Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Now Available on iOS! FAQ

[DE]CoreyOnline

it seems like others are getting their accounts linked up but i still get login errors when i try to link my accounts im trying to link my ios to my xbox account and please let me know if there are any fixes or if we just have to wait 

I downloaded the game on iOS, did the tutorial, then merged my iOS with my pc account. I can’t find the bombyx or affinity booster in my inventory or inbox. Did I do something wrong? Or is it just cus I merged the accounts?

Its 2024, Warframe launched on Mobile, with Cross Play and Cross Save but is still using the Peer-to-Peer System

Get ready to see this screen in 90% of the missions you play, too bad DE doesn't have the money to pay for
Dedicated Servers (even tho Warframe is one of the most played and most profitable F2P games on the market)

pBQuOJO.jpeg

Edited by Roble_Viejo

2 часа назад, Phi_Silva сказал:

Также хочу сообщить, что при попытке связать свою учетную запись iOS с основной у меня появляются подсказки типа “Не удалось войти”. Руководство полностью завершено.

Edited by .Occultism.

3 hours ago, CedCedCed said:

So i logged into Warframe App with my AppleID and got thrown into the tutorial mission. Here I tried to link the fresh Account with my main account directly. It did not let me, it said i had to login into my fresh Account once. So i thought i might have to finish the tutorial, where you get your ship. As i stood in my Orbiter after the mission i quit and linked my accounts now it worked. Then i logged in again on mobile and cross save worked. But i am missing the mobile login rewards

Ah so I will try that and see if it works. Thank you for this information 

still unable to link accounts. im not sure if its because my apple id and warframe account use the same email or if its just not working for everyone. ive logged out and back in on my phone multiple times and still gives me the login failed message when trying to link. i see people in this forum who’ve gotten it to work but ive tried everything and still nothing

I linked my Warframe and Apple accounts, logged in but didn’t get the preorder rewards, is there anyway to still get them? 

Also logging in with Apple ID on Warframe website is impossible with a constant “login failed” error, had to link accounts by pressing “use a different Apple ID”and entering everything manually. Hope this helps someone who is also having trouble linking accounts.

• Like 2

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Llamacolypse:

I linked my Warframe and Apple accounts, logged in but didn’t get the preorder rewards, is there anyway to still get them? 

Also logging in with Apple ID on Warframe website is impossible with a constant “login failed” error, had to link accounts by pressing “use a different Apple ID”and entering everything manually. Hope this helps someone who is also having trouble linking accounts.

worked perfectly, thx

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Holyroksail said:

Is this an indication that Warframe will be on Mac some day?

highly doubt it. DE wanted the game on Mobile because that is where most profits in the game industry are made these days, more than all consoles and PC combined.

the Mac Gaming market is so small, that development and maintenance of the Mac Client would cost way more than they'd potentially make from Mac Microtransactions.

just look at the rest of the gaming industry, you barely ever get any AAA games, and the selection of indie titles, even on Steam for Mac is rather laughable.

1 hour ago, GeNova.Ascar said:

Why only iphone / iPad why not Android too I was hoping to have a chance to try it out and get those bonus rewards but I guess I'm missing out

https://www.warframe.com/android

Hi. I can’t link my main PC account to iOS. I’ve done the tutorial, got in my orbiter, went to account management and tried to connect my apple account, but then it logs me into that account on a website and then back and forth. Not linking at all. Can anyone help please?

• Like 1

I am unable to link my Apple ID to my main warframe account. When I tried to on the phone itself, it gave me a login error. When I tried to do it on the computer and logged into my Apple ID to connect, it sent me back to the main page except instead of my main being logged in, it was the Apple ID's account. Is it just not technically eligible because I remember you gave a cutoff for Cross-save compatible accounts, or am I just doing something wrong.

2 hours ago, bram0000 said:

If I played the first mission on ios and saw the inbox message about the Syndana can I no longer claim that when I link my actual cross save account?

Assuming it's playing by the regular cross-save rules, and take this with a grain of salt, it should just transfer over with no problem once your accounts are linked together. 

14 minutes ago, groovjke said:

Hi. I can’t link my main PC account to iOS. I’ve done the tutorial, got in my orbiter, went to account management and tried to connect my apple account, but then it logs me into that account on a website and then back and forth. Not linking at all. Can anyone help please?

I did the exact same thing. In orbiter right after the tutorial mission, went to this https://www.warframe.com/cross-save to try link. Just shows me logged into the apple ID account on this website. Going back and forth between my main PC account to Apple ID account with no linking at all.

10 minutes ago, tigerpup said:

I did the exact same thing. In orbiter right after the tutorial mission, went to this https://www.warframe.com/cross-save to try link. Just shows me logged into the apple ID account on this website. Going back and forth between my main PC account to Apple ID account with no linking at all.

Same issue here bro, just keeps going back and forth for me too :(

I am having the log-in loop problem as well with cross save. When I am on the website on a web browser, it just alternates log-ins between my PC and my IOS account. It does not link or merge at all. 

I was having the same issue, now it goes to the link page correctly but when i select the PC as primary and click ok and accept both terms it errors out with "SORRY! cross-save.errorOccurred"

Tried again and it worked! (just keep trying i guess?) (theres different ways to try to log in, face id, or select other account and enter everything manually, try that on PC browser and/or mobile browser)

Edited by ozkrtech

11 minutes ago, Artoir66 said:

I am having the log-in loop problem as well with cross save. When I am on the website on a web browser, it just alternates log-ins between my PC and my IOS account. It does not link or merge at all. 

I have now successfully merged my PC and IOS account, with my PC as the primary account. I think the trick was to use your phone number instead of email for the log in on the website. However, when I went back to the IOS warframe app and tried to log in, it said "No user matching that email address". How can I resolve this problem? 

• Like 1