Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #177

[DE]Megan

On 2024-02-15 at 8:57 AM, Salenstormwing said:

Accessibility Updates? Folks have been asking for a toggle for auto-melee. Any chance that could happen? Also, any word on doing the same for auto-triggers so folks don't have to spam clicks for guns?

Can we get Riven Transmuters in places other than JUST the hydrolyst? Nightwave would be a great place for folks to get a few, since you can't buy them from Tridylon sellers, forcing folks who don't want to do fight the 3 just to get a QoL item? You know... just asking for the community.

While we're at it - why not toss literally anything else that is difficult to acquire in game into Nightwave so that folks don't have to grind for jacksh*t. Maybe DE changess it's whole business model around and starts charging a large monthly fee for game access then you can just log in and pick WTF ever you want without any effort. Maybe DE starts dumping loot crates all throughout the game and forcing a more P2W style approach to the game.

6 hours ago, uberfu said:

While we're at it - why not toss literally anything else that is difficult to acquire in game into Nightwave so that folks don't have to grind for jacksh*t. Maybe DE changess it's whole business model around and starts charging a large monthly fee for game access then you can just log in and pick WTF ever you want without any effort. Maybe DE starts dumping loot crates all throughout the game and forcing a more P2W style approach to the game.

Wow, I wasn't aware that asking for a single Riven Transmuter, that can only be earned from a single Tridylon, that you can't even purchase from folks who DO farm the Tridylons... that was a bridge too far for you. Because having a Quality-of-Life item stuck behind a single location is gunna make folks REALLY want to do the content. Oh sure, you can sell those Arcanes, but hey, if you want to be able to manage your Riven quantity because you got a bunch of bad ones you don't need, you better capture the Hydrolyst.

You don't have to make strawmen and then make them go bobsledding down your slippery slope argument like a Warframe version of the movie Cool Running. If I could buy said items like Arcanes from other players, I'd LOVE to do that, but I can't. And that's why I asked for another way.

• Like 4

No matter how long it has been or how many times you do it, it's still so awful to exclude people that can't watch live from getting something nice.  I literally do not have access to any way to even leave the stream running while I am at work, and these streams happen while I am at work.  Excluding people from drops because they have a job and a life will never be okay in my book.

Especially when it's things that are gated off like shards, or in the past, umbra forma.  I resent your streams just a little more every time you do this.

• Like 1

On 2024-02-21 at 1:48 PM, MrDugan said:

No matter how long it has been or how many times you do it, it's still so awful to exclude people that can't watch live from getting something nice.  I literally do not have access to any way to even leave the stream running while I am at work, and these streams happen while I am at work.  Excluding people from drops because they have a job and a life will never be okay in my book.

Especially when it's things that are gated off like shards, or in the past, umbra forma.  I resent your streams just a little more every time you do this.

They cant tailor these streams for every person in the world. Also, while im sure they love doing what they do its also their job at the end of the day. Im also at work for the livestream but ill be listening to it. Cant wait.

My suggestion is to have someone else narrate Caliban Prime/Tauforged videos when he eventually releases. I know he isn’t an immediate Prime but I also know this is planned months ahead.
Like, imagine if instead of Ballas it’s Pazuul or Erra going all poetic prophet with the Heir of Twin Kingdoms. That would be awesome.

• Like 1

was watching from the 2 minutes till start and somehow never got the archon shard redeem, bs. and i checked the redeem and it said it was already closed

Edited by Ocerkin
added detail

The twitch drop situation was definitely sketch today.

First, notification about the stream itself was bad. I did not know it was happening for a while because they didn't put in on their news screen at all, which I thought was strange

News Screen 

And then I realized what was happening because the Gift of the Lotus alerts went active.

But even though I got there late, the stream went super long today, so I still managed to catch 30 minutes of the stream (and I counted the time). I was relieved that it was a long stream, because I thought I was going to get the drop. But it turns out, the drops portion of the stream went off before they were done with the stream. So we're sitting there watching them do the devstream, and not earning progress toward the drop because it got taken down early for some reason. 

So let's recap.

-Don't tell people about the Stream in game

-Post Gift of the Lotus at a time when you barely have enough of the stream left to get drops

-Still don't get the reward, because the drops portion gets taken down prematurely. 

-Make the drop reward so insane that the Fomo is just painful

If you're going to make the reward 3 entire time gated archon shards, then tell people in game that your stream is happening. 

Also apparently some people who watched the whole thing still didn't get their shards for some reason. Just a big mess today. 

Even though is says 30mins watching for the drop, it is actually 90mins (3x slower progress). This has happened to me in the past devstreams and during game awards. 1% per minute watched. Barely missed it because while right click - open in another tab Drops % Awards from profile picture, the progress doesnt count. I've noticed that progress no longer counts when i tab in another stream's channel, even thou Warframe official devstream is playing with 2% sound,  changes sometime in the past 6 months.

• Like 1

On the topic of Nidus augment. The counter currently decreases one by one which makes keeping track of it difficult. Maybe speed up its animation by 5x. Also let it show a number past 100 stacks so we can keep track of it. Make his Abundant Mutation augment mod into an exilus too. All it does increase max stacks from 100 to 300 but nerfs his revive

Don't turn mirage's eclipse into a Serration buff. Reduce it to 150% but keep it a separate multiplier. Regular damage has so much diminishing returns between serration, galvanized shot and the arcane. We don't need mirage to be Chroma 2.0 but without the tankiness. She's the glass cannon frame. If you toggle damage reduction you lose the glass but you also lose the cannon. She's balanced that way. Keep the same logic; just let her toggle between damage or defense and reduce the damage to 150% from 200%. And helminth can be 100% damage and less defense that can still go up to 90% with 200% strength. Don't ruin mirage.

Power buff should be 130% for mirage and 75% for helminth both multiplicative
Defense buff should be 80% for mirage and 50% affected by strength mod for helminth so non-mirage need more strength investment.
Toggle between one or the other. Recasting overwrites the old buff.

Remove 2 shot limit from tenet diplos lock-on plz and make each locked on shot cost 1 ammo not 2. Gun isn't that good to warrant these limits

Edited by Redrigoth
  • Like 2

So in exchange of making Mirage more user friendly... you've decided to absolutely dumpster her weapon damage playstyle? Why? Screw it, go back. I love my weapons platform Mirage even if light levels was annoying af. I do not understand why you would make this change. DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER CHROMA?!

• Like 4