Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaives: The bugs keep piling up!!

Traumtulpe

DE is infamous for not fixing bugs, but at this point they are getting so numerous it's ridiculous. Like, seriously, I just found another one:

7FZrkyA.png

(Thrown while standing, regular orange crits.)

Hh1ejA3.png

(Thrown while in the air, zero orange crits in hundreds of throws.)

So apparently when you throw while in the air you get less crit chance?? I just noticed the discrepancy in a mission and it's not just visual, the damage matches the crit color. It also isn't caused by the passive invisibility, since I still get orange crits when invisible while standing on the ground.

Further glaive specific bugs:

Heavy attack needs two button presses (two times heavy attack) when dual wielding.

Condition Overload has zero effect on heavy attacks.

Glaive combo counter is bugged to frequently reset to zero internally, while still showing 12x or whatever you've been at, completely invalidating combo-throwing builds:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seele said:

A better way to get a bug addressed is to post it in the bugs forum.

Been there, done that. The video in my post is over 2 years old, if I remember correctly, and I have indeed posted it in the bug reporting forum.

That place exists purely for players to have the illusion that someone, somewhere at DE reads their bug reports, while they buy some more plat, thinking stuff will actually get fixed. Or maybe some intern actually does but his summaries end up in a devs spam folder.

In the words of Pablo: "Is it worth to pay a developer for a month to fix that bug?" Well, his implied answer was no.