Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Feedback Megathread

[DE]Juice

Like the idea of it being a toggle, but you toggle which way it builds (light or dark). So dark is -100, to light which is +100, and you got up or down 1 per 0.5 sec.

For helmith, maybe let it not have a switch, and be based on energy colour.

• Like 2

2 Solutions.

1) Make a widget that shows us weather we are in the light or shadows and make the ability snapshot light state on cast

2) Make a Chroma style switchable toggle.

Enough over-complications, enough half measures. Keep it simple!

• Like 4

I like the idea of spawning areas of light and dark. However, I thought it would be fun if it was a toggle ability that forced you to do light and dark. First half of the duration if light, then the other half is dark. Or is an alternating ability, similar to equinox.

• Like 2

Sort of mixed answers, but I think the lighting, or original is very cool and unique, but I do believe it could be new player friendly to have a toggle and more reliable, less time spent fixing it, so I mostly vote for toggle but think future lighting things could be cool!

Pablo mentioned on stream one of the ideas was spawning shafts of light. 

I thought that was a cool concept that they would be like spotlights on the stage. 

Of course just toggle and rebalance helminth would be awesome. 

• Like 1

Either you tap and hold - or you make it Energy color related like Equinox/Chroma...etc i think that would work fine.
as for subsume verison you can lower the Multiplier a little like Roar but dont reduce the DR please cause it would become useless :D

Can you make it emissive-color based like Chroma's Elemental Ward or Equinox's choosing what form to start the mission in? At the cost of maybe reducing its potency on subsumes AND not be compatible with certain warframes that already have an ability to reduce damage like trinity, cytrine, nezha, rhino and so on (just like Roar cannot be added on specific warframes without removing a damage buffing ability it already has)

Edited by Menderino

I think a rework of the ability would work best. It makes sense that casting it in the dark would give the dark buff for a certain duration, and the same for casting in the light; making both buffs obtainable at the same time. Obviously nerfs would be in order but this would be an overall good change.

Edited by BluRex
  • Like 2