Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Cell

--Q--TheLoneRonin

Question

15 answers to this question

Sargas Ruk.. but he's not as easy to kill as he was before. Still drops them frequently.

EDIT: And try to open the containers on the way in and out. You might find some dropping there.. or from enemies :)

Edited by sk0m

Sargas Ruk.. but he's not as easy to kill as he was before. Still drops them frequently.

EDIT: And try to open the containers on the way in and out. You might find some dropping there.. or from enemies :)

This. Its actually rarer for me to NOT find at least one. Just make sure you read up on the fight before you go in, or you gon get wrecked.

I've had amazing luck with Orokin Derelict Defense and Assassinations, but they're a little trickier to access - ODD gets me between 2-6 cells for 15 waves and Assassination has a good chance for anywhere between 1-4 Cells, though Lephantis can also drop either Neurodes or Mutagen Samples so he's not as reliable.

Ruk's also pretty good though, despite his buffs - managed to get 3 cells in one run of him, with one off of him and two from the endless dudes he spawns during the fight.