Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Syndicates Cost Rebalance Alerts

[DE]Taylor

Hi Tenno,

As announced in Devstream #176, we are undergoing a rebalance of Fortuna Syndicate Rank-up Costs, for both Solaris United and Vox Solaris. Our aim is to significantly reduce the grind needed for rank-up sacrifice costs to make these Syndicates more accessible for players. 

With that said, we understand that there are Tenno who want to engage in this content before this change goes live -- or who have recently invested in it -- so we are preparing some Alerts for the weekend of February 9th and February 16th to help bridge the gap. These rewards will not be equivalent to a full refund, but they should still provide significant progress for those ranking up with Solaris United and Vox Solaris. 

Solaris United Alert Weekend:
Friday, February 9th @ 2 PM ET - Monday, February 12th @ 2 PM ET

Alert #1 Rewards:

• 10x Training Debt Bonds
  • 10x Shelter Debt Bonds
  • 10x Medical Debt Bonds

Alert #2 Rewards: 

• 10x Advances Debt Bonds
  • 5x Familial Debt Bonds

Vox Solaris Alert Weekend:
Friday, February 16th @ 2 PM ET - Monday, February 19th @ 2 PM ET

Alert #1 Rewards:

• 3x Gyromag Systems

Alert #2 Rewards: 

• 1x Repeller Systems
  • 2x Atmo Systems

:community:

• Like 34

WELL I farmed 20 ish tier 2 Profit taker bounties for those 8 Gyromag systems today lol.
Well worth it for the other stuff but this is gonna be something I'm looking forward to!

I just got to rank 3 a couple days ago (I'll reach rank 4 tonight when the daily stuff refreshes) but this just made me nervous, are the debt bonds going away entirely or something? This post makes it sound like my stuff is gonna be wiped or something but I think its because I'm not fully understanding...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuluBell1987 said:

I just got to rank 3 a couple days ago (I'll reach rank 4 tonight when the daily stuff refreshes) but this just made me nervous, are the debt bonds going away entirely or something? This post makes it sound like my stuff is gonna be wiped or something but I think its because I'm not fully understanding...

They seem to be dropping the prices I think, but not entirely removing it. Just a rebalance, not a re-work from my understanding.

Thanks.

I like how Warframe is trying harder to respect player's time. There's grind and there's needless grind just for the sake of grind.

I avoided the Solaris United grind because it was so .... "grindy."

I look forward to the changes going live. 😃

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, LuluBell1987 said:

No progress is being wiped, we're simply reducing how many items you need to "sacrifice" to rank up in the Syndicates. :) Nothing to worry about!

• Like 11

Fortuna was a cake walk compared to early Cetus. Anyone remember fishing over bounties?

If there's one constant in Warframe. It's that content always gets easier to farm the longer it's out.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, sad_afterlifePC said:

They seem to be dropping the prices I think, but not entirely removing it. Just a rebalance, not a re-work from my understanding.

Ah ok thank you for clearing that up I was a little worried ^^'

34 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

No progress is being wiped, we're simply reducing how many items you need to "sacrifice" to rank up in the Syndicates. :) Nothing to worry about!

Ah ok, I had no problem getting most of the debt bonds. The most limiting thing when it comes to leveling syndicates for me is the daily standing limit... I have everything I need but I can't do anything for 3 days because I can only earn so much standing a day and it sucks :/

• Like 1

This sounds like a great way to ease the strain on new players while also respecting what those who came before went through to get all those friggin' bonds (RNG hated me so much for this farm).

Any chance the Vox bounties will provide Vox standing instead of Fortuna? That would be amazing but... I get it might not be simple to switch (or intended).

In any case, thanks for doing this rework!

• Like 2

Please make sure the Toroids are easier to farm. Killing Profit taker 200 times to max out Vox Solaris is annoying as it is. Just make the other Toroids easier to get. If I'm doing a Vega toroid bounty, make sure the enemies drop only Vega Toroids so that we can concentrate on the necessary farms. Don't give me Calda Toroids from enemies when I'm doing a Vega bounty and vice versa or so on. Increase the drop rates for the Toroids for their respective bounties.

• Like 6