Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Syndicates Cost Rebalance Alerts

[DE]Taylor

On 2024-02-06 at 4:01 AM, Czin said:

Why no direct refund? You've done plenty dynamic, straight to inbox refunds on system changes in the past. So why now a shift? Disappointing.

For old players like us, this sucks. Instead of direct refund via inbox like DE does before now we have to grind again via alerts. I agree. This is disappointing.

• Like 3

On 2024-02-05 at 2:23 PM, Azurkutsuu said:

Can we PLEASE have another use for the Gyromag/Repeller/Atmo Systems.. I got dozens just doin nothing but gathering dust. Can we plz turn them in for standing or something.

This ^^^
I'm farming mods on the Profit Taker bounties, but all I get are these useless things cluttering my inventory (and wasting my time).

• Like 1

This was incredibly helpful actually, been grinding through rank 4 to get to rank 5 then these alerts happened and now I just need 1 Medical Bond to get to Old Mate. Hope this helped other (newer) players like me (I just got to MR8 tonight and unlocked Railjack missions last night). 

On 2024-02-05 at 10:02 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hi Tenno,

As announced in Devstream #176, we are undergoing a rebalance of Fortuna Syndicate Rank-up Costs, for both Solaris United and Vox Solaris. Our aim is to significantly reduce the grind needed for rank-up sacrifice costs to make these Syndicates more accessible for players. 

With that said, we understand that there are Tenno who want to engage in this content before this change goes live -- or who have recently invested in it -- so we are preparing some Alerts for the weekend of February 9th and February 16th to help bridge the gap. These rewards will not be equivalent to a full refund, but they should still provide significant progress for those ranking up with Solaris United and Vox Solaris. 

Solaris United Alert Weekend:
Friday, February 9th @ 2 PM ET - Monday, February 12th @ 2 PM ET

Alert #1 Rewards:

• 10x Training Debt Bonds
  • 10x Shelter Debt Bonds
  • 10x Medical Debt Bonds

Alert #2 Rewards: 

• 10x Advances Debt Bonds
  • 5x Familial Debt Bonds

Vox Solaris Alert Weekend:
Friday, February 16th @ 2 PM ET - Monday, February 19th @ 2 PM ET

Alert #1 Rewards:

• 3x Gyromag Systems

Alert #2 Rewards: 

• 1x Repeller Systems
  • 2x Atmo Systems

:community:

Good move finally, Ive questioned the Fortuna grindwall from the start - why was Vox solaris locked out at all? 99% of players never even get past the Solaris U grind to see it, all the content is wasted.

I hope you make the bounties worth the time and finally fix the matchmaking for Fractures and for Exploiter too so it actually works and matches players together instead of simply dumping into a random free roam instance (this shouldnt be hard to implement, its just like another bounty)

Farming Vox Solaris is really very heavy, Solaris united is not difficult at all, although getting the bonuses is inefficient.

They should deliver the rewards as in the Cavia and The Unbreakable syndicate, one part experience, another consumable (bonuses, wings, boca) with the largest being 5000 reputation.

While talking about fortuna and getting everyone to rank 5 can we PLEASE have a separate spoiler toggle JUST for fortuna? PLEASE???? there is a lot of body stuff that makes me very uncomfortable and I know a lot of other players with the same outlook on the rank 5 "reveal". Yes there is the content spoiler toggle but that turns ALL the spoilery things off. I just honestly don't want to see the fortuna specific spoilery things. :/ 

People are commenting about daily caps etc can we please have blessings reset on daily reset? and MR tests too?? Waiting 24 hours is fair but at the same time if you bless at 10pm then the next day you forget to bless until 11pm eventually you have to skip an entire day of a reward that we worked hard to earn because of these "24 hour" timers that do not reset with literally all the other daily and weekly resets =( it isn't consistent and doesn't make sense imo 

Still doesn’t feel like the vox Solaris refund alerts aren’t an equal parallel. You honestly can’t do much with the systems after you’ve ranked up with them but if you had Toroids, you can at least get more standing with them. 

Standing caps feel like an outdated mechanic. We aren't in 2016 where stuff like this was common for not adequately explained reason anymore. Although mayhaps if your that determined to keep them, maybe a significant increase to said caps would be nice.

В 10.02.2024 в 12:24, Monolake сказал:

why was Vox solaris locked out at all? 99% of players never even get past the Solaris U grind to see it, all the content is wasted.

wtf are you talking about? who locked you out and how?

On 2024-02-09 at 4:14 AM, Jaezp2 said:

For old players like us, this sucks. Instead of direct refund via inbox like DE does before now we have to grind again via alerts. I agree. This is disappointing.

Yeah, It was utterly disappointing!