Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #177

[DE]Megan

0f615c30da8ead529702096f48184c14.jpg

Tenno!

Join us on February 23rd at 2 p.m. ET for Devstream #177! The team has some exciting dates to share and a further deep dive into our next major update: Dante Unbound! Don’t miss out on the gameplay reveal of our 56th Warframe: Dante, a look at the upcoming Entrati Disruption gamemode, an overview of new Warframe Augments, a breakdown of the Inaros Rework, and much more.

Earn yourself an Archon Shard Twitch Drop by tuning in!

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on February 23rd at 2 p.m. ET.

• Like 44

I would like to submit the following to the relevant authorities. 

A. If Dante is indeed unbound, would this not implicate his weapon of choice, a tome, is of actually of a shoddy nature, and reflect negatively on Dante's ability to store or manage his books? Books need bindings, and any real and sincere book lover, knows the importance and value, of keeping a book bound and cared for. With a protective cover, and proper storage. In short, is Dante actually legit?

B. Since its February, I considered a Valentine's Day themed question, pertinent. If Dante from Warframe, was put on a dating show, where they had to consider dating Dante, from Dante's Peak, (the Volcano), Dante from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne *featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series), or Dante Alighieri (the Italian poet, rapper and philosopher), who would he likely choose? 

C. If Dante is factually unbound, could this also mean, in the future we could expect other Warframes, to potentially be unleashed, unshackled, at large, unrestrained, unfettered, discharged, liberated, disencumbered, unburdened, disencumbered, and so on? If not for future Warframes, but past as well? Like Valkyrie Unchained? Atlas Unburdened, Wisp at Large? Ember Disencumbered? 

D. Books are fun, and you granted many peoples wishes, by giving us a new book type weapon with the Grimoire. Not mine though, because book, is not as fun as books, plural. We can we expect Dual Wielding Tomes? AkBooko's? Twin Dual Texts? I know that a part of the animation involves holding one hand with a book, and using the other to fire... but why not just open the book fully... with the sam hand holding it. Duh. 

Cheers! 

• Like 4

Il y a 4 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

0f615c30da8ead529702096f48184c14.jpg

Tenno!

Seien Sie am 23. Februar um 14:00 Uhr ET bei Devstream #177 dabei! Das Team hat einige aufregende Termine zu verkünden und einen tieferen Einblick in unser nächstes großes Update: Dante Unbound! Verpassen Sie nicht die Gameplay-Enthüllung unseres 56. Warframe: Dante, einen Blick auf den kommenden Spielmodus „Entrati Disruption“, einen Überblick über neue Warframe-Erweiterungen, eine Aufschlüsselung der Inaros-Überarbeitung und vieles mehr.

Verdiene dir einen Archon Shard Twitch Drop, indem du einschaltest!

Wir sehen uns am 23. Februar um 14:00 Uhr ET auf twitch.tv/warframe .

Nice......but what about  Catabolyst Bugged & Critical Mutation Augment !

hace 2 horas, trombocyc dijo:

D...did they removed Dante's beard?

The Helmet is clipping through his neck in this Post's screenshot and unlike
the Concept Art, he has a Metallic Armor instead of a Leather-looking Robe.
In fact I think the Brown around his neck and the Orange in the Metallics are
both in the same channel, so the materials will have miss-matched Colors 😔

ooEuhrW.jpg

Don't get me wrong, he looks amazing but he doesn't have the same feel as his Concept Art
He went from having a Leather Robe all around to an Armor and his Beard might be missing

Vdy6JRh.jpeg

Edited by Roble_Viejo
  • Like 3