Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can the Syndicate Relic Packs drop ANY unvaulted relic?

ChakatStormCloud

Question

I couldn't find the drop table for the relic packs anywhere. But with some relics being exclusive to certain locations, (Neo V9 at present only being available from the grineer nodes in veil proxima), and a ton being only available from Varzia at any time.

I've yet to see either of those drop from one of the syndicate packs. So I am a little curious if they only contain the kind of "common, drops anywhere relics drop" relics.

4 answers to this question

They can't drop any of the relics Varzia is carrying. That's what Aya is for, which does drop from the relic packs.

They also definitely don't drop the Baro relics, which you didn't mention but I felt were worth including.

I'm not actually sure about the railjack exclusive relics. But I doubt it. I hope not. that'd be bad for a number of reasons.

They drop the most current relics and all the relics dropping elsewhere in normal star chart.   Unless I know new prime relics are like a few weeks away I am grinding and blowing my syn standing buying up relic packs.  (RIght now I'm flip flopping my syndicates though and spending it on ranking up and buying weapons.  I hope I cant get my last syn max rank before Protea Prime lol)

I Have a few complaints with relic packs though...

• Each Pack should give 5 relics...   one for each tier.    Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi/Requiem.
  • I think there should be Tiered Relic packs that offer 3 of a certain tier like  x3 Lith or x3 Meso etc.  
  • It would be SUPER HELPFUL if they let us buy open world relic packs from the syndicate console on our ship instead of having to go to those places....
  • Let me blow stupid aya buying random relics.   Aya is worthless to me and I get screwed out of a relic everytime I roll one in a relic pack. 

On 2024-02-26 at 5:58 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

They drop the most current relics and all the relics dropping elsewhere in normal star chart.   Unless I know new prime relics are like a few weeks away I am grinding and blowing my syn standing buying up relic packs.  (RIght now I'm flip flopping my syndicates though and spending it on ranking up and buying weapons.  I hope I cant get my last syn max rank before Protea Prime lol)

I Have a few complaints with relic packs though...

• Each Pack should give 5 relics...   one for each tier.    Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi/Requiem.
  • I think there should be Tiered Relic packs that offer 3 of a certain tier like  x3 Lith or x3 Meso etc.  
  • It would be SUPER HELPFUL if they let us buy open world relic packs from the syndicate console on our ship instead of having to go to those places....
  • Let me blow stupid aya buying random relics.   Aya is worthless to me and I get screwed out of a relic everytime I roll one in a relic pack. 

But you don't get "screwed out of a relic", you just exchange the Aya for more relics with Varzia in Maroo's Bazaar, they're not random but I don't see how that can be anything other than a good thing. Also I think it's deliberate that there's no way to buy a specific level of relic, the missions are there to target specific relics/relic tiers.