Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I asked them a simple question?

Ruwr

"I asked them a simple question?"

But, you didn't.

You desire it to be simple, you want it to be simple, but it's not.

Why?

Because lawyers, bad actors and real money are involved.

You don't have to like it, heck, you don't even have to 'accept' it, you can deny reality all day long, it's your brain.

But the reality is that this is not a simple thing for DE to handle, for many of the reasons you have already been given like the fact if they make 'hard' rules the rules-lawyers jump in and ruin things, for example, coupled with the fact DE is a company and has to abide by laws and regulations around how real money is transferred in the real world, even if you think it's "a simple question".

You're premise is flawed, your attitude appears to be that you are entitled to information to which you are not, and that you are some kind of martyr for trying to help the community.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder toward DE and anyone who will not do your bidding, which is really funny as well, since you are trying to call out others for being sophomoric, when you are the one acting like an inexperienced, entitled player.

All in all, I got a couple laughs, thanks.

Happy Gaming!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ruwr said:

Come back and tell me you trust these people blindfoldedly to not ban you or your officers from a cheap platinum buying country paying out 3-5k plat to accounts Seemingly for no reason

And here we get to a perfect example of why this isn't a situation where you'll get a clear answer on if giveaways in general are ok or not.

Because this situation you've used as an example here (a clan buying cheap plat and then "giving it away" in huge quantities to another player), which I'm assuming you've brought up because it's exactly what you intend to do....  is going to look VERY suspicious.

Yes, I'd fully expect someone to get banned for that, because it looks shady AF.

If you can't see how that looks shady AF, then you're either intentionally trying to break the rules under the guize of it being a "giveaway" or you are more naive than you're claiming we are.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ruwr said:

Are you all this naive
Seriously?

Are you all like 20, just left your teenage year about to do something for the first time without your mom being a fallnet?

You really think this is going to give you an answer?  All you seem to be doing now is trying to get this thread locked as you whine and moan because of your apparent skepticism of people on these forums actually trying to help you with this.

10 hours ago, Ruwr said:

Come back and tell me you trust these people blindfoldedly to not ban you or your officers from a cheap platinum buying country paying out 3-5k plat to accounts Seemingly for no reason (Unless i go through the trouble of recording everything and making a full support ticket every time, to which i will get a response or read about 1-2 weeks after, if the system bans us during this time... Well you can do math cant you?)

So don't give away plat, and give away items instead (i.e. "a frame/weapon of choice", a forma pack, etc.) through the gifting system that already exists in the game.  Problem solved.  You're welcome.

• Like 3

You can run contests and give out platinum - its fine, people do it all the time.  And you always have your public announcements to show if you get flagged for sus trade activity (if that ever happens at all)

We have clan contests with plat prizes all the time.

Edited by Monolake