Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can anyone provide me with a list of Melee Weapons that have unique passives or augment mods/incarnon effects?

Zahnny

Question

Hi. I'm a player that much prefers the Gunplay in Warframe and I'm not a hugely invested in Warframe Melee combat.

So, the Melee I tend to like running are often something unique that either isn't reliant on the Melee combat playstyle or just provides some utility or some sort of fun factor.

Some examples of Melee weapons I like to use are, Twin Basolk with the teleport augment, Zenistar, Furax Wraith (It's cosmetic outside of Nekros but the gore augment is fun), and Rakta Dark Dagger.

Weapons that either provide some form of use or bonus without sacrificing too much into a hardcore melee build.

Obviously Warframe has a long list of Melee weapons and even if I took a glance at every weapon in the game, I might overlook some sort of Passive, Augment mod or Incarnon feature that might benefit me. So I'm hoping people with more knowledge on this have some ideas or a list if possible.

Edit: Just realised it was Ripkas that had the gore chance, not the Furax.

Edited by Zahnny

5 answers to this question

There is way too many to list. At least you're in luck with the new unique trait feature that has been added when modding recently so you can tell upon first glance if it has one and what it does.

It doesn't list if they have a unique augment but those are on the rarer side anyways.

• Like 2