Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mark the frame(s) you dont use !

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Deputy Facepain said:

Interesting to see how many players are only utilizing a few frames. The only frame I truly haven’t put much effort into, is Yareli. DE missed the mark. A couple other newer frames haven’t seen much attention, but I just haven’t got to them yet. My drive to work on new things has been on the decline for the last 6 months. 

To be fair...

We have over 50 frames now...

No one can regularly use 50 different characters. There will always ultimately be a 'favorite crew/team. 

7 minutes ago, Aerikx said:

To be fair...

We have over 50 frames now...

No one can regularly use 50 different characters. There will always ultimately be a 'favorite crew/team. 

I don't think things need to be used all the time, to still be considered “used” 

I understand that I’m in a different position than most players, and have an enormous amount of time in Warframe. Plenty of time to gather 95% of the stuff. I like to hop around between frames, and weapons often. Helps keep the game from getting to repetitive. 

• Like 1

Sure, why not. Here's the frames that I play in general, not taking average playtime into account (so some are barely played, etc):

Spoiler

f89eff99765e0dff2b6c7a996df1a175.jpg

If I were to isolate down to be more specific to frames that I actually actively play (you could use the terms "main" or "highest playtime" here I guess):

Spoiler

0292623b738c810ca03e65c6834414d6.jpg

For obvious reasons, Trinity is my most played by far to a degree that nothing else will ever even come close to her. I would say Valkyr is probably my second most played in the current time period, although Titania is probably catching up at this point (if not already overtaken her). I've been using Titania quite a bit lately, she's extremely fun and her kit covers basically every mission type effectively.

The others all generally have specific areas of usage, although they aren't exclusively relegated to those uses (just what they are my first pick for).

• Ivara is my go-to for Spy (she is exclusively for Spy, maybe the occasional Sabotage).
  • Nova (in Tankova mode) handles mission types where you need the enemy to stay away, but kills are irrelevant. Mobile Defense, Assault, etc. She also handles missions where you need the enemy slowed, and kills are either optional or aren't needed en masse (Interception, Disruption, etc).
  • Nova (in Speedova mode) is my top pick for Defense, and basically nothing else.
  • Octavia is exclusively used for Survival when I'm feeling lazy, or for cheesing Circuit (infinite scaling, auto win).
  • Gyre is my "W+M1 lmao" pick for just wiping normal star chart (especially brainless things like Exterminate).
  • Mag is more of a technical or flavour pick for me nowadays. No specific usage, but also not often taken out.

myframe.jpg

A major limiting factor is my love of Grineer skins, combine that with my utter distaste for things that feel like retreads and i settled on these,

i used to use Hydroid too but someone removed my Ninja magic murder pool.

Edited by Dairaion
elaboration
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...