Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffs from other players should always use our own Energy Colors.

-CRONO-

Small nitpick of mine, but sometimes when an Ability is shared, it uses the original caster's Energy Colors on our own warframe, which can really mess with our Fashion Frame for the rest of the mission. 

Additionally, our own abilities' colors can be overriden (Gloom, for example, can change it's colors if another user with the ability gets close to you).

I believe all buffs from other players should adapt to our own Energy Colors

FOR FASHION! :community:

• Like 7

On 2024-02-08 at 3:08 AM, -CRONO- said:

Small nitpick of mine, but sometimes when an Ability is shared, it uses the original caster's Energy Colors on our own warframe, which can really mess with our Fashion Frame for the rest of the mission. 

Additionally, our own abilities' colors can be overriden (Gloom, for example, can change it's colors if another user with the ability gets close to you).

I believe all buffs from other players should adapt to our own Energy Colors

FOR FASHION! :community:

HALF-disagreed. I can see why other people would like having buffs in their own energy color but I like having it on the original player's colors simply because I like seeing who is helping me out.

I'd suggest a toggle somewhere in the options for whether other player's effects display in their own energy colors or yours.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

how do you react when some uses Thermal Transfer and gives you an unwanted element?

Honestly, messing with my Fashion Frame is more annoying to me than messing with my builds

But like I said at the beggining of my post, this is just a small nitpick of mine. I don't believe this is an urgent issue, but I would appreciate a change if possible (and of course, a toggle would be better, as ENIAK_Prime proposed).