Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Now Available on iOS! FAQ

[DE]CoreyOnline

Seems like it takes some time before the option to merge PC and iOS appears on the cross save section of this site. I merged and successfully was able to use same account on both platforms. The bombyx syandana and the affinity booster also active on my main PC account.

38 minutes ago, tigerpup said:

Seems like it takes some time before the option to merge PC and iOS appears on the cross save section of this site. I merged and successfully was able to use same account on both platforms. The bombyx syandana and the affinity booster also active on my main PC account.

how'd you do it bro? merging thru pc website?

17 минут назад, tigerpup сказал:

да, этот здесь https://www.warframe.com/cross-save

Мне выдает  LOGIN FAILED,либо выдает 

ИЗВИНИТЕ! Произошла ошибка. Пожалуйста, попробуйте ещё раз или обратитесь в службу поддержки за помощью. Код ошибки: 110.

7 часов назад, Llamacolypse сказал:

I linked my Warframe and Apple accounts, logged in but didn’t get the preorder rewards, is there anyway to still get them? 

Also logging in with Apple ID on Warframe website is impossible with a constant “login failed” error, had to link accounts by pressing “use a different Apple ID”and entering everything manually. Hope this helps someone who is also having trouble linking accounts.

Thank you, friend. Thank you very much, your instruction helped me

Wish I could just login to my account directly, instead of having to make a iOS account. Enabling cross save prevents me trading with any of my friends, unless they enable it also. Most only play on 1 device so don’t have cross save enabled.

..Is there some sort of FPS cap for mobile users right now? Because no matter the change in resolution or graphics settings the fps is constant. Regardless of whether graphics are high or low, the only thing that changes is the frequency of lag.

7 минут назад, groovjke сказал:

Now when I finally merged my 2 accounts, I can't login on my iPhone, it says "No user matching that email address". Any idea?

how'd you do it bro? merging thru pc website? you do it bro? merging thru pc website?

I really don't agree with allowing mobile users to have crossplay. At least not for public matchmaking.

Players frequently dipping out after one round in an endless mission, or even just in the middle of a mission, was a frequent enough issue without this. Now you're introducing the game to a bunch of children on smartphones that are tipple the size of the rest of the playerbase and 99% of the time will be playing the game on the toilet, or in a car ride, or while simultaneously watching something on tv and barely even paying attention to the game. It'll be impossible to ever get into a good team in public matchmaking again.

All platforms should have the option to opt out of mobile crossplay specifically, and it shouldn't put them in their own separate pool of players like opting out of normal crossplay does. it should just be: "Mobile users can't join your session and you won't get matched with squads containing mobile users"

Which is really how opting out of normal crossplay should function too, even tho I disagree with the people whinging about needing to share matchmaking with console players.

Mobile tho, Mobile is an entirely different issue. Mobile users will absolutely obliterate the experience of the game for everyone else. You might as well have flooded public cues with bots. Hell bots would be better teamates at least.

Edited by PollexMessier
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

I really don't agree with allowing mobile users to have crossplay. At least not for public matchmaking.

Players frequently dipping out after one round in an endless mission, or even just in the middle of a mission, was a frequent enough issue without this. Now you're introducing the game to a bunch of children on smartphones that are tipple the size of the rest of the playerbase and 99% of the time will be playing the game on the toilet, or in a car ride, or while simultaneously watching something on tv and barely even paying attention to the game. It'll be impossible to ever get into a good team in public matchmaking again.

All platforms should have the option to opt out of mobile crossplay specifically, and it shouldn't put them in their own separate pool of players like opting out of normal crossplay does. it should just be: "Mobile users can't join your session and you won't get matched with squads containing mobile users"

Which is really how opting out of normal crossplay should function too, even tho I disagree with the people whinging about needing to share matchmaking with console players.

Mobile tho, Mobile is an entirely different issue. Mobile users will absolutely obliterate the experience of the game for everyone else. You might as well have flooded public cues with bots. Hell bots would be better teamates at least.

