Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #177

[DE]Megan

Great stream overall. Love it! Dig the Inaros rework. I want to ask: If you have Primed Sure footed equipped, will the new 3rd ability consume armor stack when using AoE explosive weapons that knocks you back or enemies knocking you down?

Thanks a lot!

Thank you again for this DEV-Stream and i hope Pablo gets well, soon :)

According to DEEP ARCHIMEDEA i only have one wish:

If we go down the road and we do this game mode the hardest way (8/8 research modifiers or maybe 7/8) a guaranteed rare melee arcane is maybe
not the 100% drop i want to get....because maybe someone has already the whole arcane completed.

if you want us to go all out on warframe we usually don't play and we have max them out (even with shards) i think the right, additional reward
should be a "Tauforged Archon Shard".

Because once we have the maxed out the arcane we can use it on any weapon etc. we want without any cost.

With shards its a little bit different - we need them on any Warframe and if we want to switch them to other Warframes it costs always...

So please give us for the hardest mode in addition a guaranteed Tauforged Archon Shard.

Thanks

• Like 2

as for your plans to nerf Nourish, i seriously hope you simply decide to nerf its damage and leave the energy boost part of it alone, one of the few good alternatives to Arcane Energize allowing us to take it off a number of different builds and i'd hate to feel forced to go back to using it due to nourish longer being potent enough. I'm positive im not the only one who feels this way, pls do keep this in mind.

as for the change to eclipse, the toggle is a great idea, however the overall damage change from multiplicative to additive is severely going to hamper mirages damage, let alone anyone that has it as a subsume, and damage is all mirage really has to her name soooo......something to consider.

Edited by Reaver_X
  • Like 3

The new Warframe is awaome but i need disagree with inaros prime to change an and  should be priority to change mastery ranks to be flexible to level and found bug in foundry the building time go longer as expect as i know  others wanna  inaros to change  but we not need  it for now  devstream team as i love work to see in progress hope it get fix up

Hello everyone, I did not get archon shard from last devstream drop. Who do I contact? My game name is: caskdas. Twitch username is: resteroftheeast. I tried unlinking twitch and relinking it, but didnt work.

50 minutes ago, caskdas said:

Hello everyone, I did not get archon shard from last devstream drop. Who do I contact? My game name is: caskdas. Twitch username is: resteroftheeast. I tried unlinking twitch and relinking it, but didnt work.

You’ll need to contact warframe support, nobody can help you on the forums, go to google warframe support, open a support ticket see if they can do something good luck.

On 2024-02-24 at 5:16 PM, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

You’ll need to contact warframe support, nobody can help you on the forums, go to google warframe support, open a support ticket see if they can do something good luck.

We are, but they said to go to the help desk which does nothing. Why can't they just give us the Archon Shard, they're mods, they can do that. 

• [DE]Taylor unpinned and locked this topic