Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think there will be a special reward at day 3000 login?

I think it's important to clarify that the increased scaling of rewards is going to end at day 3000, not that rewards themselves will end on day 3000.  They simply won't get bigger after day 3000, but you'll keep getting them.

Honestly, I never even realized that rewards scaled, though in retrospect I can see it.  I think I'm around 2000 days and I feel like the rewards I get tend to be fairly generous, so it makes sense that at some point they would want them to stop growing.

5 hours ago, UnstarPrime said:

Honestly, I never even realized that rewards scaled, though in retrospect I can see it.  I think I'm around 2000 days and I feel like the rewards I get tend to be fairly generous, so it makes sense that at some point they would want them to stop growing.

I got a login booster the other day and it was either 90 or 100 hours, I forget. So I can understand stopping the scaling on those. As far as the material rewards go, they stopped mattering ages ago and the scaling has never kept up anyway. They were only ever useful for the first few MR. Not that I'm crying for them to be bigger like some people tend to do when the log in for the day and proclaim that login rewards suck loudly in chat just because they didn't get a special reward that day.

17 hours ago, GovernmentSecrets.gov said:

Like someone else said something small but ultimately meaningless is probably ideal. Some kind of cosmetic, ship decoration, or a profile accolade would be both fitting and fun, while not locking away anything too meaningful.

Or a decoration for the front of our ship like the MR30 one.