so that we kept the same average number of active ones at any given moment, but more fissures in total. I would love to have some against the Murmur faction, too. Also Zariman would be amazing, I think. I bet most players are tired of defense and interception fissures, they are boring and risky for many reasons, especially when it comes to reactants scarcity.

• Like 3

i think its because lore-wise it'd be weird to have void fissures in some of the new places (like the entrati labs, deimos in general, the zariman, duviri etc)

but i'd like to see more variety in void fissure missions too. 

19 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

i think its because lore-wise it'd be weird to have void fissures in some of the new places (like the entrati labs, deimos in general, the zariman, duviri etc)

What stops them lore wise? I mean they are close to the void than other places. They can do some "void magic" and let us do "different" fissures.

• Like 1

51 минуту назад, SDGDen сказал:

Considering that we have Void fissures in the Void nodes themselves (The Void breaks into... The Void? O_o) this reason would be kinda meh. Cause there is no reason those can't happen anywhere. Apart from Duviri maybe since that place has no nodes to put fissures in.

1 hour ago, SDGDen said:

Sometimes we have to decouple the lore concerns from gameplay. If something is a good idea for the game's diversity but the only obstacle is minor lore things... Then let's implement it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Darth_Predator said:
1 hour ago, SDGDen said:

Considering that we have Void fissures in the Void nodes themselves (The Void breaks into... The Void? O_o) this reason would be kinda meh. Cause there is no reason those can't happen anywhere.

Well, it make sense as there are (or might be) many types of Corruption. I heard there are more than one Corruption tower.

42 minutes ago, Darth_Predator said:

Apart from Duviri maybe since that place has no nodes to put fissures in.

I think it can work like bounties with special bosses OR maybe like Glassed event... NO, NO, NOPE! i DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER THIS.

That would be very nice. The Conjuction Survival node on Lua is one of my favorites to run, and it'd be even more fun if I could also crack relics while doing it.

The only reason I think this might not happen is because perhaps D.E. is concerned about new players getting locked out of opening certain nodes at certain times, hampering their progress and ability to trade for platinum. Maybe add extra nodes in Steel Path? Would give people more reason to play that mode, and new players would be safe until they are ready to take it on.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...