Most chill Warframe? I would say Frost

Sure some people think he’s cold, but I personally think he’s quite chill

Get it? Frost? Ice frame? Cold? Chill?

No? Okay…

Edited by Aruquae
Added a double layer of cringe to compliment my spicy cringe

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

for literal chill, Frost.

for chill as in relaxing, either Revenant (cast 2 and go make a sandwich) or Octavia (cast all her abilities and the game plays itself for you, you also get music.).

Shhhh afk players might hear you

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

Inaros. Hold his 4 for a couple seconds, or not, and you're practically unkillable under most circumstances.

I second this, he literally doesn't take dmg
you can just sit and shoot enemies while being invincible 

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

for literal chill, Frost.

for chill as in relaxing, either Revenant (cast 2 and go make a sandwich) or Octavia (cast all her abilities and the game plays itself for you, you also get music.).

time for some science:

lets say it takes you one minute exactly to make a sandwich, that means that you will need at most 60 charges for revenant's mesmer skin. this would result in 1000% power strength. this may sound impossible but if you have a +200% strength invigoration on your revenant and bring a buddy on nidus with a 200% strength invigoration you can both get yourself a solid 585% power strength. add mesmer shield for an additional 50% for yourself. this allows the nidus to multiply your strength by 2.46x which nets you 1562% strength AKA 93 mesmer skin charges.

TLDR: assuming you can make a sandwich in under 90 seconds, you *can* get mesmer skin to last long enough with actually not that much setup to make a sandwich. 

8 minutes ago, SDGDen said:

TLDR: assuming you can make a sandwich in under 90 seconds, you *can* get mesmer skin to last long enough with actually not that much setup to make a sandwich

The true meta for Warframe is perfecting your Sandwich Per Mesmer ratio.

2 hours ago, SDGDen said:

time for some science:

lets say it takes you one minute exactly to make a sandwich, that means that you will need at most 60 charges for revenant's mesmer skin. this would result in 1000% power strength. this may sound impossible but if you have a +200% strength invigoration on your revenant and bring a buddy on nidus with a 200% strength invigoration you can both get yourself a solid 585% power strength. add mesmer shield for an additional 50% for yourself. this allows the nidus to multiply your strength by 2.46x which nets you 1562% strength AKA 93 mesmer skin charges.

TLDR: assuming you can make a sandwich in under 90 seconds, you *can* get mesmer skin to last long enough with actually not that much setup to make a sandwich. 

This truly changed my life

5 hours ago, SDGDen said:

I like this.  Two possible (and easier) side-grades of this would be:

• Inaros with Arcane Grace.
  • Hildryn with Arcane Aegis and Arcane Barrier (provided you're not in a mission with toxin-dealers)

Statistically, you can AFK with these frames for just about any length of time and be fine.  However, the downside is that unlike Revenant, there are no guarantees, because you can get unlucky rolls.

Of course, if you're actively playing, then you'll definitely be fine.  But I do love it when frames are durable enough to survive a bathroom break.