Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please Sanctum/Netracell mission exit

Could we get a exit mission manually option (like Zariman) for Sanctum Bounties and Netracells?  I'm  thourough exploring maps and I like to collect as many Voca as I can find, or find the shadow Grimoire for the codex entries (still missing a few) and Arcane, but there are a lot of players that only want to speed run and will skip the extra. 

I don't want to be that player that holds everyone back by messing with spawn paths by going off the explore during the Netracell kill phase. 

Could we get the exit option so speed runners can just leave when they're done and others can explore after the Netracell has been looted?  OR make it so that only players at the exit will leave and the others are left to explore?  A lot of players would be happy with that option too.  There are a lot of Zariman trolls that will run the timer down with the pure evil intention of ending the mission while you're trying to explore.

Thank you!

21 minutes ago, ominumi said:

Why would you want to stay in the Netracell? The lab tileset is the same for all mission there. Just do an Extermination mission. Solo.

I find myself ambivalent to this attitude as we have the ability in Zariman (and in the Sanctum) where we can fast teleport to the elevator/extraction, but for reasons that elude my understanding, we're forced to hard travel to extraction.  

While true -- so far  it's been less than 500 meters, I remember at the beginning it being 750 meters or more which for this particularly tile set -- it feels like it drags more than missions in the origin system. 

People want to do their next Netracell and bounty as quickly as possible so they can get their shards or ranking to buy arcanes. Do the regular versions for what you want. But yes a better extract like Zariman would be great.

Edited by MutoManiac

To echo others, yes, individual extraction would be very nice for the endless missions because that had become the standard, but also public groups are not generally the place to be searching out personal objectives.  Especially special mission types that issue special rewards only on completion.  If you really want to explore the map past the objective for voca and scans, do it in the normal version or at least solo.  I know I'm not gonna want to hang around when some random guy wants to search the map for things I already have.  I went in for the end of mission rewards that can only be obtained from this specific mission.  You're searching for things that can be found in literally any mission in this location.

In fact, the point about not wanting to mess with the netracell spawns shows that you're at least aware of the fact that what you're doing is potentially disruptive, but consider that it also sounds like you want the rewards of the netracell without doing any of the work.  Not cool.  Definitely go search for vocas on your own, and come back to the netracells when you're ready to actually contribute to the objective.