Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: Jan 8 - 12, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, January 11th for the first Prime Time of the new year! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

To kick off 2024, we’re offering a fully built Forma for watching our stream this week. 

image.png

Twitch Drop: Built Forma

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2), and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit.

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding QuesoKnight to continue the fun and share with their community.

NOTE: Warframe International streams will be resuming later this month! No Spanish stream this week. 

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

TacticalPotato (English)
Friday, January 12th from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/tacticalpotato
Drop: Veso-R Noggle

KenshinWF (Portuguese)
Friday, January 12th from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/kenshinwf
Drop: Narmer Shawzin

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
fixing title, needed more coffee hehe
  • Like 11

Please either drop the 120 minutes time down a few minutes or let the stream run late for a bit.  Delayed notifications and adverts can lead to people missing out when the time required is the exact length of the stream.

• Like 9

• [DE]Taylor changed the title to Community Stream Schedule: Jan 8 - 12, 2024

This isn't really all that special of a way to start the new year drops! Also, am I the only one who thinks the most recent skin that Gauss received looks more like a prime version than his prime version scheduled to release on the 17th? The prime version looks generic by comparison. It looks like a normal skin for him and not a prime variant.

1 hour ago, Katinka said:

Please either drop the 120 minutes time down a few minutes or let the stream run late for a bit.  Delayed notifications and adverts can lead to people missing out when the time required is the exact length of the stream.

It would also be nice if they didn't end their stream 30 minutes early like they always do when twitch always has their Warframe stream scheduled until 8:30 and yet they always end it just before 8:00! They don't even know how to keep up with their own stream times.

• Like 2

About drops/watch time, what usually happens is the stream starts a little early so you could spare a few mins in case you lose some watch time. They don't usually extend more than 1-2 mins in transition.

Welcome back! Hopefully another productive year. Time to prep for L4 and a better cross save experience.

• Like 1

Yes, the stream starts earlier, and sometimes if one is watching, the timer will pick up that time. But, with all of the ads, dropped transmissions, freezing, etc., it doesn't count all the time. I had 2 hours, 7 minutes logged for last stream, but only 97% complete for the third drop. Won't be a problem once WI starts again. I do think it's more Twitch's problem with the way things have to be set up; there's no way to account for technical issues.

17 hours ago, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

About drops/watch time, what usually happens is the stream starts a little early so you could spare a few mins in case you lose some watch time. They don't usually extend more than 1-2 mins in transition.

Welcome back! Hopefully another productive year. Time to prep for L4 and a better cross save experience.

This does not help if the drop campaign is scheduled to start at 6PM ET, though (I, also, load these streams during that stream start sequence!).  As far as I am aware, Watch Drop Progress only starts after the Twitch-designated campaign start time.  And as others stated, the ads and freezing can also interrupt the timer, making it very difficult to get 2 hours.  Though, this will not be an issue once Warframe International starts again.  

EDIT:  Wait, the campaign actually started 5 minutes earlier than normal.  They must actually read these comments lol.  Thank you DE!

Edited by Refreshee

On 2024-01-10 at 8:36 PM, Katinka said:

This. Can you stop ignoring the fact that a lot of us have problems getting your Twitch drops? The current twitch drop system is terrible, it desperately needs some buffer time.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, snow0815 said:

This. Can you stop ignoring the fact that a lot of us have problems getting your Twitch drops? The current twitch drop system is terrible, it desperately needs some buffer time.

Agreed, this has been pointed out numerous times.

• Like 4

Is there a place where I can register the fact that I received no drops last night, even though my account is properly linked and I watched the entire stream? It was the middle of the night  here in Europe, so I had to go to sleep at some point, but I woke up this morning expecting to see some forma in my mailbox, but I got zip, zilch, nada... 😒

Edited by ZebedeePrime
typo!

I got the same issue. Never seen those drops in game even though I claimed all 3 drops in Twitch. I am sure my WF account was linked to my Twitch account and was told to contact the developers of corresponding game. 😞

2024/1/12 AM10点26分 , ZebedeePrime 说:

Is there a place where I can register the fact that I received no drops last night, even though my account is properly linked and I watched the entire stream? It was the middle of the night  here in Europe, so I had to go to sleep at some point, but I woke up this morning expecting to see some forma in my mailbox, but I got zip, zilch, nada... 😒

2024/1/13 AM2点25分 , Azazelbishop 说:

i watched the whole show and clamed the 3 forma in twitch but they never showed up in game and i'm linked 

I got the same issue. Never seen those drops in game even though I claimed all 3 drops in Twitch. I am sure my WF account was linked to my Twitch account and was told to contact the developers of corresponding game. 😞

I got the drops this morning. 10 hours passed since I posted my issue. 7 days passed since I claimed my drops in Twitch. I would say give DE a week to deliver drops to you. Hope my experience can help you, if you do not receive your drops immediately and are looking for a solution.

Edited by AMadCorgi
My issue was solved