Honestly... I don't believe they really care about that side of it.

Seems they just saw all the potential money they'd be making by adding in the mobile market.

Like I said on page 1, the lack of dedicated servers makes this idea not work.

A game that has been repeatedly topping the gross-sales list on Steam and frequently is in the most played list on all platforms still only uses their own dedicated servers for Hub areas. That shouldn't be acceptable.

Evolving the game's server infrastructure should've been priority #1 before mixing mobile into the playerbase.

6 hours ago, Sean said:

Honestly... I don't believe they really care about that side of it.

Seems they just saw all the potential money they'd be making by adding in the mobile market.

Like I said on page 1, the lack of dedicated servers makes this idea not work.

A game that has been repeatedly topping the gross-sales list on Steam and frequently is in the most played list on all platforms still only uses their own dedicated servers for Hub areas. That shouldn't be acceptable.

Evolving the game's server infrastructure should've been priority #1 before mixing mobile into the playerbase.

Dedicated servers aren't going to do anything to solve the issues caused by flooding public matchmaking with i-pad babies. I like the peer to peer system. It's friendlier to players with bad internet, which contrary to what some people might believe, is not something many people actually have a choice in. Dedicated server games tend to be outright unplayable to people with choppy internet.

On top of that, it's better for preservation. A peer to peer game has much less server-side infrastructure needed to run the game. In the event that warframe's servers ever shut down, it'd be much easier to restore it if it keeps the peer to peer system.

This is not a peer to peer issue. This is a mobile demographic issue. The vast majority of mobile players will be bad team mates, and the vast majority of the playerbase will be mobile players. That's the issue.

Now that you've got the game running on the Metal graphics API, are there any plans to bring it over to macOS? Would love to be able to play on my MacBook Pro when I'm traveling.

While it's great and all that you want people to be shunted to the Warframe app on iOS, you should not have pushed an update to the Companion app during this window.

The Warframe Companion app's update cannot be retreived while the app is de-listed on the App Store.

[Edit] The App Store's daily update feature can obtain the update, it just means any IOS user has to wait for the App Store's daily update to notice that the Warframe Companion app has an update.

Edited by IceStorm_III

When will the companion app return to the iOS App Store? Mine just told me to update in the App Store but I couldn’t log in to the companion app until doing so, but I couldn’t find it in the App Store to update it, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but now I just don’t have the companion app. 

2024/2/21 AM1点19分 , [DE]CoreyOnline 说:

我们希望将来能为您提供键盘和鼠标支持!确保触摸控制和游戏手柄(控制器)质量是发布的重中之重。

I hope that after supporting keyboard and mouse input, the iPad version of Warframe can be opted into the Mac App Store. I noticed, at the time of pre-order, Warframe was explicitly listed in the App Store as compatible with Macs driven by the M1 chip. This was an exciting moment, as it meant I could finally enjoy Warframe on my Mac's unparalleled screen. However, after its release, the mention of M1 Mac compatibility was removed, and Warframe became unsearchable in the Mac App Store, which left me puzzled.

From a technical standpoint, given the native support capabilities of the M-series Mac architectures for iOS and iPadOS applications, running the iPad version of Warframe on an M1 Mac should not pose any compatibility issues. I have encountered no such issues when playing Genshin Impact or Honkai: Star Rail, at least. The only necessity lies in mapping the keyboard to those touch inputs. I could even run Warframe mobile through PlayCover. This exacerbates our confusion regarding the decision not to make Warframe available to Mac users.

Mac users are very eager to experience Warframe on our platform. Resorting to third-party solutions like PlayCover is a workaround, albeit far from perfect. Although PlayCover allows Warframe's iPad version to be side-loaded onto Macs, it lacks the incremental update support from the App Store. Each app update requires downloading a full IPA package to overwrite the old version. Moreover, PlayCover does not support Apple ID login, so it's impossible to play Warframe on macOS. An official release would not only offer a better experience but also signify to Mac gamers that their preferences and gaming needs are being taken seriously.